About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Great for all Seasons! 2 BD + Loft, 2 BA Newly Remodeled In-town Condo: Sleeps 6
West Willow #5 is located in the hub of downtown, within steps to skiing, shopping, dining and more. Vaulted ceilings and natural light make this condo a cozy retreat on a cold winter's day. Or make this your summer home during festivals or family get-aways. Hop on the bus to town park or enjoy a nice walk down the river trail or Main Street. Only one block to Lift 7.
BEDDING & BATHS:
• Master Bedroom - Queen Sized Bed, Flat Screen TV
- Master Bath with Jetted Tub/Shower combination
- Loft with 2 Twin Beds Above Master, open to Master bedroom, ideal for younger kids
• Bedroom 2 – Queen Sized Bed, Large Closet
- Full Private Bath
• Spacious Living Area with Bay Windows and a lot of Natural Light
• Flat Screen TV
• Fully Equipped Kitchen, Stainless Steel Appliances
• Coin operated washer & dryer located on the property grounds
• High Speed Internet – Wi-Fi
• Dining Room Table for 6
Business License: 016168
Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- english, spanish
- Calendar last updated:
- Jan 23, 2018
About Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals
What you get when you book with Latitude 38... We strive to create a seamless vacation experience that you'll never forget. From our hand-selected, meticulously maintained properties to our exceptional concierge services backed by local knowledge, we will help you choose the best property to accommodate you. Once you have booked, we will coordinate the details of your trip and provide any complimentary concierge to you and your family. On the day of your arrival, our team will greet you at the front door of the property to welcome you to Telluride and then provide a tour of your vacation home. Simply put, we will make sure you have everything you need during your stay in Telluride.
What makes this Condo unique
Free Wifi included with all Latitude 38 Vacation Rentals Parking: covered parking for one car Deck overlooking town of Telluride and Ski Mountain Washer & Dryer facilities Concierge services are available to all Latitude 38 guest
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Nice redo of an old unit in West Willow. It is very convenient to Chair 7 and the west end of Telluride. We really enjoyed to open kitchen living area. Could use new mattresses and comforters.
Great location, value, nicely furnished. But would not recommend for long stays or young children
We liked the west end of town (less noisy than up valley, and town is small enough that you don't really need to be that near the gondola). The river is about 50 yards away, and cornet creek is behind the unit (fun for kids to play in).
The place is very nicely furnished -- comfy chairs, couch, big dining room table, nicely equipped kitchen. The unit has been recently renovated. Lots of windows and light.
The rates are very competitive.
The condo is one of a relative handful in Telluride that may take pets, which is very nice.
Two things you might want to know, especially if you're staying for a long time or you have a young family:
* the 3rd floor master is not closed off from the 2nd floor kitchen / living area (the loft above the master is open to the master and to the stairs down to the 2nd floor). Want to watch tv while someone is sleeping upstairs? Nope. Want to make a business call upstairs while people are downstairs? Nope. Want to make coffee in the morning while your wife sleeps in? Nope. Depending on your situation this may not be an issue, but it's good to know before you show up.
* The door into the downstairs bedroom does very little to isolate noise from the front door (gaps between frame and door, not helped by the fact that the doors and stairs squeak like crazy). So if you have kids who are anything close to light sleepers, you're probably not going in or out the front door after bedtime.
Winter Season: Alpine skiing, snowboarding, cross-country skiing, hike-to skiing w/in the resort, back-country guided skiing, world renowned ski school , heli-skiing, cat-skiing (nearby Silverton Mountain), snow shoeing, snowmobiling, children's activities at the eco-adventure center, multiple terrain parks, NASTAR, sleigh ride dinners & dinners to Alpino Vino via enclosed snow-coach, nearby hot springs (driving distance). Summer: hiking, mountain biking, fly fishing, jeep trails, championship golf courses, tennis, paddle tennis, rock climbing, Frisbee golf, access to high altitude lakes and trails, access to 14,000 ft peaks, rafting, children’s activities at eco-adventure center, world acclaimed summer festivals. Historic Telluride offers a rustic & authentic western town with unparalleled dining experiences and lively nightlife. The town of Telluride also includes ice skating, sledding, a movie theatre & boutiques.