Sun, Sand, Sea...Enjoyed in a Beautiful Remodeled 1,600 Sq Ft Condo ...(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-28 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Beautiful 2 Bedroom, 2 Bath Condo Located On the Golf Course
Welcome to Robin's Landing where this spacious vacation spot becomes your home away from home during your "holiday."
Some highlights about this totally remodeled first floor condo ...
1. At about 1,600 square feet, it's bigger than most condos, spacious and warm and allows room for privacy and entertaining...
2. The cook's dream kitchen has under-cabinet lighting, stainless steel appliances, sliding cabinets, cookware and bakeware, coffee maker, Keurig, French press, and milk frother, toaster, etc...
3. Plenty of seating everywhere... Formal dining for 4-6, bar seating for 4, and bistro table for 2...outdoor patio seeking for 5 ... beach chairs...
4. Gorgeous remodeled bathrooms...double sinks in the master along with dresser and seating...dryer and curling iron provided...
5. Lovely master bedroom with large walk-in "California" closet, settee, smart tv, and work desk with wireless printer to print from any wifi enabled device...
6. Large living room with smart tv, DVD player, DVDs, books, games, etc...
7. Plantation shutters throughout, cable, and wireless (no landline)...
8. Full size washer and dryer in condo, laundry bag, collapsible hamper, ironing board and iron at your disposal.,,
9. Front and back patios with seating...rear patio backs to golf course...
10. Walk, run, bike or take the IRP tram to the beach, the Marriott...or just hang out at the community pool just steps from the condo and have a barbecue....
11. Beach towels, beach chairs, boogie boards, pop up sun shade for the beach...barbecue utensils and melamine dish ware, all available for you to enjoy the outdoors...
12. We are members of Ocean Club - guests will have privileges, which require separate payments to Ocean Club (Ocean Club has separate charges for guests, which are solely the responsibility of the guests, if he/she chooses to use the facilities - such charges are NOT included in the rental or security deposit to be paid for the use of the condo)...
13. Plenty of outdoor parking right outside the condo. (For those guests who have stayed previously and enjoyed the garage, please note that the garage is no longer part of the rental.)
Need more info? Please don't hesitate to contact us ...Prices vary by season...
P.S. Please, absolutely no smoking of any kind or pets - - our daughter has allergies.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 1654 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Yes, but you won't need as we are on ground floor...
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- We have a work desk with a wireless printer from which you can print your boarding passes from a wifi enabled device (e.g., iPhone, iPad, etc.)... There are also 2 boogie boards, 1 noodle, and 3 beach chairs (please rinse them all off for the next guests) ... And, of course, beach towels......moreless
- DVD Player:
- Music Library:
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Golf Course View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - Aug 31, 2017
28 night min stay
Sep 1 - Dec 31, 2017
28 night min stay
Jan 1 - Apr 30, 2018
28 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
$100 nonrefundable cleaning fee and $500 refundable security deposit.
Please contact owner directly (720-201-1776) about rates (subject to change without notice), dates, minimum stays, and cancellation policy, etc.
We may offer special, last minute rates. We do not accept credit cards; checks in U.S. dollars only. Absolutely no pets or smoking (allergies). Please leave phone number if you call. Thank you!
Please contact owner.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
This is an area for you to kick back and relax. Stroll on the beach, run the bridges, bike the island, read by the pool, learn to paddle board on the river, learn to surf, fish at the pier or deep sea fish in the ocean, play golf or tennis, play miniature golf... Or do nothing but enjoy the scene from the patio overlooking the golf course...or read a book in the secluded front patio...
Year Purchased: 2014
About the owner: We're Robin and Bob, two active professionals from Colorado who have always wanted a place by the beach as we love to not only hike the fourteeners and bike the Double Triple Bypass (Bob's the only extreme sports enthusiast that does that) but also run along the ocean and paddle along the river. Growing up running the bridges in the California Bay Area (Robin) and portaging the Adirondacks in New York (Bob), Florida is the perfect second home for us!
Why the Owner Chose Stuart, FL, USA:
We've been coming to this area since before we were married as Bob's parents retired to Sewall's Point, just a short drive (or run) from the condo. Our kids spent almost every winter break in Sewall's Point ... Grandma and Grandpa's place was a second home during those two weeks.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
We looked for three years before we bought this ground unit with not only a front porch but also a back patio. The entire unit is fully remodeled with a dream kitchen -- we've added furnishings, smart TVs, and our own personal touches. We knew it was the right place when we stepped on the front porch with the two inviting chairs ... and a sand face!
- Primary: 7202011776
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Sunrise over the Indian River lagoon...beautiful way to wake up in the morning..
Entryway into the spacious 1,600 square feet condo...
Lovely gourmet kitchen to cook or warm up your take out!
Dining for four ...or expand the table for six...
Living room looking toward the entryway....
Comfy chairs in which to relax....
Bistro set for extra seating...
Another view of master bath ... glass shower to your left ...
New smart tv, desk with wireless printer to print from any wifi enabled device..
Guest bathroom with granite...
Full size washer and dryer in unit...
View of golf course from lanai...
Front porch to enjoy your coffee or a book...
Buffet in the entryway...
View from living room into kitchen...
Living room from another view... spacious and warm...
Living room with new smart tv, DVD player, console with games, books and DVDs...
Additional chairs for the dining set ... on the way to the patio...
Luxurious master bath... new shower to the left ... double sinks!
Dresser and chair in master bathroom ... a mirror now sits on top of the dresser
Master bedroom...walk out to the patio to enjoy your morning coffee...
Guest bedroom with new twin beds and wall mounted smart tv...
The new patio set to enjoy your latte or margarita ...
Sunrise over the ocean...we're right near the beach...
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, April 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a Message
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.