Exquisite 2 Bedroom Villa with Marina View Close to Shopping and Dining.(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1238 Sq. Ft. Condo, 2 Br With King Beds, 2Baths, Fully Furnished.
NOTE::: Even though my calendar may show a reservation, PLEASE CONTACT ME to see if something may be available in another comparable unit. I am 1/4 owner of the unit and going through me ensures you will get an answer on availability and a rate. As a convenience to me the management at Harbourside III handle my bookings. Normal check-in/out runs Sunday thru Sunday.
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1238 sq. ft.
- Elevator : There are 2 elevators and stair access to upper floors.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed:
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- You can play PUT-PUT golf at 2 courses located on the main road just South of Shelter Cove. There are bike paths that will take you all over the island, you can bring your own or rent them at 'Outside Hilton Head' located on the promenade, or 'Hilton Head Outfitters' located within the Palmetto Dunes Resort. For the walkers, you can enjoy a stroll along the promenade, the bike trails, or stroll the nature preserves located on and off the island. If you're into history you may want to visit Bluffton, located off the island; or take a short drive to Savannah, Ga. or Charleston S.C. Spas are available at Palmetto Dunes Resort, and various spots on the island. There are nature preserves located on and off the island for those who are into nature....moreless
- DVD Player
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 25 - Dec 31, 2016
4 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Additional information about rental rates
- Parking Pass $10
- Cleaning $90 + tax
- Tax Rate 10%
1) NOTE::: Even though my calendar may show a reservation, PLEASE CONTACT ME to see if something may be available in another comparable unit. I am 1/4 owner of the unit and going through me ensures you will get an answer on availability and a rate. As a convenience to me the management at Harbourside III handle my bookings.
2) The POA does NOT permit pets in any of the rooms. A $250.00 fine plus cleaning fee will be imposed if pets are discovered in room. Boarding can be found on Island.
3) Plus $10.00 per car pass to enter Palmetto Dunes Resort and parking in Shelter Cove overnight.
4) Normal check-in/out runs from Sunday to Sunday.
5) Weekly rates calculated from Sunday to Sunday.
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed. Nightly and weekly rate does not include SC state tax or a $90.00 cleaning fee plus tax. FULL PAYMENT is due 60 days prior to your arrival date. (ALL CANCELATIONS INCUR A FEE OF 5% OF BASE RENTAL RATE) (NO REFUNDS within 60 days of arrival date).
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
The villa is located mid island giving you the opportunity to park your car for the duration of your visit (if you wish), and walk to shopping and dining are just steps away; or bike the many trails that will take you around the island; you may take the shuttle (in season) to the beach or the golf courses located in Shelter Cove and Palmetto Dunes Resort; a Kroger's and strip mall is located about 1/2 mile away.
There are 3 golf coursed located on Palmetto Dunes property which will challenge your skill. The #10 green on the Jones course will give you a great view of the ocean. These are not the only courses for your pleasure, there are many more on and off the island.
Year Purchased: 2014
About: I was born and raised in West Virginia, moved to Belmont, Ohio 5 years ago. I retired from American Electric Power, going on 7 years, and decided to take some of my retirement money and invest it in a rental condo on HHI. I have visited the island several times over the years and really enjoy the relaxing atmosphere, beach, golf, and many restaurants. So I hope you come to visit the Island and chose my rental in which to stay.
Why Shelter Cove (Hilton Head Island, SC, USA):
I chose this piece of property because it is located in the center of the island with close proximity to the beach, golf, shops, and restaurants. I chose a rental villa to get a more homely feel than the resorts offer, and to save on the cost of a motel. You can enjoy a fully furnished villa for less than the cost of a room in one of the upscale resort.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
I chose Shelter Cove because it is located in the center of the island, it's Mediterranean style, closeness to shops and restaurants. Being in the center of the island put you minutes away from all the amenities of the area.
- Primary: 7407821733 Please call between 8:00 AM and 7:00 PM
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Marina as seen from the deck.
View of Harbourside III as seen from across the harbor.
Kitchen as viewed from DR.
Separate Entrance Door to Guest Bedroom
Gated Parking Area
Pool, Grills off to right in rear
Entertainment at Shelter Cove.
Entrance to Beach at Dunes House
Beach looking South
Gators on #5 Holl on Hill Course
LR, DR, Kitchen.
Pull-out sofa in Living Room
Spa / Hot Tub.
Map of Shelter Cove and Harbourside Complex.
Rent your Kayak, Fishing Trip, Dolphin Cruse and More Here, Located on Promenade
Vie of beach looking North
View from #10 on The Jones Course
11 Mile of This Beautiful Lagoon is Calling You To Kayak or canoe.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the manager or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees