Modern 3bd/2ba Home W/Saline Pool, Hot Tub on .55 Lush Acres Perfect Getaway!
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
We DO NOT accept online bookings through VRBO. Please call or send inquiry.
Ripple…Sonoma. This modern 3 bedroom – 2 bathroom home with pool, hot tub, and expansive outdoor space combines contemporary luxury and Wine Country living for the perfect retreat! Less than 10 minutes from the Sonoma Plaza and downtown Glen Ellen, a short distance from world renowned vineyards, wineries, restaurants, markets and parks.
This beautiful home down a private lane sits on .55 an acre with large decks that lead to an expansive lawn, saline pool and hot tub framed by majestic oaks, beautiful landscaping and lounging areas and a fun for all Pickle Ball court. Sip wine on the outdoor patio, BBQ on one of the decks, take a dip in the pool or relax in the hammock near the lawn---perfect for a picnic, sports or children to run freely.
The gourmet, state-of-the-art kitchen is well-equipped for enjoying the best of Sonoma’s epicurean delights; complete with dual Miele ovens, induction stove, SieMatic cabinetry, beautiful Caesar stone counter-tops and an over-sized center island with seating. This European kitchen is a chef’s dream!
Both indoor and outdoor dining tables welcome large groups comfortably, making Ripple a wonderful home base for exploring Wine Country and sharing great meals, conversation, games or dinner parties.
Families or several couples enjoying a holiday escape together will find the layout of the home ideal for sharing time together.
The Master suite has a very comfortable memory foam king bed and separate luxurious bath with double vanity, shower with pivoting rain shower head. There is a large sliding glass door with access to one of the decks and separate entrance to pool and hot tub.
The other two bedrooms just down the hall share a newly remodeled bathroom with double vanity and shower/tub combination with rain shower head. The 2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed with memory foam mattress; while the 3rd bedroom has versatile sleeping arrangements of 2 twin beds with memory foam mattresses, or the twins can be converted into a king upon request.
This property is just up the road from another Sonoma Valley Escapes property, Casa Luna, and is an ideal pairing for large groups hoping to be near each other.
Special features include:
• 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms
• Master Suite with king bed and memory foam mattress, and two separate entrances to the patio and yard
• Two additional bedrooms down the hall with a Queen sized bed and Twins that can be converted into a King with advance notice, the rooms share the guest bath with shower & tub
• 20'X40 In-ground saline pool with automatic pool cover
• New 6-person hot tub
• Deck with table & chairs that can accommodate 6 and cushioned lounge chairs for 6
• BBQ and fire pit
• Open concept living area with airy kitchen, dramatic ceilings, dining and living area overlooking the backyard
• Gourmet European kitchen with dual ovens and induction stove, Miele appliances, quartz counter tops and wine temperature controlled refrigerators
• Formal dining area with table that can accommodate up to 8
• Wood burning fireplace with gas starter
• Flat screen high definition TV, Direct TV and WiFi for internet
• Classic music system (5-CD player, cassette tape player, connection for iPod, sub-woofer and dual speakers)
• Central heat and air; washer & dryer.
• Ping pong table
Overnight occupancy 6, may accommodate 8 for an additional $50 per person/night.
**There is a 4 night minimum for all weekend stays Memorial Day weekend through Labor day weekend (mid week stays are at a 3 night minimum)
Children welcome with prior arrangement. No smoking.
Please note: during high season or holidays this property has 4 or 5 night minimum.
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2004
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- The Master suite has a very comfortable memory foam king bed and separate luxurious bath with double vanity, shower with pivoting rain shower head. There is a large sliding glass door with access to one of the decks and separate entrance to pool and hot tub. The other two bedrooms just down the hall share a newly remodeled bathroom with double vanity and shower/tub combination with rain shower head. The 2nd bedroom has a queen sized bed with memory foam mattress; while the 3rd bedroom has versatile sleeping arrangements of 2 twin beds with memory foam mattresses, or the twins can be converted into a king upon request....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Room
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Mar 31, 2017
2 night min stay
shoulder season 2017
May 1 - May 24, 2017
3 night min stay
May 25 - Sep 4, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleanng fee $225 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
2 night minimum November-April
3 night minimum May-Oct
4 night minimum for all weekend stays Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
Transient Occupancy Tax #2266N, Sonoma County.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Year Purchased: 2013
About: Sonoma Valley Escapes is a distinctive vacation rental company. We manage 25+ properties in the Sonoma Valley. Please contact us with questions about this beautiful Wine Country retreat.
Why Sonoma, CA, USA:
Ripple combines contemporary luxury and Wine Country living for the perfect retreat. Approximately an hour north of San Francisco, this property is perfect for a relaxing weekend or week away. The Sonoma Plaza is less that 10 minutes from this property, home to world renown wineries, vineyards, tasting rooms, spas, golfing and parks.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
3Bd/2Ba with saline pool, 6 person hot tub, expansive grassy area, and pickle ball court on .55 acre. Open concept kitchen and great room, great for relaxing with a glass of wine, or hiring a private chef for the evening. Close proximity to the Sonoma Plaza, wineries, vineyards, restaurants, markets, tasting rooms, spas, golf and parks.
- Primary: 707.343.1013
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Large saline pool, hot tub, patio set on .55 lush acres.
Comfortable modern style living room.
Gourmet state of the art kitchen with bar seating.
Family room area off the kitchen complete with fireplace.
Master bathroom walk-in shower.
Second bathroom with dual modern dual vanity and shower/tub combination.
New hot tub and saline pool
A great place to picnic or play sports--adorned by modern art panels.
The front yard.
Contemporary 3Bd/2Ba home framed by majestic oaks.
Open concept kitchen/family room that opens to large deck and back yard.
Dining room with seating for 8.
Master bathroom with dual vanity and shower.
Second bedroom with queen bed overlooking back yard, pool and hot tub.
The third bedroom has twin beds which can be slid together to form a king.
Large saline pool and hot tub.
Relax in the hammock with a good book, or by the fire pit with a glass of wine.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.