Lake Coeur D' Alene Vacation Cabin - Sleeps 6 - Boat Slip - Amazing Views!(16 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Cabin
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedroom, 1 1/4 Bath, Sleeps 6
- Full size Futon with coil spring memory foam mattress in living area
- Sleeps 6 comfortably
- Single boat slip available
- Access to the Cave Bay Community Beach with children's play area, volleyball, horse shoes and swimming.
- Private deck with unobstructed and amazing view of the lake and surrounding mountains.
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Quality propane BBQ
- Washer and Dryer
- Bed linens and towels
- Off street parking, room for two vehicles and boat trailer
Enjoy this cozy lake view cabin with 2 bedroom and 1 1/4 bathrooms. Spend the day on beautiful Lake Coeur d' Alene water skiing, tubing and fishing or just relaxing while enjoying the surrounding beauty. Come home to BBQ your catch and share a meal with your family while enjoying the spectacular lake view from your private deck.
- Coeur d' Alene Casino & Circling Raven Golf Course ~ 20 minutes or 11 miles.
- Gas & Groceries ~ 25 minutes or 13 miles.
- Coeur d' Alene Resort & Golf ~ 45 minutes or 29 miles.
- Conklin Bay Marina & Resort ~ 35 minutes or 15 miles.
- Heyburn State Park ~ 35 minutes or 16 miles.
- Carlin Bay Resort ~ 1 hour or 44 miles but only 20 minutes by boat.
- Silverwood Theme Park ~ 1 hour or 49 miles.
- Route of the Hiawatha Trail ~ 3 hours or 98 miles
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $79
- Cleaning Fee $100 + tax
- Pet Fee $50 + tax
- Tax Rate 8%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Create a perfect family getaway with hiking, fishing, boating and many other outdoor activities.
Coeur D'alene Casino & Circling Raven Golf Course ~ 20 minutes or 11 miles.
Gas & Groceries ~ 25 minutes or 13 miles.
Shooters Bar & Grill ~30 minutes or 17 miles.
Coeur d 'Alene Resort & Golf ~ 45 minutes or 29 miles.
Conklin Bay Marina & Resort ~ 35 minutes or 15 miles.
Heyburn State Park ~ 35 minutes or 16 miles.
Carlin Bay Resort ~ 1 hour or 44 miles but only 20 minutes by boat.
Silverwood Theme Park ~ 1 hour or 49 miles.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We are local residents who love the Inland Northwest and everything it has to offer in outdoor entertainment. We're blessed to be able to share our home away from home with our guests. Our goal is to provide you with a relaxing, convenient, cozy environment and clean place to stay on Lake Coeur D' Alene.
- Primary: 509-999-4032 8:00 - 8:00 Pacific Standard Time
- Secondary: 509-638-5472 8:00 - 8:00 Pacific Standard Time
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful view of Cave Bay from the deck.
Living room with futon. Comfortable full size memory foam coil spring mattress.
Queen Bedroom #1
Spacious patio with swing.
Private Cave Bay Community Park on the beach
View from the private boat launch
Cave Bay Community Park and swimming area
One of our many neighbors.
Sunrise from the deck.
View from Kitchen/Dining room.
Queen Bedroom #2
Washer and Dryer available for guest use.
Off street parking, plenty of room for two vehicles and a boat trailer
Cave Bay private boat launch
Be on the lookout for wildlife!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.