2 Bedroom, Full bath
Additional futon that prepares to a 3rd. queen bed.
Close To Yellowstone and Grand Teton National Parks.
This private setting has miles of the fly-fishing Wind River flowing right through it.
Direct access to 600 miles of snowmobile and 4-wheel tracks. 4-wheel rental available.
Panoramic views over the Mountain Range and the trout river make this chalet very exclusive. There is access to millions of acres of National Forest with Moose, Elk, and Deer, right from the back-door.
2 bedroom, full bath
• Internet, Wi-fi
• Direct TV
Additional amenities (upon request)
• Up to 45 ft. RV Space with full hook-up
• Horse Barn with corral, fenced pastures
• Mountain and river view
• Full open kitchen with dining table
utilities and dishes
Open living room
Wood burning fireplace
Master bedroom with queen sized bed. Unobstructed Mountain and river view
2nd Bedroom with queen sized bed. Unobstructed Mountain and river view forest/wildlife view.
92 acres, with Wind River flowing through entire property.
Panoramic views over the Absaroka Mountain Range and Big Horn
Adjacent to Shoshone National Forest
Excellent, private trout fishing on property
Regular big game visitors
• Private setting on Centennial Scenic Byway
• 12 miles from downtown Dubois, with shopping, souvenirs, restaurants and cafes. (Weekly Rodeo’s in summer.)
• Adjacent to Shoshone National Forest
• 22 miles to Grand Teton National Park
• 32 Miles to Yellowstone National Park
• 73 Miles to Famous Jackson Hole ski Resort and art galleries.
Things to do
• World class trout fishing
• Big game hunting (Deer, Moose, Elk, Pronghorn, Wolf, Bear)
• Endless four wheeling possibilities
• Longest snow mobile tracks in the USA, starting 10 miles from the chalet
• Exploring Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park
• Horseback riding, dog sledding
• Hiking, mountain climbing
• Cross Country and downhill skiing, Sledding
• Mountain biking
• Perfect setting for wildlife and scenic photography