Second Row Just Steps from the Beach, 6 Bedroom Luxurious Mediterranean Home(0 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Ask Manager
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
6500 Heated Square Feet: 2000 Square Feet Of Outdoor Balcony. 6 Br, 6.5 Baths
This VIP home features six bedrooms, a huge master suite with Steam Room, Shower, his and her vanities, a jetted jacuzzi tub, huge walk-in closets, large deck, and views of the ocean. Two of the six bedrooms along with the upstairs den feature access to the huge second floor wrap around deck that looks down upon the pool, and right on out to the ocean. This beach home features a huge gourmet kitchen with Viking appliances, sub zero frig, granite counter tops, stone flooring, a breakfast bar, a breakfast room, all overlooking a huge living room with fireplace and ocean views. On the other end of the first level is an incredible media / home theatre room with large screen TV & other audio / video equipment. The media room also includes a tavern (wet bar, frig, sit down bar), and a climate controlled wine cellar.
The large first floor wrap-around poolside deck will be outfitted with lounge chairs for sun bathers, table seating for cards or backgammon, and a hanging swing for shade dwellers.
All floors are all top of the line ceramic tiles, stone, saturnia and hardwood. All counters throughout the home are granite and stone. There is a three stop elevator from ground level to top level. A two car garage, and downstairs storage area is perfect for beach chairs, bikes and luggage. Equipped with wireless Internet.
Sleeping Accommodations / Bedrooms / Misc.:
Master Bedroom 1 (2nd level): King Bed with sitting room and huge master bath area (jacuzzi, steam room, walk-in closets & ocean views) · Master Bedroom 2 (2nd level): King Bed with private bath with ocean views · Guest Room 3 (2nd Level): Two Queens with Private Bath · Guest Room 4 (2nd Level): Two Bunk Beds (4 twins total) with Private Bath · Guest Room 5 (2nd Level): King Bed with private bath · Guest Room 6 (downstairs): BUNK ROOM: bunk beds for two and a private bath (located though hideaway door off media room). There is an additional half bath downstairs that services the downstairs living room and media room. All rooms have flat screen TVs.
Member since: 2014
- 6500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 6 Bedrooms, Sleeps 16, Beds for 16
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Kayak / Canoe:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 16 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Car: Not Necessary
in Hilton Head Island
in Palmetto Dunes
in Private Homes
Why Hilton Head Island, SC, USA:
1) HHI is world renowned, as is the Palmetto Dunes Oceanfront Resort ("PD") where our property is located 2) Three championship golf courses located in PD; Rated One of the Worlds Best Golf Resots by Travel and Leisure Magazine 2a) World Class tennis resort as well - ranked in Top 50 by Tennis Magazine; #2 in world for instruction/lessons; #3 in world for junior programs 3) 2nd row location with beach path access two houses down (20 yds) 4) Bike and Kayak rentals available in PD at Outfitters 5) Dunes House beach front cafe/restaurant is 5 minute walk on beach (no driving needed) 6) Canal system in PDs is great for Kayaking and fishing 7) PD is literally across the street from Shelter Cove, the newest hot spot on HHI - multi-year $300M improvement project is beginning to pay huge dividends 8) Huge beach front - great for kids and adults a like - we love to ride our bikes on the beach and small kids love to play in the little puddles left behind when the tide goes down 9) Local general store (5 minute bike ride; 10 minute walk) has all of the essentials so no need to go to grocery store unless really need to
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
- Response time Within an hour
- Response rate 100%
- Calendar last updated 07/30/2015