|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Prepare to be amazed by one of the most unique luxury home designs and relaxing waterfront vacation properties anywhere in Tampa Bay. The Boca Bay House offers our guests a unique opportunity to enjoy a relaxing combination of a large custom-built luxury home located directly on the blue-green tropical waters of Boca Ciega Bay, amazing luxury home amenities, expansive open water views and quick boating access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the Gulf of Mexico!
Book your next vacation at the Boca Bay House now and enjoy casual elegance at its finest. Best of all, the property is located only 10 minutes away from downtown St. Petersburg, 10 minutes from the white sands and clear waters of the Gulf coast beaches, and only 25 minutes away from the Tampa International Airport.
If the dates shown on our calendar are unavailable, please feel free to contact us anyway as we also have two luxury beachfront homes in the area.
Imagine a quiet and relaxing getaway, directly on the blue-green waters of Boca Ciega Bay, directly adjoining the Gulf of Mexico, with the soft rhythmic sound of the waves, sea gulls, pelicans, ospreys, dolphins, manatees, and wildlife luring you closer to the water with every step...
Imagine stunning sunsets in the evening hours, with the sun setting on the wide tranquil waters of Boca Ciega Bay - watching the fiery pink and orange glows reflecting off the opaque waters below and the wispy clouds above..
Imagine relaxing in your own private waterfront luxury estate, with expansive rooms, soaring ceilings, and open water views as far as the eye can see - up and down the bay from almost every room - with top-of-the-line amenities and state-of-the-art music and entertainment in every room..
Imagine spending quality time with friends and family in the private waterfront bar and dining room overlooking the water, while preparing gourmet meals in a stunning high-end trophy kitchen that would impress even the most discriminating chef...
Imagine enjoying your private getaway away from the big crowds, with plenty of peaceful quiet moments on the waterfront dock, oversize heated pool, and oversize spa next to the warm tropical waters!
Check out these AMAZING features and amenities!
- Over 9,000 sq ft of living area under roof and over 5,000 sq ft of interior living area (see the floorplan page for details)
- Private secure 2 car garage, with additional onsite parking for 6-8 cars
- Four separate covered lanais for waterfront outdoor living areas - each with ornate columns, arches and 12' ceilings
- Large private heated pool (solar and gas) with swim-out areas and in-pool private dining/party table
- Oversize elevated waterfront spa (within 10 feet of the seawall)
- Oversize Tanning Shelf attached to the large pool and spa, which doubles as a kids pool area
- Bay front dock (with fishing light) offering panoramic views of Boca Ciega Bay, St. Pete Beach area, and Gulfport area
- Large private elevator (holds up to 6-7 people)
- Soaring entry foyer with 12' - 14' ceilings and round open air stairwell
- Enormous main living area with over 1,000 sq ft of open living space in the kitchen, dining room, and gathering room areas
- High-top kitchen bar with granite and seating for six
- High-top Sunset Bar with seating for three
- Dining room area with seating for 6-8
- Wine room with coolers, stunning cabinets and granite counter tops
- Gas fireplace
- Spacious high-end chef's kitchen
- Extensive array of built-in appliances, including microwave, convection oven, warming drawer, beverage cooler, trash compactor, ice maker, dishwasher, and more
- Stunning oversize master bedroom and master bath areas with a king size bed, ceiling audio speakers, and large HDTV
- Three additional oversize bedrooms with king beds and large HDTVs - two with private full baths
- Large walk-in bedroom closets
- Oversize laundry room with washer, dryer, sink, granite counter area, storage and hanging clothes area
- Four full bathrooms
We're located at 4030 43rd St S in sunny St. Petersburg, FL. As one of the newest, most architecturally unique and technologically advanced bayfront properties anywhere on Boca Ciega Bay, the Boca Bay House is a luxury vacation property like none other in the world!
The owners have been local residents of Tampa Bay, FL for over 20 years.
Patrick purchased this house in 2012
We designed and built the home in 2012 and it is absolutely spectacular! We are downsizing and could not imaging selling the home.
Large size, four separate outdoor living areas under roof, large pool, bayfront spa, workout room, game room, stunning open water views.
Our family of 8 adults and 3 young children absolutely enjoyed our stay at Boca Bay house. Gorgeous home perfect for our week long stay in FL. Short drive to the beach and excursions and a great place to just hang in the pool and hot tub and not have to leave the property. I'd recommend to anyone looking for a getaway!
You'll love Patrick's Boca Bay home! We along with 3 other couples stayed for 2 weeks. Between the view, huge open air patio, pool, hot tub, games room, elevator and great kitchen you and your group will love it! Patrick was super, did everything he said he'd do. He was a superb host.
We were blown away as soon as we stepped foot inside this gorgeous property and Patrick was a delight to communicate with! We never wanted to leave! xo
We spent a week at Boca Bay house, this property was very clean, and looked just as it did in the photos. Situated in a perfect location, a quiet cul de sac, along side similar properties, and a very short drive to a local supermarket and restaurants. Right on the water, we saw dolphins daily, lots of different fish from the jetty, boats passing by , and spent several evenings watching spectacular thunder storms from the top terrace, where we also ate breakfast each day. Used the pool, hot tub and both of the covered terraces daily, both are are great to watch the world go by, or to shield you from the very hot sun we had, and the occasional short rain shower. The elevator was used a lot to take up all the suitcases and shopping. Everything we wanted was there, and would not hesitate to recommend this property to anyone who wanted a luxury villa. Patrick the owner was very quick to reply to e-mails when booking the property, or asking questions before we travelled from the UK. We went onto another similar priced property right on the beach when we left the Tampa area, but Boca Bay House was a clear favourite with us all.
We had an amazing time at the Boca Bay house!
This beautiful modern house has everything you can imagine and more!!
The views are breathtaking with incredible sunsets to your west and early morning dolphin shows in the Boca Ciega Bay right outside the main living area and the first floor pool/hot tub.
We were a group of 4 families, 8 adults with 7 kids and we all fit perfectly. Each large bedroom has a private bathroom and the common areas are large enough so you never feel crowded while spending time together. The large open kitchen and living room was great for cooking breakfast while the kids watched TV right there with us.
The first floor game room was a big hit with the kids and its location right next to the pool allowed for great interaction between the two areas.
We were also able to rent a boat at a nearby marina and sail just 20 minutes to nearby Shell Key. We had a great long day there as the boat was delivered the night before to the house dock so we could leave earlier to our destination.
I have to say our stay was one of the best vacation experiences we've ever had with a group of friends! The only downside is that we were not able to stay for 2 more weeks:)!!
Pat was a great host, making himself available for any questions or issues during our stay (there were none).
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Calendar Year 2017
Jan 1 2017 - Dec 31 2017
30 night minimum stay
|Energy Fee||$195 + Tax|
|Pet Fee||$275 + Tax|
|Cleaning Fee||$375 + Tax|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.