3 Bedrooms/6 full baths - Sleeps 10
On the Beach, Pochomil - Masachapa, Nicaragua
This 4000 square foot home sits on 1/3 of an acre directly on the beach in Pochomil. The 3 1/2 year old house was built in 2010 and is constructed from beautiful hardwoods indigenous to Nicaragua which give it a warm, comfortable feel.
The house is uniquely designed with much emphasis given to the beautiful weather and outdoor living.
• There is a 9 ft. privacy wall around the perimeter of the property with a back gate that opens up for a spectacular view of the beach
• A tiled swimming pool and Jacuzzi looks directly out onto the ocean and beach
• An outdoor kitchen
• Six full baths
• A gazebo style dining area with a custom made picnic table
• A small park-like area with a stone bench surrounded by plants and greenery
• A trellised area with a water fountain and gold fish facing a cozy seating area
• An elevated sun deck with comfortable lounge chairs
• Covered patio area for outdoor seating
The main house has a large living area, kitchen, dining area and a full bath. Upstairs is a large master bedroom with a full bath. There is also a large patio off the master which is another great living space.
Separate from the house are two large cabanas with full baths, a kitchenette and beds for 4 people in each cabana.
• Caretakers house
• Storage area
• Covered parking area
• Sky TV
• Internet w/private tower and router
• Several back up water systems
• Power Generator
• Fully Landscaped