|Minimum Stay||2 - 3 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
• Totally remodeled unit. New carpet/flooring, new paint, all new kitchen appliances, all new furniture (2014) inside and outside.
• Beautiful full-channel views at MM12 from the screened in porch
• 3 bedrooms/3 full baths, sleeps 8 (one king, one queen, 2 sets of bunks)
• TV’s in every bedroom, with 42” Smart TV in living room and 32” Smart TV in master for video on demand (you must have your own account). The bunk bed room TV has a built in DVD player. WiFi internet also available
• 30X12 dock space. Boat launch and trailer storage options close by.
• 3rd floor, walk-in unit with no steps, walk right in from parking for ease with carrying your things in. Also good for little ones, or older family members.
• BBQ grill
• New full size washer and dryer
• 2 pools in complex for your use
• Tennis courts and playground area
• Close to great golf courses, good restaurants, shopping, outlet mall, Four Seasons Golf and Spa Shiki
• No pets, non-smoking unit.
• Responsible adults 30 and over and/or families only please. Check in 4pm, check out 10am.
* Please note the pictures were taken in winter. There will be some leaves on those trees in the pictures, but great views anyway.
We are in ministry and love what we do. We live close enough to be able to come to the lake for a couple of days getaway...in the meantime we hope that others will enjoy it.
Jim Dennis purchased this condo in 2013
We purchased this condo for a chance to have a place that we could rent, but also would provide a place for us to spend time with our grown children and grandchildren. We have two grandsons who we hope to enjoy time at the lake with soon. We were looking at another property and were ready to make an offer, when our realtor, told of another one we could look at. When we saw the view, the rest is history! It was an older unit, that needed to be updated, and so we have done that. It is an easy drive for us to get there for a night or two. Everything is new and ready for you to enjoy, we hope you and your family enjoy it.
Jim & His Wife have Heart of Gold, not many people like this anymore.
Jim Dennis is the nicest person I've never met :)
My senior parents, sister and I had a wonderful time at this rental. The reservation was promptly confirmed, the payments were received without any hassle, the instructions to enter the condo were easy to follow and the physical property was exactly as shown in the photos! Beyond that, the beds were comfortable, the kitchen was practical, and the living room furniture was just like home. Add to that the spacious balcony and great view, and it was absolutely perfect! We will definitely recommend this rental to family & friends, and hope to rent for ourselves again next year. Thank you Jim & Karen for sharing your home!
Five friends from grade school stepped out of our normal routines and rented this wonderful condo. Jim was exceptionally good to work with--any problem we had he took over and gave us good guidance. We talked until the wee hours of the morning, had some cocktails and generally just enjoyed being together. I would highly recommend this condo. It is everything mentioned in the description and more. We hope to return late in the Fall for another get away. Thanks and blessings to Jim and his wife for allowing us to use their vacation home.
The property is exactly as it appears in the pictures. It is clean and well stocked. The kitchen has everything you need to cook and eat your meals at the condo. The views are spectacular and it is fun to sit on the porch and watch all of the activity on the lake. Jim, the owner is easy to work with, responds to any email quickly and provides all the information you need to get access to the condo as well as things to know about the complex. The complex has 2 nice pools and a swim dock if you want to jump into the lake. There are many restaurants close by and a lot of "off of the water" activities to choose from as well. A very relaxing vacation. We would highly recommend this unit and would rent it again in the future. Thank you Jim and Karen for allowing us to vacation in your beautiful home and for the ice cream!
The condo was well appointed with a well supplied kitchen. It's a great location from the parking area with a screen porch over looking the main channel of the lake.
This is our second year staying at this condo over the 4th of July holiday. It has the best location and is at parking lot level so no stairs! The best part about this condo is the view of the lakes main channel. We could sit on the deck and watch fireworks across the lake from us or you can go up to the hilltop and watch the awesome Lodge of the Four Seasons fireworks show. Jim is very easy to work with and since there was no one staying the day before our arrival, we were allowed to check in early.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Off season 2017
Jan 1 2017 - May 14 2017
2 night minimum stay
May 15 2017 - Sep 11 2017
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
- Weekend upcharges do not apply to stays of 5 nights or more.
- Check-in time 4pm (unless empty the day before your arrival) and checkout is 10am as to allow time for cleaning.