|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Thank you for your interest in our condo. We offer a privately owned, two level, 3 bedroom/ 3 bath condo. Our unit is lakefront with 2 private balconies and one of the greatest views available at the Lake.
By Water 10 Mile Marker
• Fully equipped kitchen including Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with Ice Maker & Breakfast Bar
• 3 Bedrooms (MBR - King; Bedroom 2 - Queen; Bedroom 3 - Full on bottom/Twin on top Bunk Bed; Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa)
• Main Level includes granite kitchen, breakfast bar, dining room, living room, bedroom 3, full bath, laundry and covered screened patio)
• Lower Level includes MBR with private bath, Bedroom 2 with private bath and covered screened patio
• Flat Screen TV's in every room with Digital Cable. Blue Ray DVD Player in Family Room, FREE WiFi
• Full Size Washer & Dryer
• Linens & Towels provided (please bring your beach towels)
• Fully furnished
• Well Maintained Lakeside Pool that sits on the Lake’s main channel
• Private Gas Grill & Utensils
• Community Covered Pavilion with Picnic Tables & Charcoal BBQ Grills
• A Private Boat Slip is available for your use to swim, fish or dock your boat
• Boat Docks offer Great Fishing!!!
• The condo is located only minutes away from numerous activities and restaurants by car or by boat.
• This unit has FANTASTIC SUNSET VIEWS of the Lake!!
My wife and I were celebrating our one year anniversary and our stay was FANTASTIC!!! The condo is immaculately remodeled, nice granite countertops throughout and flat screen tvs in every room. We were the first stay of the season and the first to stay since the owners installed a brand new hot water heater. They hadn't turn the hot water heater on and when I reached out to them about no hot water, they responded instantly and the problem was fixed in minutes. It was very clean and the screened in porches are awesome too! Also, we were only minutes away from shops and stores making it convenient for snack runs. Had a great stay and looking forward to booking this place again.
The most impressive thing about our stay was working with Nick, the owner. Nick was friendly, fun, responsive, and accommodating. The condo was equally impressive; beautifully decorated, and even had a storage closet full of extra towels and linens. The rooms were spacious, the lake views were fabulous, the pool was very fun, and the neighbors were great! We're glad we were able to observe the Feast of Tabernacles, a time that foreshadows God's soon coming kingdom on earth, in this wonderful setting!
We were at the lake for a family wedding and the condo was perfect for us. Loved having 3 bedrooms plus 3 full bathrooms, everyone had plenty of space to get ready for the wedding festivities. The unit is very tastefully decorated and the owner was very professional and quick to respond to questions. Beautiful view of the lake from the screened in decks and the boat slip was just a short walk. I highly recommend this unit!!
My company had a corporate retreat at the Lake of the Ozarks for a couple days and we needed several Baypoint condos to house our group. This specific condo and these specific owners were by far the best. The luxury interior, an unbeatable view and the professionalism of the owners made the trip one that our company hasn't stopped talking about for several days. We had planned to go out for dinner one evening but we all decided that we wouldn't be able to find a better view at a restaurant so we stayed in for grilling and enjoying the views from the screened in porch. Can't say enough about the owners and their graciousness of opening up their beautiful condo for us to enjoy.
What a great place to spend a mild Spring Weekend. Right on the water with a wonderful view. We will be coming back this summer to enjoy the pool. Unit was very tastefully remodeled and decorated with all new furnishings. Felt like we were in a brand new house. Wonderful Condo.
My husband and I and several other couples just got back from staying in this condo and we couldn't have been more pleased! We were on a "golfcation" for the boys...they played golf all day while the girls shopped and laid by the pool. The view from the condo was awesome! The view from the deck was beautiful but it was just as pretty inside with all of the windows! We loved the 2 levels with the master bedrooms downstairs and living area upstairs. It worked perfect for our group! The kitchen was great with everything you could need to cook meals. We will definitely stay in this condo again the next time we go to the lake!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
*Reservations are held for 5 days, pending receipt of deposit.
*Reservations become final after you make a deposit and receive our confirmation.
*You are held responsible for the total number of nights you reserve.
*Condo is NON-SMOKING. A $300 additional cleaning fee will be assessed for violations of smoking policy.
*Excessive noise and loud music will not be permitted.
*2 Cars per Condo
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.