* So many choices and so much to choose from!
What makes our unit different?
Sometimes I feel like our guests say it best.
Here is one of my recent guest book entries:
'We just enjoyed two weeks of complete relaxation at this wonderful condo unit in the best complex we have stayed at in Maui. The view from the living room and lanai is outstanding, and allowed us to witness the best whale-watching we have seen in over ten years of visiting Maui. We found everything we could possibly want or need in this condo and Dorli has thought of everything to ensure your stay is easy and relaxed. Right down to the key less entry system which is perfect for those long beach walks and no pockets for the keys! I would definitely recommend this condo to my friends and family.
Other points our guests listed as favorites:
*If you like it bright and open this is the place for you.
*Unobstructed OCEAN and island VIEWS
*Sunny south facing location
* allows sunbathing on private lanai
* Free long distance phone calls US, Canada,
EUROPE, Mexico and many more.
* Flexible check-in and out-times for a reasonable fee
* Spectacular Ocean View as soon as you step into the condo!
* Completely private, quiet location with no foot traffic in front of you
* Whale watching from the condo and lanai during winter month
* Comfortable upgraded double Pillow Top King size bed
* Fantastic + caring guest service
* FREE wireless INTERNET connection
* SAFE provided in the Master bedroom
* Laminated wood flooring throughout to keep things clean and dust free
* HTV screens in living and bedroom
* Clean and smoke free environment
* Shortest walk to famous and beautiful sandy KAMAOLE BEACH 3 and Keawakapu Beach
* 2 min. walk to Pool
* 2 miles from Wedding resorts in WAILEA and 5 min to MAKENA BEACH
* Our unit is very popular with honeymooners
* Within 5 min walking to a variety of restaurants for anyone's taste and budget.
* We provide 24/7 on island personal service
* Great front desk service to help with any questions and scheduling adventures or sightseeing trips.
* 24/7 on site security guard
* 1 reserved parking spot included in price
* Secure on line payment through this sited accepted but please confirm rates and dates first!
OUR RATES ARE IN US $! Some discounts may apply for certain dates. Please ask.
For more guest reviews, please select our guestbook link.
Our charming and inviting condo is located in sunny South Kihei, right on the border of Wailea in the 4 Star luxury Maui Kamaole Condo complex. The 2 pools are heated and the spas allow perfect relaxations after a long day on your feet. Compared to other resorts our resort amenities are never crowded.
You can relax on our private lanai, which extends out into a beautiful tropical landscape of green grass, gentle swaying palm trees and colorful and aromatic flowers, while being serenaded by tropical birds and calmed by the ocean waves. Sit and allow yourself to feel my logo for Maui, 'Live is Good.'
This condo is our favorite ‘home away from home’ and we share with you everything we appreciate at our vacation.
Besides a fully equipped kitchen we include some of our favorite books, CDs, Maui maps and tour guides, snorkel tips and activity guidebooks.
Also beach chairs, ice chest, sun umbrella, boogie board and some snorkel gear.
We provide you with beach towels and also warm blankets for visiting Haleakala Mountain.
Our master bedroom has an upgraded super comfy double pillow top CAL. KING Size mattress.
Designed for comfort but support at the same time, which is
a MUST for my ‘achy’ little back. Without a good restful sleep my vacation mood
will drop into the ‘nagging zone’. (My husband’s words, not mine :-)
so he didn't mind spending the extra money there!
Off the bedroom is a small secluded lanai for some outside seating enjoyment, while listening to a tropical bird concert. Great also for drying off your beach gear etc.
Our spacious living area besides offering fabulous ocean views also has a full second bathroom with a walk in shower. (I love my own bathroom! ) We can provide you with a play pen or high chair if needed. Just to make sure everybody is comfy the condo is best suited for 2 adults and one and maybe 2 smaller children.
The washer/dryer in the unit is convenient and loved by everyone.
++one important note, as per request by our utilities company due to our outrageous usage history, we do have a 2 hr. timers on our AC units. They can be restarted anytime when you are home.
You are a short walk to our large heated Pools, Jacuzzi's, waterfalls and tennis courts,
all in luxury lush tropical setting.
They are in a convenient distance and just far enough so noise from other guests will never bother you
when you are at the condo trying to relax!
We also have a nice shared BBQ area a few steps outside the building , conveniently located away from our condo, so therefore smell and noise will never be a bother either.
It’s these little details that add up to make us appreciate the convenient location of our condo so much more! It is important to us and I know our guest enjoy it as well.
You can stroll along the white sandy beach of KAMAOLE BEACH 3, which is only a few comfortable steps away. Yes you have to cross the street, (there is a crosswalk) but it’s only a 20 mph speed limit and mostly there are just as many walkers as cars on the road. No long or steep hills to climb, ever from our location!
There are also many great snorkel spots for beginners, and you can start in about 4 feet of water and see colorful fishes.
For the advanced swimmer, there is no end for you to explore the many caves and rock-formation right out there. (Detailed info is in the unit.)
You can walk conveniently to many great nearby shops and restaurants or you can explore and splurge through the world famous Shops, hotel bars and restaurants at WAILEA.
For more details and pictures about this condo please email me.
I can also provide you with *** discounted car rental info and many Maui activities links.
I am prepared to help you make this vacation as enjoyable as possible and will guide you all the way through.
All questions are welcome!
Mahalo for your time,
Feel free to let me know if I can assist you with any additional questions.
I love to help and I am ready to share many inside tips about reasonable car rental, best snorkel beaches, restaurants etc. with my guests, just to make sure that your vacation on my favorite Island is absolutely perfect for you.
* READY TO BOOK? Wait------ALWAYS Confirm availability with ME FIRST. I cannot guarantee accuracy of calendar due to time changes and update delays. Once you enter your payment info I can no longer edit your booking and getting $ refunded through this site can take up to 7 business days .
* PRICE QUOTE: this site will give you an option for price quote only by entering your dates and guest count. It will include all the Fees as well but I do not guarantee these quotes (generated by a computer) and I strongly recommend you confirm with me first....
Therefore, select the * 'Send Message' * option .
* Make sure you check and confirm guest count; note that my rates change after 2 guests so make sure you have the correct guest count entered
**** And YES all my rates are IN US $ only!
Sorry you to all my wonderful CANADIAN guests!) ****
IMPORTANT: this is stated under rates but seems to be not clearly visible for some:
Less than 7nt bookings are ONLY accepted if they fit with existing booking. AGAIN confirm with me BEFORE you enter your payment info!
Once this site has your money it will takes days to get ti refunded. Very frustrating but out of my control.
1st. payment 25% or minimum of $ 400
2nd. pmt due 60 days prior arrival
(90 days for Peak Season)
3 wks +
We do not guarantee rates/fees posted here- email to confirm
Rates are subject to change until reservation is confirmed
Cancelation Policies are posted here
We have a $ 400 non-refundable Cancellation fee.
** I respond to all e-mails within a few hours and if you have not received anything within 12 hrs. Please CHECK YOUR SPAM FOLDER I might be lost in there.
With warm Aloha and happy planning.
IMPORTANT NOTE ABOUT E-CHECKS:
YapStone, HomeAway's payment partner are now charging an additional 3% per e-Check. This will be passed on to you about 2 weeks after booking.
**This condo is licensed for vacation rentals,
Hawaii Tax ID Number: GE-043-923-8656-01.
HAWAII TAX ID# TA-043-923-8656-01
(Beware of unlicensed rentals - the state of Hawaii, and the County of Maui are increasing their vigilance against unlicensed locations.)
Keywords: Maui Kamaole, luxury resort,
spacious, quiet, close to beach, pool,
kids friendly, reasonable priced,
sunny location, good sunbathing, secluded, large garden, Ocean View, Sandy Beach. WIFI, Best snorkeling, surfing, kayaking, boogie boarding, in the center of tourist attractions, shops, restaurant, night life,