About the property
- Villa1300 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 4 nights
3 Bedroom, 2 Bath, Sleeps 8, golf cart, 4 bikes. Located on the golf course
You will LOVE your stay at the Sandestin Golf & Beach Resort - the premier vacation destination on the Emerald Gulf Coast. With sugary sand beaches, emerald green waters, four golf courses, miles of biking paths and numerous shops and restaurants all in a gated community with 24 hour security, you will rest and vacation as never before.
This 1300 square foot villa enjoys a golf course view, a five minute walk to a pool and a five minute drive to the beach. For your enjoyment there is a golf cart, 4 bicycles and a grill in the carport with beach chairs, floats and accessories in the storage closet. There is cable TV in the living room and all three bedrooms as well as wifi.
The master bedroom has a king bed and private bath. The second bedroom (queen bed) and third bedroom (2 twin beds) share a hallway bathroom with separate vanity area. All linens and towels are provided. The kitchen is fully stocked including dinner ware, cookware, utensils and most importantly a blender. Rest assured there is a microwave, coffee pot and dishwasher.
The living area and dining area have hardwood floors, a sleeper sofa and chairs with a dining area capable of seating six. Extra folding chairs are in a closet.
There is a screened in porch with a breakfast table and chairs and casual chairs. The outside patio is good for enjoying the morning sunrise, afternoon sunning and an evening cocktail and grilling as you watch golfers, walkers and bikers.
The location of this villa provides easy access via car, golf cart, bikes or walking to the Sandestin Beach, two association pools, golf courses, tennis courts, fitness center, restaurants, and shops. Through the East Sandestin entrance the Grand Boulevard Shopping and Dining area can be accessed by bikes or golf cart as well as by car. Here you will find a Publix Grocery Store, movie cinema, fine dining and brilliant shopping. The much visited Silver Sands Factory outlet with its 150 stores is a 1.5 miles away.
Northwest Florida's premier entertainment venue, Baytowne Wharf, is a brief golf cart or bike ride away. Make sure to enjoy its restaurants, shopping and active night life.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS RENTAL: The following terms and conditions are agreed to by the guest's payment of the rental amount. Yes, this sounds like a lot of legalize but it is standard rental stuff we have to do, gracious!
Rental Agreement for 521 Augusta Way
1. Cancellation Policy. Any Tenant who cancels their rental more than 14 days prior to the beginning of this Lease shall receive either a 50% monetary refund or the option to switch rental dates and receive a 100% credit. Any cancellation by a Tenant that occurs 14 days or less from the beginning of the Lease is not entitled to a refund.
2. Check in and check out. Check in time is 3:00 p.m. CST. Check out time is 11:00 a.m. CST. Violation of this policy may result in being charged for an extra day of occupancy.
3. Pets. Pets are considered. Please contact/notify owners for approval.
4. Smoking. Tenants and their guest are prohibited from smoking inside the residence.
5. Maximum occupancy. The number of individuals staying at the villa shall not exceed eight (8) people.
6. Age of Tenants. Tenant must be 25 years of age or older to rent this villa. No rentals will be made to vacationing students or to singles less than 25 years of age.
7. Assignment and sublease. Tenant must not assign this Lease, sublet all or part of the premises, or permit any other person to use the premises without the prior approval of Landlord.
8. Security Deposit. A $200 refundable security deposit is required to rent this villa. The deposit will be refunded after the cleaning service completes inspection of the villa and no damages were incurred. Damages include physical damage to the villa as well as missing items, which include but is not limited to linens, household furnishings, and bicycles. Normal wear and tear is anticipated.
9. Golf cart. Tenant shall operate the golf cart in compliance with the Sandestin Golf Cart Operation Policy and Rules. Tenant shall defend, indemnify and hold Landlord harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, charges, penalties, fines, citations, liabilities, settlements, damages, administrative and judicial actions or proceedings, orders, and costs and/or expenses of any kind or nature—including medical expenses, legal fees, and expenses for expert witnesses and consultants—arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of Landlord’s golf cart and/or Tenant’s use and/or occupation of the subject vehicle. This indemnification shall survive the end of the term of this Lease, and any extensions thereof, and shall inure to the benefit of Landlord, his heirs, successors and assigns.
10. Noncompliance. Noncompliance with paragraphs 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 or 12 will result in immediate eviction with no return of any and all monies paid to the Landlord.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- May 21, 2018
About Harry Rowland
We live in the vibrant, eclectic city of Decatur, GA (an Atlanta suburb) when not in our Sandestin villa or the Northwest Georgia Mountain cabin.
Harry Rowland purchased this Villa in 2013
Why Harry Rowland chose Sandestin
We have enjoyed family owned property within Sandestin for over 30 years. We grew up coming to the Emerald Coast and have raised our children with vacations in family Sandestin villas. The restfulness, privateness, weather and security as well as the close proximity to the gulf's most beautiful beaches, golf courses, shopping, and marvelous eateries made our personal purchase of this home an easy decision.
What makes this Villa unique
Being that the villa is a free standing, single level home with carport, porch and patio, a sense of privacy and peacefulness is experienced even while beaches, pools, shopping and dining is in easy walking distance. Just by opening the door one can mount a bike for a morning ride or stretch your legs on the walking paths. After a day of adventuring, ending it peacefully on the patio beside fish grilling on the gas grill as the sun sets has become our favorite part of the day.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Our family really enjoyed our stay and had a fun week! Golf cart, games, beach and pool were all great!
We have stayed many places for a vacation getaway from hotels to private homes and we were totally pleased with this home. All of the previous reviews were spot on and would recommend this home to anyone. Would definitely stay again. We are very picky about cleanliness due to a previous stay at a hotel with bed bugs, a 5 star hotel at that. So, we look for very clean places where we don't have to worry about that issue again. Well stocked as described and it had a very homey environment. We also enjoyed having a golf cart for getting around the area. It sure beats having to drive your own vehicle to the grocery store, a big plus. The home is even better looking in person. Nice area also.
There really aren't enough words to describe how much our family loved it here! Harry and Denise have created a very special place to families to relax and enjoy their stay! The area is very lovely, we loved the location which is so great to get to the beach and Wharf with the golf cart, our youngest also loved the bikes and seeing what goodies were in the garage closet! The house itself was stocked so well, very clean and the beds were VERY comfy. We will definitely plan on coming back to this lovely home in the future! Thanks again, Harry and Denise!
Amy, thank you for the gracious words. Our goal is that each family have a relaxing, fun, and enjoyable visit. We desire our Sandestin Villa to be a blessings to others. I'm grateful that it was to you and family. I do hope you'll visit again.
Quite an Experience!!
We truly had a pleasant stay! Thank you Harry, we look forward to staying with you again. I wished we had booked more days. Our trip was 4 nights, 6 nights would have been perfect.
Deserves 6 stars!!
I have been bringing my wife and kids to Sandestin for the past 12 years. We have stayed over the years on beachside and bayside . There have been some good experiences and some bad along the way. I have to say this was by far the Best!! Great location, great unit, great owner . Harry the owner truly had everything you could possibly need and yes everything worked!! We will continue to to come here to this unit as long as the good Lord allows 👍 Thanks Harry for being such a great owner and actually caring that families have a great experience here. 6 stars !!!!!
In the Sandestin community one can spend a week and not do it all: swimming, biking, golf, tennis, jet ski, fish, walk, shop, eat and relax. There is also a full spa and exercise facilities.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
50% of rental fee due at booking. Remaining 50% of rental fee plus $200 refundable damage deposit is due 15 days prior to arrival date. There is a Florida hospitlity tax of 11.5%.