Pet Friendly Lake Access Cottage. Free Wifi.(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Chalet
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6. Treed yard.Lake access just across the street
- a tranquil and restful property in the heart of picturesque Tremblant,
- a lakefront, and mountainside, home that all will enjoy year round,
- the crackling sound of a wood fireplace welcoming you home after a day of outdoor activity,
- a rustic chic décor, with a touch of modernism, for vacation charm without losing that at-home feeling,
- a cozy bed will lull you to sleep in a mountainside home of exemplary cleanliness.
La Serene, is a spacious Swiss Chalet on the edge of Lake Gélinas in Tremblant with a semi-private access to Lac Gélinas and canoe included. This home is situated on a very private treed lot; yet, is near all activities and attractions.
This home is in the heart of the Ironman course. It has full access to the Lake. The access is across the street, directly in front of the house and is shared with a single neighbour.
- Two levels
- 2 full bathrooms
- Upstairs: common areas and master bedroom
- Wood burning fireplace with a cord of wood included for the winter season
- Fully equipped kitchen with fondue, raclette, blender, coffee mill
- Conveniently stocked with tableware sets of 16 so you always have a free set
- Indoor dinner table and seating for 8. Breakfast nook with 3 stools
- Garden Level has: 3 bedrooms, washroom and laundry room with storage
ONE ACRE WOODED PROPERTY
- One acre of private property plus acres of wooded land surrounding the cottage (hiking in the back yard)
- Peaceful stream and reading areas
- Outdoor Gazebo with large table and seating for 8
- BBQ and propane
- Outdoor fire pit
- Private lake access directly across the street. Shared with one neighbour
- Dock with ladder to dip into the water
- 1 canoe
- About 2-3 meters of shallow water to wade in
- Flat screen TV with cable (smart TV to watch your favorites online)
- Wifi and excellent mobile phone reception
- Bedding and indoor-use towels provided
- Washer / Dryer
- Summer – Lawn maintenance
- Winter - Snow removal
- Private asphalted parking space for 4 cars
- On your way to the resort, off Montée Ryan (turn left before Scandinave Spa Bridge).
- on a cul de sac street
- Mainly secondary homes
- From the end of Lac Gelinas, you can portage the canoe onto Lake Desmarais for more fishing and scenery.
Year-round you can take advantage of the proximity of the chalet to Mont-Tremblant Resort, le Scandinave Spa and the P'tit train du Nord.
Our clients appreciate the cleanliness of the chalet, the comfort and the excellent value for money. You will be getting a gorgeous cottage, land and water access for the price of a condo or shared property.
The house is divided in a way that is very inviting to visit either as a couple or a group. The common areas and the master bedroom are on the first floor while the three remaining bedrooms as well as a second bathroom are located on the garden floor. For your benefit, this mountain resort home has an easily accessible indoor room to store your bicycles, kayaks or ski/snowboarding equipment and has an asphalted double entry.
Member since: 2014
- 1400 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
Children are welcome and really enjoy the house/yard. Our furniture is nice and new but everything washes easily so you don't need to spend your vacation time worrying about potential mishaps....moreless
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 4-6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Lake View:
- Mountain View:
- Water View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker:
- Dishes & Utensils:
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2009
About the owner: A perfectionist, I live in Tremblant and take great pride in ensuring details have been taken care of before guests arrive. Being so close to our cottages, we take every opportunity to ensure our property is maintained in tip top shape. You can however count on our highest discretion. Our cottage is completely yours to enjoy without administrative hassles throughout your stay (Enjoy our lockbox system so you can arrive at your convenience without meet-up times).
Why the Owner Chose Mont-Tremblant, QC, Canada:
Privacy and lakefront access directly across the street in a resort town at an affordable price.
The Unique Benefits at this Chalet:
The smart mix of rustic and modern which keeps the cottage feel yet has all the comforts of home. The privacy of Lake Gelinas; few neighbours at Lac Gélinas are year round home owners and so many times, we're alone to enjoy the lake, particularly in fishing season. Finally, it's as central as can be in the heart of Tremblant but feels miles away.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Quiet, clean Lake. You can also portage your canoe to the larger Lac Desmarais
1st full bathroom. Master ensuite (top floor)
2nd full Bathroom. Garden Level
Central. 6 golf courses less than 5 minutes away. Fly fishing & bike path at 1km
In the heart of it all.
Traditional swiss chalet with wood burning fireplace
Large wooded land in the backyard (no neighbours; just a family of deer)
ahhhh. Early morning canoeing; just across the street
Trickling creek in the backyard
Large asphalted parking .
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, January 16, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.