Newly remodeled in 2013 and tastefully decorated with Colorado mountain style furnishings, our comfortable and cozy 2-bedroom + a loft, 2.5 bath mountain retreat ski condo is the perfect place to relax and unwind after a day on the slopes.
Nestled in the woods in a quiet neighborhood of Fraser, Aspen Hideaway at Bavarian Village is the perfect location for your Winter Park family vacation. Bavarian Village #11,was completely upgraded in 2013 and is tastefully appointed with all the comforts of home,
Sleeping arrangements are family-friendly. The bunk room has 2 sets of twin bunks (sleeping 4). On the same lower level, a queen bedroom with vanity is beautiful and comfortable. The loft on the third level has a queen bed and bathroom.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps 8 in beds
Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom
Bedroom 2: Bunk Room with 2 sets of twin over twin bunks
Loft: Queen Bed
The main level provides a beautiful location for cooking, dining and gathering. Large windows, brick woodburning fireplace and cathedral ceilings provide a beautiful place to gather and play games or watch TV on the flat screen. Additional casual seating is available at the granite countertop.
Other fine amenities include slate and hardwood flooring, stone tile showers, stainless steel appliances, and granite countertops throughout, The winter resort shuttle stops near the parking lot.
Club Meadowridge Recreation Center is available for guest use. The recreation center has fitness equipment, an outdoor pool and spa, massage therapist, laundry facilities and tennis courts. An onsite equipment shop is also available.
* Three-levels; 2-bedrooms plus a loft, 2.5 bathrooms.
*Access to MeadowRidge Recreation center with swimming pool, hot tubs, exercise room, racquetball courts, tennis courts and spa.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle stop is just steps away. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is open parking (first-come, first-served) in the Bavarian Village complex. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 1 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2.5 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. PETS: ASK