About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
3br/3ba Full Channel (mm12) View, Totally Remodeled
• Totally remodeled (2014) unit. New carpet/flooring, new paint, all new kitchen appliances, all new furniture (2014) inside and outside.
• Beautiful full-channel views at MM12 from the screened in porch
• 3 bedrooms/3 full baths, sleeps 8 (one king, one queen, 2 sets of bunks)
• TV’s in every bedroom, with 42” Smart TV in living room and 32” Smart TV in master for video on demand (you must have your own account). The bunk bed room TV has a built in DVD player. WiFi internet also available
• 30X12 dock space. Boat launch and trailer storage options close by.
• 3rd floor, walk-in unit with no steps, walk right in from parking for ease with carrying your things in. Also good for little ones, or older family members.
• BBQ grill
• New full size washer and dryer
• 2 pools in complex for your use
• Tennis courts and playground area
• Close to great golf courses, good restaurants, shopping, outlet mall, Four Seasons Golf and Spa Shiki
• No pets, non-smoking unit.
• Responsible adults 30 and over and/or families only please. Check in 4pm, check out 10am.
* Please note the pictures were taken in winter. There will be some leaves on those trees in the pictures, but great views anyway.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 21, 2018
About Jim Dennis
We are in ministry and love what we do. We live close enough to be able to come to the lake for a couple of days getaway...in the meantime we hope that others will enjoy it.
Jim Dennis purchased this Condo in 2013
Why Jim Dennis chose Pawhuska
We purchased this condo for a chance to have a place that we could rent, but also would provide a place for us to spend time with our grown children and grandchildren. We have two grandsons who we hope to enjoy time at the lake with soon. We were looking at another property and were ready to make an offer, when our realtor, told of another one we could look at. When we saw the view, the rest is history! It was an older unit, that needed to be updated, and so we have done that. It is an easy drive for us to get there for a night or two. Everything is new and ready for you to enjoy, we hope you and your family enjoy it.
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Comfortable, convenient, relaxing
Great spot for a relaxing family vacation. My nieces enjoyed the pool, found a dock to jump into the lake and the easy access to the condo with no stairs was great for my parents. Condo is very comfortable and cozy and owner was great. The screened in porch was my favorite. Good wifi. Good pressure and hot showers. Comfortable couch and chairs.
It was a beautiful condo with an amazing view! We loved it!!
Ray and Carol
As always, the hospitality at this condo was second to none! You can't beat this opportunity...
Great vacation condo!
What a wonderful family vacation we had at this condo. It was clean and neat, beautifully decorated, plus warm and cozy. Plenty of space for all 5 adults. There was plenty of room for dining in and the kitchen was well equipped with everything we needed for family meals. Having three bathrooms was awesome. The laundry room was super handy. Loved the screened in deck and enjoyed the fabulous views. We also loved the view from master bedroom (even if the brightness woke us up early every morning!). There are two nice pools in the complex and a swim dock if you want to swim with the fish. Great location to visit area lake restaurants and activities. Lastly, you can walk right in to this condo, so no lugging heavy coolers and suitcases up a bunch of stairs. I highly recommend this for families who want to spend a comfortable and fun weekend at the lake!
Jim Dennis is the nicest person I've never met :)
My senior parents, sister and I had a wonderful time at this rental. The reservation was promptly confirmed, the payments were received without any hassle, the instructions to enter the condo were easy to follow and the physical property was exactly as shown in the photos! Beyond that, the beds were comfortable, the kitchen was practical, and the living room furniture was just like home. Add to that the spacious balcony and great view, and it was absolutely perfect! We will definitely recommend this rental to family & friends, and hope to rent for ourselves again next year. Thank you Jim & Karen for sharing your home!
Jim & His Wife have Heart of Gold, not many people like this anymore.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
- Weekend upcharges do not apply to stays of 5 nights or more. - Check-in time 4pm (unless empty the day before your arrival) and checkout is 10am as to allow time for cleaning.