About the property
- Townhome2300 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 7 nights
5 Bedrooms • 3 Bathrooms • 3 Floors • Sleeps 14
Huge luxury townhouse for rent at East Maple Avenue, in the heart of Wildwood, NJ. The house is one block from the beach, boardwalk, rides (situated between 2 large amusement piers), waterparks, restaurants, and entertainment.
***RENTED TO FAMILIES OR MATURE ADULT GROUPS (over 26 years old)
No proms or Senior weeks
Beautifully furnished with over 2,200 square feet of open concept living space spread over 3 floors. The house includes a full-sized kitchen, dining area (seats 13), and living room area with cathedral ceilings, 5 bedrooms (sleeps 14 comfortably), 3 full bathrooms (1 per floor), outdoor shower, parking for 3 cars (garage, driveway, and off-street parking for an additional 1 car). The townhouse can easily accommodate multiple or extended families for fun and relaxation at the shore!
Hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings throughout open-concept living room/dining room/kitchen main level. Berber carpeting throughout bedroom levels, Spacious deck, Central air, ceiling fans in all bedrooms, washer/dryer, 3 LED TV's, Wifi, Netflix, DVD; tile entry from street or garage; outdoor shower, Beach chairs, toys, umbrellas, and BBQ included for your use.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, greek
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 13, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Very nice accommodations
Lots to do for kids and adults. Great beach. Unit has everything you meef.
Great House for Couples get Away!
We are 4 couples that get together once a year for a reunion in Wildwood.
We usually stay in a hotel, but this year we decided to try a house & stay all together.
It was a great idea and this was a great house!
First, The house is huge, and it is decorated really nice. Also, they have everything you could need in the house. (Netflix, high speed cable, BIG TV, DVD, etc...)There was plenty of space for everyone. We all had our privacy, and then we would come together to hang out on the deck, or watch TV in the living room.
There was plenty of space for everyone to hang out together, or you could find your own space.
The house is only 1 block from the boardwalk and the beach, so it is really convenient.
The wether was not the best, but we didn't feel cooped up because house is so big.
Overall, a great vacation get away. We are going to come back again next year.
Marissa (Long Island)
Easter Holiday Family Reunion
The house was beautiful and spacious.
It had everything we needed for a wonderful vacation.
We were one block from the beach and boardwalk.
The owner was so nice and accommodating.
We will definitely be back!
Bernadette from Pennsylvania
Entire family had so much fun.
Had a blast. House in perfect location and had a huge amount of room. Short walk to boardwalk and right in the middle of the two large amusement piers. The kids loved that. You can sit on the deck and watch fireworks on Friday evening. They were right there.
Kitchen is fully stocked with pots, pans, dishes, & utensils., everything you need. Bedrooms are large and beds were comfortable. Enclosed outdoor shower was a big plus. That made four showers all together. Definitely coming back.
The property was "as advertised". A block and a half from the Boardwalk and the beach. The townhouse was spacious, comfortable.
and within walking distance of grocery stores and Pharmacies. Over all, it was a very relaxing vacation.
1. LOCATION!!! The townhouse is located 1-1/2 blocks from the boardwalk in a more residential part of Wildwood. It takes about 5 minutes to walk down to shops and all the amenities. Many restaurants are well within walking distance.
2. The owner, Joy, is very nice and easy to work with. She does stop by early in your vacation to see that everything is OK. She also sends reminder texts about putting the trash out during the week and about the Friday night fireworks, which was helpful.
3. The townhouse is nicely appointed, generally speaking. Plenty of room for our family of 12.
4. The deck, while you can't see the ocean, was spacious and nice to hang out on. Perfect view for watching the fireworks without the crowds!
Let me start by saying that Joy and her husband have only had this property and 2 others for a couple years. She told us that she is slowly improving on them as time and money permits. I would expect things to get better over time.
1. The beach is pretty wide (at least twice the distance as the walk from the house). The saving grace is that there is a wooden path from the boardwalk to about 3/4 of the way to the water. There are also beach taxis if you need them.
2. The house appeared to be clean, as it should be considering it is professionally cleaned after each rental. However, certain things were quite dirty. The HVAC vents haven't been cleaned in some time (covered in thick dust), the shower heads were fairly clogged, and worst of all the area rugs left our feet black by the end of the day. I feel the owner can quickly rectify this with a conversation with the cleaning company.
3. The kitchen. The refrigerator and dishwasher are old and have seen better days. They do work though. There are many pots but only a few pans and no cookie sheets. If you plan on cooking like my family, plan on bringing cookware. There is a nice set of knives, peelers, can openers, etc. Everything to get you by, but the flatware is mismatched and the forks are pretty bent up.
4. The queen beds are very uncomfortable. All 5 are thin plain mattresses on plywood instead of a boxspring. Very hard! The 4 twin beds are "real" mattresses on boxsprings. Unfortunately, we won't return unless the beds are updated. None of the 8 people who "slept" on the queens slept much at all.
5. The new HD TV is very small, if you care about that.
6. FYI, the family room has 3 old, comfy, but worn sofas, not the leather sectional shown.
BOOK NOW FOR 2018! ONE BLOCK FROM WORLD FAMOUS FREE BEACH & BOARDWALK! Over 100 Rides & Attractions, Including World-Class Roller Coasters, 3 Beachfront Waterparks, Jet Skiing & Speedboat Rentals, Parasailing & Wave Running, Fishing from the Beach or Jetty, Fishing from Private Rental Boats or Party Boats, Whale & Dolphin Watching. Evening Wildwood comes alive with grown-up fun. Relax with a few friends at one of the Wildwood’s many dance clubs, Irish pubs, lounges, sports bars or hot spots.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Contact owner for "Holiday" rates such as New Year's Eve weekend. Rates are subject to change until confirmed. Cancellation Policy available by contacting owner when booking.