Charming Hilltop Village House with King-Sized Bed in Menerbes.(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:6 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House - 1 Bedroom + Convertible bed(s) - 1 Bath - (Sleeps 2-3)
The Fountain View House layout permits a couple, small family or group to enjoy renting a house in the heart of one of Provence’s most beautiful villages without having to take on a large 3-5 bedroom farm house which is so common in the area. Many families or two couples traveling together, however, choose to take the entire joined house so they may fully enjoy village life.
The Fountain View House is composed of two stories, ancient Provencal stone. Parts of the house date back at least 500 years if not more, but it has been lovingly renovated and modernized. One of the village’s ancient bee-hive shaped ovens is incorporated in the building, though it's not available for visits.
Conveniently located near: The central location of Menerbes allows easy exploration of Provence by car, bicycle, foot or even horseback.
Aix-en-Provence is less than an hour away, as is Marseilles airport.
Avignon, the Palace of the Popes, and the TGV station are less than 40 minutes away.
St. Remy-de-Provence is about 30 minutes away.
Isle-sur-la-Sorgue, the center of antique wheeling and dealing, is only fifteen minutes away.
Services include: Weekly cleaning,
Wireless high-speed Internet access,
Hair dryer in bathroom,
Iron and ironing board,
A welcome pack of groceries may be arranged in advance (highly suggested given the variable opening times of French groceries) so that you can enjoy your trip to Provence from the very start.
Further Information: For additional info, photos, and testimonials search HISTORIC RENTALS FOUNTAIN VIEW SUITE in Google's search engine!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4
- On the second floor, there’s a large bedroom with windows that overlook the southern hills, and a small second bedroom/office. The bedroom features a king-sized bed with a separate daybed for relaxing. The living room furnishings include a lit-gigogne, the French answer to the sleeper sofa. The lit-gigogne turns into a single bed with another single bed underneath that can be pulled out in trundle fashion and then raised to bed height....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- The Fountain View House is situated opposite the village Winter Church and offers views of its ancient facade as well as a southern view over the vineyards and hills of the Luberon massif. On the ground floor guests will find the warm welcome of a living/dining room with stone walls, beamed ceilings, and a beautiful fireplace. A separate modern kitchen provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy Provencal fruits and vegetables while looking out out onto a typical Provencal fountain and the hills beyond. The village has two bakeries, a butcher, pharmacy, a grocery, two cafes, and from two to five restaurants depending on the season. This commercial life allows you to enjoy the rhythm and delights of French village life. The Fountain View House adjoins the High View House via a stairway and the two houses can be rented together for a larger group or for two couples who want to share a memorable trip to Provence. ...moreless
- Autumn Foliage
- Winery Tours
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Sofa Bed
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 5 - Dec 18
Dec 5 - Dec 18, 2016
6 night min stay
My Standard Rate
6 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Discounts available for stays of more than two weeks. Please inquire!
Ask us about special rates for add-on nights!
Please note that the above rates are the minimal rates per period shown.
Rates are based on a double occupancy, and, until confirmed, are subject to change without notice.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
- Primary: 8005375408
Links to more information:
Charming living/dining area.
Open living/dining area.
Modernized kitchen area.
Upstairs table area.
Stairway that joins the Fountain & High View House
Exterior view of the ancient stone house.
Upstairs bedroom with king-sized bed.
Cozy living area with fireplace.
Modernized kitchen area.
View from upstairs window.
Street View of the village.
View of the hilltop village Menerbes.
This listing was first published here in 2005.
Date last modified - Tuesday, December 06, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM