Fabulous 3 Bed Luxury Villa with Sea Views and Private Pool(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Ideally located for attending weddings at Nissi or Adams Beach Hotels
Swimming Pool: The lovely 8 metre by 4 metre swimming pool with built in steps, is very secluded, being located in the enclosed shrub surrounded rear garden, and it is maintained by Vassos, our friendly pool attendant, who visits several times a week through the summer months. Please be aware that the areas around the pool and barbecue become very slippery when wet. Children shouldt be supervised at all times. Sun tan oils are very damaging to the pool liner and we kindly ask that use is made of the outside shower and soap before entering the pool. Plastic wine and beer glasses are provided for use by the pool. Please do not take other glasses outside (in the back garden) as if broken glass entered the pool it might have to be drained which could take several days, and any requirement to do this could undoubtedly spoil the enjoyment of your stay..
Our Manager: We will provide you with contact details of our ( English ) manager who permanently resides locally and who will visit and be available should you require any advice or have any queries. We recommend that you hire a car to make the most of all that is to be seen and enjoyed around the local area There is a large driveway to the front of the property cabable of taking several cars.. Should you choose not to do so we can arrange transportation to and from Larnaka airport, but there would be an extra charge for this service. A Welcome Pack (Tea, coffee, milk, bread butter jam and water) will be provided. Any additional items can also be provided on request also at an extra charge.
Payment Terms /Occupancy: The aforementioned Security Deposit of £300 is required with the Balance payment. This will be refunded to you less any damage costs, following your holiday. The villa will be available to you after 3 pm on the day of your arrival, and we ask that you vacate the property by 11 am on departure day to allow for cleaning. The price quoted for the Villa is inclusive of 300 electrical units, per week, which is usually sufficient for average family use.Extra usage is charged @ 30 cents per unit, and deducted from the Security Deposit following your visit. If there is any further information that you would like, please enquire at the time of booking.
Member since: 2004
- 166 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
- The Villa has three bedrooms, all with air conditioning units. There are 2 double bedded rooms and one twin bedded room. Bedroom 1 at the front of the property, has a queen sized bed, and fully tiled en suite shower room, with WC, washbasin with mirror, towel rails, etc., & a large south facing square terrace outside which is accessed via double patio doors. The terrace has great sea views, & is fully furnished with a cane hexagonal table & chairs to take perhaps morning coffee. Bedroom 2 has a four poster bed, bedroom 3 two twin beds, & again, both have access via double patio doors to a balcony which runs the entire width of the rear of the property, again furnished with a table and chairs, and which overlooks forestry land, melon, & wheat fields. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share the large main fully tiled bathroom, which has a jacuzzi bath with shower, another separate shower, WC, washbasin with mirror, etc.. All 3 bedrooms have fitted wardrobes, full length mirrors and hairdryers....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- This spacious luxury villa is fully airconditioned (by remote control) plus ceiling and standard fans if preferd.There is full landline Broadband modem WiFi access. For youngsters stairgates are available as is a travel cot.A safe is also provided for quests valuables.No smoking is permited within the Villa so please use the outside terraces + patios. We also include a complimentary welcome pack. 300 units of electricity per week is included in the price. any excess usage is charge at 30 cents per unit and will be deducted from your security deposit. It is easy to monitor your usage as the meter is on the outside wall of the drive near the front door. There is a key safe outside the front door, number of which will be provided on booking...moreless
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Seating for 6 people
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 21 - Dec 6, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $374.17
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
It is a simple matter to monitor usage should you wish as the meter is located at the side of the Villa near to the front door side of the Villa near to the front door.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The villa, our home, is located on the outskirts of Ayia Napa only 35/40 min away from Larnaca Airport & just over a mile away from the nearest motorway exit. It is not on a complex, but in a very nice, quiet, residential area just a short walk or 2 or 3 min drive from the fabulous & safe golden sands of the Nissi, Adams, Makronisos, & Landa Beaches, unquestionably the finest on the island. In the opposite direction, 3 or 4 min drive will take you to the beautiful harbour (great for boat & fishing trips) & town with its Monastery square, fine Greek Tavernas & many other multi national restaurants. Water world, the largest water park in Cyprus is again, only a 3 min drive, the magnificent cliffs of Cape Greco & Konnos Bay beach a mere 5 or 6 min. The nearby town of Paralimni has three large supermarkets to cater for all of your holiday requirements, but there are also many smaller local supermarkets, banks (with ATM's) & other shops where English is widely spoken, very close to hand.
Other Activities: Waterpark.flumes, slides etc.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: We are a retired couple in our 70's . We love Cyprus with its wonderful weather, sea and beaches.
Why the Owner Chose Ayia Napa, Cyprus:
This is a stunning Villa near Ayia Napa but far enough away that you are not bothered by any noise. It is within walking distance to many beaches with the beautiful blue waters and gentle entrance to the sea making it very safe for children. It has its own swimming pool with wide 'built in' steps for easy access. BBQ comfortable lounge furniture plus dining table and chairs for outside eating.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
The Villa, which in the winter months is our Home, and therefore fully equipped with anything you might need. It has free Wi-Fi and an Android box which allows you ENGLISH television with Coronation Street, Eastenders, if they are your favourites, plus any films you might wish to watch. You can also 'go back' and watch anything you might of missed because of the 2 hour time difference.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
The rear of the Villa with pool and Al Fresco eating area
The large and private garden at the rear of the Villa
Time for a cocktail before going out to eat at one of our many Restaurants
the lounge with cream leather sofas. there is a large TV with HDM2 socket for 'film on' English TV (cable not incl also many books and DVD's
A fully equipped kitchen with every think you could wish for
The Master bedroom has an En-suite bathroom and sea views. It also leads onto a outside veranda for your morning tea or coffee
Bedroom 2 with a 'four poster' & a . veranda that you can look down to the pool
The large upstairs jacuzzi bathroom has a separate shower cubicle, WC and wash basin
These are the caves off Nissi beach which can be reach by crossing the causeway. There are also many water sports from this beach
A cyprus beach
Another Ayia Napa beach with amzing blue sea and skies
A Palm tree in the front garden with one verity of flowers in Cyprus
'The Dial House' with its wide drive, Palms, flowers and amazing front garden
First place to catch the sun, ideal for morning tea with only a field behind
Dining Al Fresco in rear garden by the Pool with BBQ and outside drinks fridge
The separate dining room with seating for 6 people
The grape vine (with grapes) outside our kitchen window
This is the veranda off Master bedroom with comfortable seating area so that you can enjoy your morning tea/coffee in peace away from the rest of the quests !
Bedroom 3 with twin beds and shares the back veranda with bedroom 2
This is the famous Nissi Beach with its safe and shallow beautiful blue sea and lovely white sands
One of many Ayia Napa beaches
The ground floor covered front veranda where there is a coffee table and seating for 6
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.