3 Night Minimum for all Specials, AND:
Jan 3 - May 26 and Sept 6 - Dec 15
Enjoy a vacation like no other in this stunning, custom built home. This unique home combines exceptionally beautiful Spanish architecture with glamorous old Hollywood style that brings out the best of the Belmont Shores area of Long Beach. You will love the maple hardwood floors throughout, and high end decor and amenities, as well as the ocean views and proximity to the beach. This home also includes the following features:
- Spacious first floor living area.
- Classic old California style with comfortable leather sofas.
- Cozy fireplace for memorable vacation evenings.
- DVD player and wall-mounted flat screen TV for movie nights or catching your favorite shows.
Kitchen and Dining:
- Next to the living room, a formal dining room seats 4-8.
- On the other side of the dining room, a huge gourmet kitchen awaits.
- Spacious counters and top of the line appliances make this gourmet kitchen a cook’s dream!
- There is a booster seat for an infant (not a full size highchair)
- The master suite is designed with a modern take on old Spanish architecture with arched windows and dark wood crossbeams.
- The master suite includes a king size bed, fireplace, ceiling fan, flat screen TV, and large windows, as well as a walk-in closet, private bathroom, and private balcony.
- You’ll love the master bathroom with its beautifully tiled Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, vanity, and other convenient features.
- Finally, spend a few minutes relaxing on the master suite’s private balcony looking out onto the beautiful neighborhood of Belmont Shore!
Additional Bedrooms and Bathrooms:
- The second bedroom is downstairs. This room includes a queen sized bed, spacious closet, ceiling fan, and TV.
- The third bedroom is upstairs. This bedroom also includes a queen bed, with a flat screen TV and dresser.
- The second bathroom is decorated in beautiful black and white and includes a spacious shower.
- A "pack-n-play" style crib for an infant is provided and stored in one of the bathroom closets.
Outdoor features: This Belmont Shore vacation home includes a variety of outdoor features to provide you with an exemplary vacation experience!
- Front patio courtyard includes dining table for 6 and peaceful garden fountain.
- Rooftop patio includes 2 tables to seat a total of 10 guests and a view of the nearby beach and ocean.
- Just one home from the beach, and a few minutes’ walk to the shopping district on 2nd Street!
To Do in Long Beach:
Long Beach is an ideal vacation destination. You can experience a deep sea adventure at the Aquarium of the Pacific right on the bay, voyage in time aboard the historic Queen Mary or take guided tours through downtown and the colorful East Village. Within an hour's drive, you can explore the fabulous worlds of Universal Studios Hollywood, Disneyland, Disney's California Adventure and every major Southern California attraction.
Long Beach is also a beautiful place to visit during the holiday season. Stroll around Naples island, just across the bay from Belmont Shores, anytime from Thanksgiving to New Years and you'll find yourself surrounded by impressive light displays. The residents of Naples go all out, making the collection of lights in Naples one of the best collections of holiday lights in Southern California!
Come join us, and experience all that Long Beach and Southern California have to offer!