|Minimum Stay||31 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Exotic Tropical Retreat in Laguna Beach: walking distance to beach, festivals, and downtown. Close driving distance to Disneyland, Universal Studios, San Diego, Los Angeles, Newport Beach, and much more!
- WI-FI; High-Speed
- Cell phone boosters
- Large Screen TV, Cable TV with Apple TV
- Laundry Area
- Ocean View with Gorgeous Sunsets
- Large private deck with Ocean View and seating
- Gas Fireplace
- Formal Art Deco Living Room with Grand Piano (Locked: keys provided for guests that play piano only)
- Great Room w/ Circular Table - Seats 6-8 around table
- Gourmet Kitchen with cooking essentials
- Filtered Water Tap
- Comfy Beds
- Hotel bedding and towels
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Beautiful artwork throughout the home
- Tropical setting
- Private Heated Saltwater Pool with Waterfall
- Spa Jacuzzi with jets
- Backyard seating/dining for up to 12 people
- Gas Barbecue Grill
- Ping Pong Table, Hula Hoops, Golf Clubs
- Pool toys, floating devices
- Beach necessities: 2 Boogie Boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, coolers
- Gorgeous Beaches are about a five minute walk
- Tennis Court 1 block away - open to the public (tennis rackets provided at home)
- Bluebird Park is about 1 mile away
(For picnics, Bocce Ball, summer concerts, large children’s playground.
Children's Park - swing, slide, crawl and climb in a safe and secure fenced playground with great new plastic slides, swings, tunnels and places to climb. New Rocket Ship Slide.)
- Music In The Park: During summer at Bluebird Park, there are free Concerts Series. Pack the family up and bring snacks, wine and picnic on the lawn. All types of music.
- Aliso Creek Golf Course (golf clubs at house)
- Batting Cages in Laguna Canyon
25 minutes drive to Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm.
1 hour to San Diego, Sea World, Lego Land, San Diego Zoo
45 minutes LA, Universal Studios, Hollywood
35 minutes to Long Beach, Queen Mary Hotel, Long Beach Aquarium
15 minutes to Dana Point Harbor
15 minutes to Newport Beach and Balboa Island
Private and secluded, unique property with two natural caves and a gorgeous tropical pool and spa!
Private setting, pool and caves in the back yard. Walking distance to the beach, the Art Festivals, central downtown and many amenities.
My new wife and I (honeymooners!) came here for a fews weeks to get away from it all. We walked down to the beach or to town at least once a day. Ten minutes from the house. We found this little cafe we loved called Heidelberg; great coffee and breakfasts! The home felt very luxurious. great kitchen with views, comfy couches, cozy beds, awesome backyard. Perfect deck on the upper house to lounge with a glass of wine for sunset. These home owners must love art; beautiful paintings and classic pieces everywhere.
Everything you would need is in Laguna! The night life, the Beach, Festivals, Music, Parks! Amazing restaurants. Art, Plays, Music and the Pacific Ocean. It's the most beautiful place in the world!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 2017 - Aug 31 2017
31 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
31 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|taxes||$2,850 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.