Lake Ozark - Custom Updates - Main Level 3 BR 3BA Condo - Fantastic Lake View
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Thank you for your interest in our condo. We offer a privately owned, two level, 3 bedroom/ 3 bath condo. Our unit is lakefront with 2 private balconies and one of the greatest views available at the Lake.
By Water 10 Mile Marker
• Fully equipped kitchen including Microwave, Dishwasher, Refrigerator with Ice Maker & Breakfast Bar
• 3 Bedrooms (MBR - King; Bedroom 2 - Queen; Bedroom 3 - Full on bottom/Twin on top Bunk Bed; Living Room - Queen sleeper sofa)
• Main Level includes granite kitchen, breakfast bar, dining room, living room, bedroom 3, full bath, laundry and covered screened patio)
• Lower Level includes MBR with private bath, Bedroom 2 with private bath and covered screened patio
• Flat Screen TV's in every room with Digital Cable. Blue Ray DVD Player in Family Room, FREE WiFi
• Full Size Washer & Dryer
• Linens & Towels provided (please bring your beach towels)
• Fully furnished
• Well Maintained Lakeside Pool that sits on the Lake’s main channel
• Private Gas Grill & Utensils
• Community Covered Pavilion with Picnic Tables & Charcoal BBQ Grills
• A Private Boat Slip is available for your use to swim, fish or dock your boat
• Boat Docks offer Great Fishing!!!
• The condo is located only minutes away from numerous activities and restaurants by car or by boat.
• This unit has FANTASTIC SUNSET VIEWS of the Lake!!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
+ (573) 673-7967
Member since: 2014
- On floor 1
- 1600 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Sports & Activities
Local Services & Businesses
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Freshwater Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 16 - Dec 31, 2016
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning Fee $100
- Tax Rate 8.475%
*Reservations are held for 5 days, pending receipt of deposit.
*Reservations become final after you make a deposit and receive our confirmation.
*You are held responsible for the total number of nights you reserve.
*Condo is NON-SMOKING. A $300 additional cleaning fee will be assessed for violations of smoking policy.
*Excessive noise and loud music will not be permitted.
*2 Cars per Condo
Manager's cancellation policy:
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Awesome sunset views from the Pool Deck. 10 MM by water.
Heated Pool overlooking Lake
Queen Size fold out couch with memory foam bed
Private Master Bathroom with granite & nice fixtures
Entrance to the condo is only 10 steps down from the parking lot.
Beautiful Main Channel Views from Condo and Pool Deck
Main Level Bath with granite & nice fixtures
Always plenty of parking. Sometimes a problem at other Lake condo complexes.
Lodge of the Four Seasons is only 5 minutes away.
Championship caliber golf makes the Lake a great destination!
Great shopping within 20 minutes
Entire Condo Completely Remodeled Winter of 2014
Direct view of main channel from spacious, nicely appointed living room.
Huge Master Bedroom with private deck overlooking lake. Private bath & HDTV
All new Kitchen, Granite Countertops, Breakfast Bar, Refrigerator with Ice Maker
Easy access down to the boat dock. A 10x24 boat slip is available to rent.
Have a relaxing cup of coffee on one of two screened decks overlooking the Lake.
Very clean, quiet small condo complex with great neighbors & excellent fishing
The Bagnell Dam Strip is just about 10 minutes away.
10 x 24 Boat Slip Available. Great dock fishing too!
Water sports for the entire family
Tons of family fun to be had!
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM