About the property
- Condo1600 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
3 Bedroom 3 Bath * Pool * Free WiFi * 1600 Sf * Sleeps 8 * Quiet Condo Complex
Thank you for your interest in our condo. We offer a privately owned, two level, 3 bedroom/ 3 bath condo. Our unit is lakefront with 2 private balconies and one of the greatest views available at the Lake.
By Water 10 Mile Marker
• Fully equipped kitchen including Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with Ice Maker & Breakfast Bar
• 3 Bedrooms (MBR - King; Bedroom 2 - Queen; Bedroom 3 - Full on bottom/Twin on top Bunk Bed; Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa)
• Main Level includes granite kitchen, breakfast bar, dining room, living room, bedroom 3, full bath, laundry and covered screened patio)
• Lower Level includes MBR with private bath, Bedroom 2 with private bath and covered screened patio
• Flat Screen TV's in every room with Digital Cable. Blue Ray DVD Player in Family Room, FREE WiFi
• Full Size Washer & Dryer
• Linens & Towels provided (please bring your beach towels)
• Fully furnished
• Well Maintained Lakeside Pool that sits on the Lake’s main channel
• Private Gas Grill & Utensils
• Community Covered Pavilion with Picnic Tables & Charcoal BBQ Grills
• A Private Boat Slip is available for your use to swim, fish or dock your boat
• Boat Docks offer Great Fishing!!!
• The condo is located only minutes away from numerous activities and restaurants by car or by boat.
• This unit has FANTASTIC SUNSET VIEWS of the Lake!!
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 22, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very quiet during this off season.
Large condo. Great views! Nice size complex. Next time we will pay extra for better weather!
Excellent, great layout, clean, nice!
We stayed after the 4th of July for several days with our 3 adults and 4 children from ages 5-17. The upstairs bedroom has an extra trundle bed under the bunk beds, which made for that room to be the kids room and the grown ups had the two master bedrooms down stairs. Great layout, great view of lake and very close to boat slip. The two balconies worked out great for a nice outdoor space. Would highly recommend this place to someone else, and would try and return next year.
Nice condo and location
The condo had a great view of the lake. We also enjoyed the pool. There's a bike path nearby so in the mornings we were able to get in some exercise. There is also a place right down the street that rents boats. Much more convenient than driving around the winding lake. We've stayed at a lot of rental units and have to say normally there's something broken but that wasn't the case here. Everything was in good condition and the furniture was very comfortable.
My wife and I were celebrating our one year anniversary and our stay was FANTASTIC!!! The condo is immaculately remodeled, nice granite countertops throughout and flat screen tvs in every room. We were the first stay of the season and the first to stay since the owners installed a brand new hot water heater. They hadn't turn the hot water heater on and when I reached out to them about no hot water, they responded instantly and the problem was fixed in minutes. It was very clean and the screened in porches are awesome too! Also, we were only minutes away from shops and stores making it convenient for snack runs. Had a great stay and looking forward to booking this place again.
Excellence on the Lake
The most impressive thing about our stay was working with Nick, the owner. Nick was friendly, fun, responsive, and accommodating. The condo was equally impressive; beautifully decorated, and even had a storage closet full of extra towels and linens. The rooms were spacious, the lake views were fabulous, the pool was very fun, and the neighbors were great! We're glad we were able to observe the Feast of Tabernacles, a time that foreshadows God's soon coming kingdom on earth, in this wonderful setting!
Great for family weekend!
We were at the lake for a family wedding and the condo was perfect for us. Loved having 3 bedrooms plus 3 full bathrooms, everyone had plenty of space to get ready for the wedding festivities. The unit is very tastefully decorated and the owner was very professional and quick to respond to questions. Beautiful view of the lake from the screened in decks and the boat slip was just a short walk. I highly recommend this unit!!
Thanks Mary! So glad the condo worked so well for your weekend. Would love to have you come visit again!
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
*Reservations are held for 5 days, pending receipt of deposit. *Reservations become final after you make a deposit and receive our confirmation. *You are held responsible for the total number of nights you reserve. *Condo is NON-SMOKING. A $300 additional cleaning fee will be assessed for violations of smoking policy. *Excessive noise and loud music will not be permitted. *2 Cars per Condo