Sugary Sand Beaches & Lush Green Golf Courses! Book This Luxury Beach House Now
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
You will LOVE your stay at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort - the premier vacation destination on the Emerald Gulf Coast. With sugary sand beaches, emerald green waters, four golf courses, miles of biking paths and numerous shops and restaurants all in a gated community with 24 hour security, you will rest and vacation as never before.
This 1300 square foot villa enjoys a golf course view, a five minute walk to a pool and a five minute drive to the beach. For your enjoyment there is a golf cart, 4 bicycles and a grill in the carport with beach chairs, floats and accessories in the storage closet. There is cable TV in the living room and all three bedrooms as well as wifi.
The master bedroom has a king bed and private bath. The second bedroom (queen bed) and third bedroom (2 twin beds) share a hallway bathroom with separate vanity area. All linens and towels are provided. The kitchen is fully stocked including dinner ware, cookware, utensils and most importantly a blender. Rest assured there is a microwave, coffee pot and dishwasher.
The living area and dining area have hardwood floors, a sleeper sofa and chairs with a dining area capable of seating six. Extra folding chairs are in a closet.
There is a screened in porch with a breakfast table and chairs and casual chairs. The outside patio is good for enjoying the morning sunrise, afternoon sunning and an evening cocktail and grilling as you watch golfers, walkers and bikers.
The location of this villa provides easy access via car, golf cart, bikes or walking to the Sandestin Beach, two association pools, golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center, restaurants, and shops. Through the East Sandestin entrance the Grand Boulevard Shopping and Dining area can be accessed by bikes or golf cart as well as by car. Here you will find a Publix Grocery Store, movie cinema, fine dining and brilliant shopping. The much visited Silver Sands Factory outlet with its 150 stores is a 1.5 miles away.
Northwest Florida's premier entertainment venue, Baytowne Wharf, is a brief golf cart or bike ride away. Make sure to enjoy its restaurants, shopping and active night life.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL: The following terms and conditions are agreed to by the guest's payment of the rental amount. Yes, this sounds like a lot of legalize but it is standard rental stuff we have to do, gracious!
Rental Agreement for 521 Augusta Way
1. Cancellation Policy. Any Tenant who cancels their rental more than 14 days prior to the beginning of this Lease shall receive either a 50% monetary refund or the option to switch rental dates and receive a 100% credit. Any cancellation by a Tenant that occurs 14 days or less from the beginning of the Lease is not entitled to a refund.
2. Check in and check out. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. CST. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. CST. Violation of this policy may result in being charged for an extra day of occupancy.
3. Pets. Pets are considered. Please contact/notify owners for approval.
4. Smoking. Tenants and their guest are prohibited from smoking inside the residence.
5. Maximum occupancy. The number of individuals staying at the villa shall not exceed eight (8) people.
6. Age of Tenants. Tenant must be 25 years of age or older to rent this villa. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or to singles less than 25 years of age.
7. Assignment and sublease. Tenant must not assign this Lease, sublet all or part of the premises, or permit any other person to use the premises without the prior approval of Landlord.
8. Security Deposit. A $200 refundable security deposit is required to rent this villa. The deposit will be refunded after the cleaning service completes inspection of the villa and no damages were incurred. Damages include physical damage to the villa as well as missing items, which include but is not limited to linens, household furnishings, and bicycles. Normal wear and tear is anticipated.
9. Golf cart. Tenant shall operate the golf cart in compliance with the Sandestin Golf Cart Operation Policy and Rules. Tenant shall defend, indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, charges, penalties, fines, citations, liabilities, settlements, damages, administrative and judicial actions or proceedings, orders, and costs and/or expenses of any kind or nature—including medical expenses, legal fees, and expenses for expert witnesses and consultants—arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of Landlord’s golf cart and/or Tenant’s use and/or occupation of the subject vehicle. This indemnification shall survive the end of the term of this Lease, and any extensions thereof, and shall inure to the benefit of Landlord, his heirs, successors and assigns.
10. Noncompliance. Noncompliance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 12 will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all monies paid to the Landlord.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Best time to call is 9am - 8pm EST. Leave message
Member since: 2014
- 1300 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Both bathrooms have separated vanity areas from bath/toilet area.
- Satellite / Cable:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio:
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
- Cleaning $125
- Tax Rate 7%
50% of rental fee due at booking. Remaining 50% of rental fee plus $200 refundable damage deposit is due 15 days prior to arrival date.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
In the Sandestin community one can spend a week and not do it all: swimming, biking, golf, tennis, jet ski, fish, walk, shop, eat and relax. There is also a full spa and exercise facilities.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We live in the vibrant, eclectic city of Decatur, GA (an Atlanta suburb) when not in our Sandestin villa or the Northwest Georgia Mountain cabin.
Why the Owner Chose Sandestin, Miramar Beach, FL, USA:
We have enjoyed family owned property within Sandestin for over 30 years. We grew up coming to the Emerald Coast and have raised our children with vacations in family Sandestin villas. The restfulness, privateness, weather and security as well as the close proximity to the gulf's most beautiful beaches, golf courses, shopping, and marvelous eateries made our personal purchase of this home an easy decision.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Being that the villa is a free standing, single level home with carport, porch and patio, a sense of privacy and peacefulness is experienced even while beaches, pools, shopping and dining is in easy walking distance. Just by opening the door one can mount a bike for a morning ride or stretch your legs on the walking paths. After a day of adventuring, ending it peacefully on the patio beside fish grilling on the gas grill as the sun sets has become our favorite part of the day.
- Primary: 4048622215 Best time to call is 9am - 8pm EST. Leave message
- Secondary: +1 7063464598 Best time to call is 9am - 8pm EST. Leave message
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Come explore beaches to cafe's on a golf cart or bike while in this 3 bdr home
One of two bathrooms
Fully stocked kitchen: dishwasher, fridge, stove, pans, utencils, etc
View of the house from the golf course. Outside patio with table and chairs
Golf cart, 4 bikes, charcoal grill and one car carport for your enjoyment
The beauty of our little piece of paradise awaits you!
Emerald beaches with their sugary sand, crystal waters and rolling waves await
No matter the time of day you can find a piece of yourself at the beach
Be surprised at each and every new day!
Dining room with outside view
Master bedroom with King bed and private bathroom
Screened in patio with ceiling fan. Great for a morning coffee
Back patio with a view of the walking path and golf course. Table & chairs for 4
This home offers you the 'keys' to a relaxing vacation in a Gulf Coast paradise
We offer our home to you for a vacation retreat. STOP and book it now!
One of the two pools availabale to guests
Come take your own photos as you make memories
Sip a drink and watch the sun descend beyond the horizon
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, November 30, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM