Luxury Waterside Villa on Florida's Gulf Coast
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
'Osprey' is in a quiet residential area backing onto a peaceful river and adjacent to a nature reserve. The sandy beaches of Florida's Gulf Coast are 10 minutes drive away.
'Osprey' was completed in 2005 and is built and furnished to a high standard. The accommodation is spacious, with master bedroom with king size bed and en-suite bath/shower room, second double bedroom with Queen size bed, twin bedroom, and fourth room which can be used as study/family room but has a double sofa bed. A travel cot is also provided, Living accommodation comprises a large Florida 'great room', open plan kitchen, dining and breakfast areas and utility room.
There is an integral double garage with electric door, and at the back an extensive Lanai/deck area with solar heated swimming pool and Jacuzzi, enclosed within a pool cage. The villa is attractively decorated in neutral and pastel colours and is well-provided with all that is necessary to enjoy a comfortable and entertaining holiday.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2005
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7
- There is also a travel cot at the villa which is available for use.
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- 'Osprey' is well-provided with extras such as beach mats, cool box, picnic ware, games, books and local information. There are also 4 bicycles (with helmets) so you can enjoy cycling around the area and going on the nearby cycle trail. The kitchen is particularly well-equipped and with both a formal dining area, informal/breakfast area and outside eating area, self-catering is a pleasure rather than a chore. A gas barbeque is available to hire. The main living area has a TV with video player whilst the study/bedroom 4 has a TV with DVD - ideal for families. There is also a wireless internet connection so take a lap-top or iPad and you can keep in touch with things back home whilst enjoying yourself on holiday. If you want a two centre holiday, and wish to combine a stay on the Gulf Coast with a visit to Disney World, we can make arrangements with friends who have a luxury villa in Orlando....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Tumble Dryer
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Lawn / Garden
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
December 2016 to April 2017
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
5 night min stay
May to November 2017
May 1 - Nov 30, 2017
5 night min stay
December 2017 to April 2018
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- spa heating per week $31.71
- Refundable Damage Deposit $126.86
- Other Tax Rate 12%
Rental includes linen, towels, electricity, use of internet (bring your own laptop or iPad), local telephone calls, 4 adult bicycles and solar heating for pool. Spa tub heating (electric) is £25 per week. £100 security deposit required on booking; full rental required 8 weeks before arrival. Deposit returnable after departure subject to no damage having occurred.
Cot, folding bed, high chair
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Rotonda is the ideal place to spend a quiet holiday yet have easy access to all facilities and to some stunning scenery. The area around 'Osprey' is a nature-lovers paradise and 'Osprey''s nature diary bears testament to the remarkable range of species that can be spotted - armadillos, gopher tortoises, alligators, birds of prey, herons, egrets, cardinals, jays - the list goes on and on.
The Cape Haze area also offers plenty to do for those who enjoy beaches, golf, shopping or the arts. Locally, there are plenty of excellent restaurants, supermarkets and all essential facilities, whilst within one and a half hours drive are many other places to visit such as Sarasota, Venice, Fort Myers, Sanibel and Captiva Islands and the Everglades.
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM