Majestic Sun at SeaScape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort.
Recently renovated(including all New STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES), this is no ordinary one-bedroom condo. In addition to having a king bed in the Master Bedroom, there are 2 Twin Bunks built into the wall in the hallway.
**MAXIMUM CAPACITY is 6 Adults/Children, -OR- 6 Adults/Children + 1 Infant/Toddler
But what makes the furnishings really unique is the $5,000 King-Sized Sleeper-Sofa in the living area. This Sleeper-Sofa truly sleeps like a very comfortable bed, and since the condo has 2 Full Bathrooms!
**It's like a 2-Bedroom condo for the price of a 1-Bedroom!!!**
Other recent renovations include:
• All new furniture in Living Area
• New patio furniture on the Balcony
• Bead-board trim throughout Hall, Kitchen and Living Areas
• New paint throughout condo
• Smooth Ceilings - no more 'popcorn ceilings'!!!
• New bed linens on all beds
• New artwork on walls
• Brand new HVAC system - no worries about maintenance issues!
This condo (Unit #308B) is ideally located in the 'B' Building on the 3rd Floor.
**Why is this ideal???**
If you stay at Majestic Sun, why must you stay in the 'B' Building?
The 'A' Building does NOT have direct beach access!!!
So why the 3rd Floor?
Surface Parking at Majestic Sun can be scarce at times, but we have a modern and spacious Parking Deck available that is never full. However, only the 3rd floors(and the street-level) of the Condo Buildings provide direct walking access to the Parking Deck!
More than just a Beach-Front Condominium, vacationers (and snowbirds) love the very large indoor swimming pool & large outdoor swimming pool (both heated in winter) and easy beach access. Other unique amenities include:
• 'La Dolce Vita' Beach Service and Watersports
• The Whale's Tail Beach Bar & Grill (located directly on the beach with an unbeatable view of the Gulf!)
• On property Golf Facilities and Tennis Facilities
• Fitness Center located within the building
• Hot Tub in the recently expanded swimming pool deck area
• Gold's Gym (membership or travel pass required) less than a mile away
• Washer/Dryer in the Condo unit
• On-site check-in/check-out Concierge Service
• Programmable electronic 'Kaba Lock' front door access. This enhances condo security & allows convenient 24-hour check-in
Destin calls itself 'The World's Luckiest Fishing Village', which means World-Class Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico! Destin Harbor boasts the largest charter fishing fleet in the state of Florida!
And if you can pull yourself away from the Emerald Water and Sugar-White Sand, you can find an eclectic mix of designer and name-brand shopping at more than 110 stores (plus restaurants and a Starbucks and a brand new Chic-fil-A Restaurant) at the Silver Sands Premium Outlets, less than a mile away!