|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Inspired by nature's tranquility, you will find at the La Serene Tremblant:
- a tranquil and restful property in the heart of picturesque Tremblant,
- a lakefront, and mountainside, home that all will enjoy year round,
- the crackling sound of a wood fireplace welcoming you home after a day of outdoor activity,
- a rustic chic décor, with a touch of modernism, for vacation charm without losing that at-home feeling,
- a cozy bed will lull you to sleep in a mountainside home of exemplary cleanliness.
La Serene, is a spacious Swiss Chalet on the edge of Lake Gélinas in Tremblant with a semi-private access to Lac Gélinas and canoe included. This home is situated on a very private treed lot; yet, is near all activities and attractions.
This home is in the heart of the Ironman course. It has full access to the Lake. The access is across the street, directly in front of the house and is shared with a single neighbour.
- 4 bedrooms, 5 beds (1 queen, 1 double, 2 singles, 1 bunk bed), Sleeps 8 in real beds. 4 adults max
- Two levels
- 2 full bathrooms
- Upstairs: common areas and master bedroom
- Wood burning fireplace with a cord of wood included for the winter season
- Fully equipped kitchen with fondue, raclette, blender, coffee mill
- Conveniently stocked with tableware sets of 16 so you always have a free set
- Indoor dinner table and seating for 8. Breakfast nook with 3 stools
- Garden Level has: 3 bedrooms, washroom and laundry room with storage
ONE ACRE WOODED PROPERTY
- One acre of private property plus acres of wooded land surrounding the cottage (hiking in the back yard)
- Peaceful stream and reading areas
- Outdoor Gazebo with large table and seating for 8
- BBQ and propane
- Outdoor fire pit
- Private lake access directly across the street. Shared with one neighbour
- Dock with ladder to dip into the water
- 1 canoe
- About 2-3 meters of shallow water to wade in
- Flat screen TV with cable (smart TV to watch your favorites online)
- Wifi and excellent mobile phone reception
- Bedding and indoor-use towels provided
- Washer / Dryer
- Summer – Lawn maintenance
- Winter - Snow removal
- Private asphalted parking space for 4 cars
- On your way to the resort, off Montée Ryan (turn left before Scandinave Spa Bridge).
- on a cul de sac street
- Mainly secondary homes
- From the end of Lac Gelinas, you can portage the canoe onto Lake Desmarais for more fishing and scenery.
Year-round you can take advantage of the proximity of the chalet to Mont-Tremblant Resort, le Scandinave Spa and the P'tit train du Nord.
Our clients appreciate the cleanliness of the chalet, the comfort and the excellent value for money. You will be getting a gorgeous cottage, land and water access for the price of a condo or shared property.
The house is divided in a way that is very inviting to visit either as a couple or a group. The common areas and the master bedroom are on the first floor while the three remaining bedrooms as well as a second bathroom are located on the garden floor. For your benefit, this mountain resort home has an easily accessible indoor room to store your bicycles, kayaks or ski/snowboarding equipment and has an asphalted double entry.
A perfectionist, I live in Tremblant and take great pride in ensuring details have been taken care of before guests arrive. Being so close to our cottages, we take every opportunity to ensure our property is maintained in tip top shape. You can however count on our highest discretion. Our cottage is completely yours to enjoy without administrative hassles throughout your stay (Enjoy our lockbox system so you can arrive at your convenience without meet-up times).
Zoya Girard purchased this chalet in 2009
Privacy and lakefront access directly across the street in a resort town at an affordable price.
The smart mix of rustic and modern which keeps the cottage feel yet has all the comforts of home.
The privacy of Lake Gelinas; few neighbours at Lac Gélinas are year round home owners and so many times, we're alone to enjoy the lake, particularly in fishing season.
Finally, it's as central as can be in the heart of Tremblant but feels miles away.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 2017 - Mar 31 2017
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.