Circa 1880, Mattie's Manor, Suite 3, Just 1.5 Blocks Off the Town Square(29 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Apartment
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
1BR/1Bath Apartment, 1 1/2 Blocks Off The Town Square
We personally searched across the Nation for the best place to live. Come and see why we chose Georgetown, Texas as the perfect fit.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2013
- On floor 1
- 750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 2, Beds for 2
- Original beadboard 12 foot ceilings with ceiling fans top these nicely decorated private bedroom. Double antiques chests service as nightstands, with charming ceramic lamps, bookend the beautiful antique headboard. You will find alarm clocks in each to wake you from your slumber among the down pillows and queen, pillow top mattress. Ample closet space, Ironing board, iron and additional linens gives you all you need for a comfortable stay....moreless
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- Features a mosaic octagon tile floor in a vintage pattern, marble topped vanity with under mount sink provides storage to hold your make up, toiletries, etc., private toilet room, large shower with accented ceramic tile surround. In the vanity cabinet and shelves next to the shower you will find sundries from q-tips to shampoo. Multiple sets of towels are included. There is a stacked washer and dryer in the bathroom....moreless
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Roller Blading
- Water Skiing
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee (9/1/16) $40 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $130
- Tax Rate 13%
We have a four-night minimum for advance reservations only. Deposit required for reservations. Cancellations made within the 10 day of stay, deposit/payments non-refundable. Cancellations made outside of the 10 days of your stay, refundable but $100 fee applies. Complete payments need to be made 15 days before arrival.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
You are at the 'Most Beautiful Town Square in Texas' A safe hometown atmosphere with loads of antique shops, dining, bars, winery storefronts, and live music at several locations. The Palace Theater with live Broadway Shows, The Williamson County Museum, Inner Space Caverns are nearby and the Round Rock Outlet Mall is just south of Georgetown city limits.
Year Purchased: 2007
About the owner: Tom and Debbie: We started our married life here in Georgetown in 2006. Tom has lived and worked in Georgetown for the past 20+ years. We started Green Earth Builders together in 2005 and purchased and remodel the property you will be staying in. Our first home together was an historic house on Main Street. Our second home was another historic home on Elm Street. We lovingly remodel both of these homes. We are now almost finished with our present old home on Wilbarger Point which overlooks Southwestern University and Georgetown. We have a passion for restoration and decorating. Green Earth Builders helps sponsor the annual Heritage Society Holiday Home tour. Our own and several of our client’s homes have been featured over the years.
Why the Owner Chose Georgetown, TX, USA:
After looking nationwide, we feel that Georgetown offers the best balance of small town charm and friendliness in comparison to “Big City Livin”
The Unique Benefits at this Apartment:
Location! Location! Location! The main house was built on the square and dragged by mule teams to its present location in the 1880’s. There is no closer vacation rental to the Historic County Square.
- Primary: 512-650-0291
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Mattie Rousser House. Apart 3 on the back side of house
Apart 3 is location on the back side of house next to Double parking space
2nd porch on left side of house is Apart 3 private front entrance
Apartment 3 private entrance porch with bistro table and chairs
Relax on the comfortable leather couch in the living room
HD flat screen TV with cable and secure internet Wi-Fi.
Antique headboard and chests/night stands with storage. 600 count cotton sheets
Stacked washer & dryer to the left as you enter the bathroom.
circa 1880 Heritage House
There is one car off street parking (right hand side) for Suite 3
Shared Patio and barbeque grill
Original pine floors throughout the apartment.
Light filled dining room with table and 4 chairs right, just off the living room
Ample closet space
Fully stocked kitchen with stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.