Tropical Retreat W/ Salt Water Pool, Waterfall, Spa, Natural Caves!(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:31 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4000 Sq Ft, 4 Bedroomss, 4 1/2 Baths In This Secluded Paradise
- WI-FI; High-Speed
- Cell phone boosters
- Large Screen TV, Cable TV with Apple TV
- Laundry Area
- Ocean View with Gorgeous Sunsets
- Large private deck with Ocean View and seating
- Gas Fireplace
- Formal Art Deco Living Room with Grand Piano (Locked: keys provided for guests that play piano only)
- Great Room w/ Circular Table - Seats 6-8 around table
- Gourmet Kitchen with cooking essentials
- Filtered Water Tap
- Comfy Beds
- Hotel bedding and towels
- Hardwood Floors throughout
- Beautiful artwork throughout the home
- Tropical setting
- Private Heated Saltwater Pool with Waterfall
- Spa Jacuzzi with jets
- Backyard seating/dining for up to 12 people
- Ping Pong Table, Hula Hoops, Golf Clubs
- Pool toys, floating devices
- Beach necessities: 2 Boogie Boards, beach chairs, umbrellas, beach towels, coolers
- Gorgeous Beaches are about a five minute walk
- Tennis Court 1 block away - open to the public (tennis rackets provided at home)
- Bluebird Park is about 1 mile away
(For picnics, Bocce Ball, summer concerts, large children’s playground.
Children's Park - swing, slide, crawl and climb in a safe and secure fenced playground with great new plastic slides, swings, tunnels and places to climb. New Rocket Ship Slide.)
- Music In The Park: During summer at Bluebird Park, there are free Concerts Series. Pack the family up and bring snacks, wine and picnic on the lawn. All types of music.
- Aliso Creek Golf Course (golf clubs at house)
- Batting Cages in Laguna Canyon
25 minutes drive to Disneyland and Knott’s Berry Farm.
1 hour to San Diego, Sea World, Lego Land, San Diego Zoo
45 minutes LA, Universal Studios, Hollywood
35 minutes to Long Beach, Queen Mary Hotel, Long Beach Aquarium
15 minutes to Dana Point Harbor
15 minutes to Newport Beach and Balboa Island
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 9
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 9, Beds for 8-9
- Bedroom 1: (First level of upper portion of home) Mermaid theme w/ Queen Bed. Large bay window w/ view to tropical yard and pool. En suite bath w/ dual sinks, jacuzzi tub, separate shower w/ glass block and built in seat. Bedroom 2: Across the hall from Bedroom 1. Bunk bed w/ trundle bed underneath. Sleeps 3. Especially great for kids! Private bathroom w/ shower across hall. Bedroom 3: On the highest (3rd) level of home. One of two master bedrooms. Queen bed, spacious room w/ seating, medium-sized flat screen TV; great space to relax. Sliding glass door leads to large deck that spans entire level of house w/ views of the ocean, backyard and pool, caves, and tropical hillside. Perfect for watching sunsets! Shared master bath w/ marble, tub & shower combo, dual sinks, small ocean view window. Bedroom 4: (Same level as Room 3) King bed, seating area, medium-sized flat screen. Same access to deck with great views. Shared bath w/ bedroom 3. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Bathroom 1: En suite bathroom to bedroom one. Dual sinks w/ lots of counter space. Large shower w/ built-in seat and glass block designs. Separate jacuzzi tub with w/ jets w/ glass block designs. Under large window to yard with great view (but private enough for the bathroom!). Bathroom 2: Three steps from Bedroom 2, this is a smaller but luxurious bathroom with pedestal sink, open cabinet for storage, and lovely shower with hand-painted tile designs. Bathroom 3: Shared by Bedrooms 3 and 4, this is the Master bath. All marble, dual sinks, tub and shower combo with hand-painted tiles. Small ocean view window! Bathroom 4: Off the pantry. Near kitchen and great access from the yard and other living areas. Pedestal sink, medicine cabinet. Bathroom 5: Located under house for pool shower. Very large shower and toilet. Sink located across from bathroom. ...moreless
- $350 cleaning fee for stay. $350.00 Utilities for( one month) ,coverage. If you desire additional house keeping (more than once per stay), discuss with home owner prior to stay. We will cover the first $350.00 for utilities during your stay including electric, gas, and water. Any amount above $350 will need to be covered by the guest at the end of their stay, via check or money order. Please be reminded that use of the air conditioning will greatly raise the cost for electricity! California is in a serious drought so please keep this is mind and avoid taking long showers and running water excessively. This wil result in a fine from the city. Thanks for your consideration....moreless
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
Our dining area is unique; a round, built-in marble table. Open concept space with ocean views. Seats 8. Extra Dining outside w/ Two extra tables; seats 12. Dine in nature in our tropical yard!...moreless
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub:
- Private Pool:
- Housekeeper Included
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Aug 31, 2017
31 night min stay
My Standard Rate
31 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Utilities $500
- Cleaning Fee $350
- Property Damage Protection $99
- taxes $2,850 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Everything you would need is in Laguna! The night life, the Beach, Festivals, Music, Parks! Amazing restaurants. Art, Plays, Music and the Pacific Ocean. It's the most beautiful place in the world!
Year Purchased: 1971
Why the Owner Chose Mystic Hills (Laguna Beach, CA, USA):
Private and secluded, unique property with two natural caves and a gorgeous tropical pool and spa!
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Private setting, pool and caves in the back yard. Walking distance to the beach, the Art Festivals, central downtown and many amenities.
- Primary: +1 9496368175
- Secondary: +1 9493108884
Links to more information:
View of the waterfall and pool.
View of the house from the water fall.
Backyard and BBQ.
Livining Room with Ocean view
Family Room with Surround Sound, Large Screen TV, Block Glass Black-lit Bar
Wine Cooler in Dining Room with Original Artwork by Mae Fortin.
Queen bedroom, with en suite bathroom, dual sinks, separate tub & shower
Mermaid master bathroom, glasss block shower, with separate jacuzzi bath.
Kid-friendly room on 1st landing. Bunk bed w/ trundle bed. Bathroom across hall.
Upstairs King Bedroom. Ocean View with balcony.
Shared Bathroom to Upstairs Bedrooms. Tile work done by Mae Fortin
Art Deco Entryway.
Kitchen with Granite Counters. All Amentities Included
Kitchen to Pool
Queen Bedroom with Mermaid theme. En suite bath, dual sinks, tub & shower.
Jacuzzi bath with view to backyard.
Upstairs Queen Art Deco bedroom, deck & oceanview.
Shared Master Bathroom with Art Deco features! Dual sinks, shower and tub combo.
Laguna's Main Beach. Five minute walk from the home.
Sunset View from the balcony
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, March 22, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.