Historic Downtown St Augustine 4 Bed / 2 BA(44 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths (Sleeps 8)
Located in the Flagler Model Land neighborhood right in the heart of beautiful downtown St. Augustine. The neighborhood is residential and quiet, and close to everything. We have a driveway that will park up to 4 cars, so you can park your car and leave it as you walk to everything around town.
If you do feel like driving, there is so much to see in the surrounding area. The beach is only 2 miles away, and Jacksonville is 30 minutes to the north. You may also want to visit the World Golf Hall of Fame (15-20 minute drive) or Marineland (20-30 minute drive).
The house is cozy and relaxing, and designed to accommodate your family or friends for a laid back vacation. There is 1 king bed, and 3 queen beds to comfortably sleep up to 8 guests.
We live only 25 minutes away, so are available if you need anything during your stay.
We look forward to having you!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Perfect house for families with children. There is also a portable crib available at no charge, as well as a hi-chair and baby gates for upstairs and downstairs - just let us know that you want it and we will have it set up. We also have a Stroller for your use....moreless
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- Upstairs there is a Master (with King Bed) and another bedroom with a Queen Bed. Both upstairs bedrooms have TVs in them. Also upstairs is a sitting room (off of master) that leads to the Master Bath. The bath has a separate toilet room and a large vanity and huge walk in shower. Downstairs there are two bedrooms, each with a Queen bed. Bedroom #2 has a TV while Bedroom #1 does not. These two bedrooms share the downstairs bath which was recently renovated to restore to it's original beauty. It features an original claw foot tub with shower....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The downstairs bath was renovated to restore it to the original 1900's look featuring the original (refinished) claw foot tub with shower. The upstairs was renovated to be a bit more modern, although still retains its character. The toilet is separated from the rest of the bath (separate door right next to it) so that you can take a shower and still allow other guests to have access. The shower is a huge walk in tile shower with dual shower heads, and there is also a large vanity and sink....moreless
- DVD Player:
- Satellite / Cable:
- Tourist Attractions
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Tax Rate 10.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
Why the Owner Chose Downtown Historic District, St Augustine, FL, USA:
While we live only 25 minutes north of downtown Saint Augustine, we found our family spending almost every weekend down in the city. We fell in love with history and charm of St. Augustine, and love to walk around the city with our kids and explore all that there is to offer. In 2013, we found this house and absolutely fell in love with it. The energy and comfort of this historic home reeled us in, and we had to own it! After spending the past 5 months renovating the house (both bathrooms were completely gutted and remodeled, everything was painted, etc) we are ready to share our house with other guests. We hope that you love the home as much as we do, and that you are able to enjoy this beautiful city while you vacation here.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Spacious 2 story home with all of the modern conveniences. Adorable, shaded, fenced back yard and large front porch (if you are like us, you will spend a LOT of time here!). Great off street parking (a big plus in St. Augustine). Walking distance to Flagler College, Castillo de St. Marco, Saint George Street, and tons of restaurants, bars, museums, and shops.
- Primary: 904-626-9186
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The front porch awaits!
Family Room with TV
Downstairs Queen Bedroom #1
Downstairs Bathroom with original claw foot tub
Upstairs Master Bath with huge walk in shower
Upstairs Master Bath
Upstairs Bedroom with Queen Bed
Private, shaded backyard and deck
Den downstairs for reading or working
Private driveway will fit 3-4 cars depending on size
Quiet and peaceful front porch
Dining Room- can seat up to 8 guests
Downstairs Bedroom #2 - Queen bedroom with TV
Master Bedroom with King Bed (upstairs)
Walk In Shower in Master Bath (upstairs)
Upstairs Toilet Room
Upstairs Queen Bedroom with TV
Table and Grill on the back deck
Downstairs sunroom with table for games
Long shaded driveway (looking out towards street)
Front porch overlooking quiet street
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, January 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.