About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 7 nights
3 Bedrooms 3 Bath Villa ~ Sleeps 8 DIRECT OCEANFRONT CONDO, AMAZING VIEWS!
Welcome to 52 Ocean Club Villa in South Forest Beach! This is an direct oceanfront villa offering three bedrooms and three full baths. Upstairs the master bedroom has an ocean view and features a king size bed and ensuite bathroom and access to the spacious oceanfront balcony. The living area has a new sofa, large TV and is open to the dining area. The kitchen has newer appliances, a wine frig and is well equipped. There are two bedrooms and two full baths located on this floor. There is a master with a queen bed, TV and private bath. The second bedroom on this floor has two sets of bunk beds, perfect for kids and the full bath is located just outside the bedroom in the hall. Upstairs is the second master bedroom with a king bed, TV and private bath. Just before you enter the master on the second floor is a door to the spacious oceanfront balcony. On the balcony is a dining area, grill, lounge chairs and a sofa lending this to being the perfect place to wind down at the end of the day.
The complex pool has been renovated, the pool will be heated as needed per the regime. The location of this oceanfront complex is fantastic, close to shopping, dining, entertainment, tennis, a local gym and located directly across the street from the bike path.
Condo sleeps 8 guests
Palmetto Sands Vacation Rentals
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
Why Palmetto Sands Vacation Rentals chose South Forest Beach
I purchased the property for the location on the island and due to the fact that it is direct oceanfront offering the most amazing views.
What makes this Villa unique
Private balcony, 2 master suites, 2 set of bunk beds for the kids or adults, 3 full baths, direct oceanfront two story condo, great location, and fantastic rates.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Good location. Poor amenities.
1. Upper shelf to right of kitchen sink about to break (how can there be no support for shelves?)
2. Kitchen has no hot water since faucet handle is blocked by window ledge (how did this happen?)
3. Screen door to upstairs deck is broken
4. Living room screen door does not open and close easily and needs replacement
5. Extreme dust under sectional
6. Drawers in downstairs bedroom dresser are poorly made and either fall when opened or are stuck and hard to open
7. Dishes and silverware must be pre-cleaned because the dishwasher does not do the job
8. Need some kind of platter with the dishes
9. Bifold closet doors are old and difficult to open and close
10. No grab bars for getting in or out of bath
11. No mat for bottom of baths to prevent slipping (lawsuit waiting to happen)
12. Deck boxes are broken
13. No screen on upstairs bedroom left window
1. Outdoor pool was heated to a good temperature and was well received
2. Clothes washer/dryer worked fine
3. Stove worked fine
4. Villa location was excellent
5. TV worked fine
6. Heat and air conditioning worked fine
7. Sectional was well received
8. Grill worked fine
9. Refrigerator worked fine
This villa is far too expensive to be in such poor repair. We will not be returning.
This updated villa is within walking distance to Coligny Plaza and the bike path is located directly across the street. The villa is a two story, with amazing views from the private balcony that looks directly out to the ocean. Sleeps 8 guests
Additional information about rental rates
Rates shown above do not include taxes and fees