Peek's Paradise: Spacious Seaside Cottage; Wi-Fi, Large Porches, Pets Welcome(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Sleeps 8. 3 Bedrooms. 2 Baths.
Amenities include: Air-conditioning, BBQ Grill, outside shower, washer/dryer, linens included, dishwasher, microwave, toaster/oven, toaster, coffeemaker, beach chairs and beach towels, dishes/utensils provided, satellite TV, VCR and free wi-fi. Peek's Paradise has a reverse osmosis system for the best water on the island. There is also a dock slip for your boat, fishing from the dock or beach, shelling, bird-watching, snorkeling, and long, lazy walks on the beach. We also offer a concierge service to meet you at the dock and help transport your bags and groceries to the house.
Sorry, No Smoking. Pets are permitted upon owner approval; $100 non-refundable pet fee for each pet.
LITTLE GASPARILLA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS...PLEASE READ!
• You cannot drive your car to the island and the only access is via water taxi; there is no vehicle ferry.
• You must park your car at the marina at the mainland but it will be perfectly safe there; parking is $6 a day.
• The water taxi is $10 per person each way and he will drop you right at our dock
• All homes come with a grill. This home has a charcoal grill so bring charcoal and lighter fluid with you.
• All homes come with beach chairs and an umbrella.
• You must bring all groceries to the island with you.
• There are no stores of any kind on the island, not even a convenience store.
• There is no need to bring drinking water; the water from the tap is safe and drinkable.
• There are first responders on the island and we have 911 service in case of an emergency.
• Golf carts are not necessary; the island is only 100-200 yards wide in most places and our concierge will meet you upon arrival to bring you to the house. But they are fun to go exploring.
• You can fish off the dock or the beach but non-Florida residents will need to purchase a fishing license.
• The beach is dog-friendly but dogs must be under your control, non-aggressive and most homes charge a pet fee
• This house has wi-fi but this is NOT the internet you are used to on the mainland. There is no unlimited data and wi-fi is NOT for entertainment. No Netflix, no skyping, no streaming music, no downloading videos, etc. Many people find the mobile hotspots on their smartphones are better alternatives.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2008
- Max. occupancy 8
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $150
- Pet Fee $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Tax Rate 12%
Pet fee of $100 assessed for each pet; $500 security deposit. $500 holiday surcharge may be assessed for holiday weeks. The house is to be occupied by no more than 8 persons; any party falsely representing the number of people in the home will be subject to immediate eviction without refund. 30 days notice of cancellation required for refund; 60 days notice for stays of 30 days or more.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Little Gasparilla.com LLC
About: We have lived on the island for 30 years and we started renting our own home many years ago when we traveled. Then our neighbors asked us to handle rentals for them also -- and now we offer vacation rentals in a variety of price ranges and locations on the island...from dramatic beachfront homes to cozy interior homes with lots of privacy. Our homes are painstakingly cared for...we want you to feel like you are vacationing in a friend's home rather than a sterile "rental unit". So relax, kick off your flip flops, dig your toes in the sand and enjoy the island lifestyle!
- Primary: +1 9416976766
- Secondary: +1 6305320993
- Tertiary: +1 8154400001
Links to more information:
Views of the Gulf
Master bedroom with queen bed
Sunny south porch with great views
House offers lots of privacy and no nearby neighbors
House is just a short walk down a sandy pathway to the beach
Spacious living area
Short walk to the beach OR bay!
Spacious and modern fully-equipped kitchen
Gulf views from the kitchen
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, March 19, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.