|Minimum Stay||28 nights|
Sun? Warmth? Seating indoor or outdoor? Every gadget you need to make a great meal? Just steps away from the golf course, river and beach? Check, check, check...
Welcome to Robin's Landing where this spacious vacation spot becomes your home away from home during your "holiday."
Some highlights about this totally remodeled first floor condo ...
1. At about 1,600 square feet, it's bigger than most condos, spacious and warm and allows room for privacy and entertaining...
2. The cook's dream kitchen has under-cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, sliding cabinets, cookware and bakeware, coffee maker, Keurig, French press, and milk frother, toaster, etc...
3. Plenty of seating everywhere... Formal dining for 4-6, bar seating for 4, and bistro table for 2...outdoor patio seeking for 5 ... beach chairs...
4. Gorgeous remodeled bathrooms...double sinks in the master along with dresser and seating...dryer and curling iron provided...
4. Guest bedroom with twin beds and bedding, and a smart tv available to stream movies if you have Netflix, etc....
5. Lovely master bedroom with large walk-in "California" closet, settee, smart tv, and work desk with wireless printer to print from any wifi enabled device...
6. Large living room with smart tv, DVD player, DVDs, books, games, etc...
7. Plantation shutters throughout, cable, and wireless (no landline)...
8. Full size washer and dryer in condo, laundry bag, collapsible hamper, ironing board and iron at your disposal.,,
9. Front and back patios with seating...rear patio backs to golf course...
10. Walk, run, bike or take the IRP tram to the beach, the Marriott...or just hang out at the community pool just steps from the condo and have a barbecue....
11. Beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, pop up sun shade for the beach...barbecue utensils and melamine dish ware, all available for you to enjoy the outdoors...
12. We are members of Ocean Club - guests will have privileges, which require separate payments to Ocean Club (Ocean Club has separate charges for guests, which are solely the responsibility of the guests, if he/she chooses to use the facilities - such charges are NOT included in the rental or security deposit to be paid for the use of the condo)...
13. Plenty of outdoor parking right outside the condo. (For those guests who have stayed previously and enjoyed the garage, please note that the garage is no longer part of the rental.)
Need more info? Please don't hesitate to contact us ...
Prices vary by season...
P.S. Please, absolutely no smoking of any kind or pets - - our daughter has allergies.
We're Robin and Bob, two active professionals from Colorado who have always wanted a place by the beach as we love to not only hike the fourteeners and bike the Double Triple Bypass (Bob's the only extreme sports enthusiast that does that) but also run along the ocean and paddle along the river. Growing up running the bridges in the California Bay Area (Robin) and portaging the Adirondacks in New York (Bob), Florida is the perfect second home for us!
Robin purchased this condo in 2014
We've been coming to this area since before we were married as Bob's parents retired to Sewall's Point, just a short drive (or run) from the condo. Our kids spent almost every winter break in Sewall's Point ... Grandma and Grandpa's place was a second home during those two weeks.
We looked for three years before we bought this ground unit with not only a front porch but also a back patio. The entire unit is fully remodeled with a dream kitchen -- we've added furnishings, smart TVs, and our own personal touches. We knew it was the right place when we stepped on the front porch with the two inviting chairs ... and a sand face!
This is an area for you to kick back and relax. Stroll on the beach, run the bridges, bike the island, read by the pool, learn to paddle board on the river, learn to surf, fish at the pier or deep sea fish in the ocean, play golf or tennis, play miniature golf... Or do nothing but enjoy the scene from the patio overlooking the golf course...or read a book in the secluded front patio...
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Jan 1 2017 - Apr 30 2017
28 night minimum stay
May 1 2017 - Oct 31 2017
28 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
$100 nonrefundable cleaning fee and $500 refundable security deposit.
Please contact owner directly (720-201-1776) about rates (subject to change without notice), dates, minimum stays, and cancellation policy, etc.
We may offer special, last minute rates. We do not accept credit cards; checks in U.S. dollars only. Absolutely no pets or smoking (allergies). Please leave phone number if you call. Thank you!
Please contact owner.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.