Lakeview Log Home with Resort Access on Northern Lake George(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
4 bedroom - 3 1/2 bath, Sleeps 8.
Island View is an exquisite 4 bedroom, 3 ½ bath timber frame great camp in the village of Hague. Beautiful living room with gas fireplace and open kitchen with dining room and all the conveniences of home and more! Downstairs master bedroom suite with queen and large bath with shower and soaking tub. Upstairs master bedroom suite with king, private lakeview deck and bath with jet tub and shower. Two additional upstairs bedrooms: one with king & twin and another with a king. Upstairs bathroom with shower, washer and dryer. Second and third floor lakeview porches. Flat screen TVs, DVD, Internet, Telephone, A/C, gas barbecue grill and chiminea. ¼ mile walk down to beautiful town park and beach on Lake George. Sleeps 8. Call 1-800-368-6088 for more information or to make a reservation! Rates based on 8 people - call for 4 or 6 person rates!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- The Island View home is privately owned by one of the owners of the Trout House Village Resort. Full access to the resorts amenities come included with rental of this home (http://www.trouthouse.com/activities-resort.asp). The home is a short walk to the Resort as well as the General Store, Town Park and the Lake George Land Conservation 'Peggy's Point' (Where dogs are welcomed to swim)! Call 1-800-368-6088 with any questions or to make a reservation. Enjoy the Resort during the day but then the privacy of a private home at night. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Paddle Boating
- Lake View
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Freshwater Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 11 - Jan 2, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 25 - Aug 27, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Sunday
Rates are based on 7 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Trout House is located on the peaceful shores of northern Lake George, and has been a popular summer destination for generations of families. The sleepy village of Hague is surrounded by the Lake's majestic Adirondack Mountains. Enjoy swimming from our 400' sandy beach, fishing from our dock, kayaking to the islands, hiking to the lookout, or biking.
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, December 07, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM