About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 - 7 nights
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom With Pool & Spa
Welcome in our 'CARPE DIEM ' villa.
The villa is situated in one of Orlando’s most prestigious locations.
The Orange Tree community offers two children's playgrounds, tennis court, and a soccer field.
Our home is deep cleaned, newly furnished and sleeps 8.
It has :
* fully fitted kitchen comes complete with all the latest amenities including a large cooker, microwave, a fridge/freeze, a large selection of crockery and cutler, dishwasher, a coffee machine and a breakfast nook. There is an additional plastic glassware that may be used safely around the pool.
*A dinning room
*A family room with a large flat screen TV and DVD player . It has a door
opening onto the lanai and the pool.
* The Master bedroom with new flat sreen TV & en suite bathroom with huge walk in shower, Huge bad, double washbasins and W.C. There is patio door leading directly to the pool.
* The green bedroom has a queen bed & en suite bathroom
* The black bedroom has a queen bed
* The twin bedroom Disney&Co
* These 2 bedrooms share the 3rd bathroom.
* Heated pool & hot tub (on demand with an extra cost of $25/day from Oct 15 to end of May; normaly not in use from June until Oct 15) and for added kids security there is a removable safety fence provided. The pool is fully screened to help keep the pool clean and any bugs out. And for swimming in the evening, both pool and spa can be illuminated with colors leds.
* The lanai includes a dining table, chairs and lounges. It’s a great way to enjoy that morning cup of coffee or tea or a relaxing meal poolside.
* The garage has been converted into a fully equipped game room with a washer and a dryer.
* The home has access to tennis courts. Rackets and balls have been supplied for your use, also golf clubs are provided. You may use also the 2 bikes.
* Free local and continental US phone calls. Free WiFi. Free Cable.
SMOKING is not allowed in the villa and in the pool area.
Sorry, PETS are not allowed.
Our Florida vacation rental home is:
* 20 minutes drive from the Disney parks western entrance
* 30 minutes drive (on average) from Universal parks and Sea World
* 40 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport
* 70 minutes from both coasts
* 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Centre
* 5 minutes from Lake Louisa State Park
* minutes from several championship golf courses
Villa Carpe Diem Florida
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few days
- English, French, Dutch
- Calendar last updated:
- May 19, 2018
About Villa Carpe Diem Florida
We speak English, French and Dutch
Villa Carpe Diem Florida purchased this Villa in 2010
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
exactly what we needed
exactly what we needed, good location, clean, good facilities, and if we needed anything the owner's and managing agents were quick to respond and very helpful. Thanks
Very clean! Nicely decorated and very comfortable. Perfect location for our purpose. Nice neighborhood, and close to grocery store and many restaurants. We didn't use pool or hot tub, maybe next time. We would definitely recommend.
Carpe Diem, Clermont
We truly enjoyed this property. We had everything we needed to be comfortable. The house was clean and ready when we checked in. Next time we will definitely request heat for the pool and spa. The game room kept us busy during our down time and we enjoyed rousing games of ping pong. Thank you for having a great family friendly property.
We had an amazing vacation and enjoyed our relaxing days spent at this house we rented.
The home was lovely, comfortable and inviting. There was plenty of space for my family of 5 and the pool/hot tub was awesome. Very safe area to bike and walk around as well as close to a grocery store which was helpful. There are plenty of towels and the beds were comfortable. As an added bonus the garage is set up as a games room which we never really used because the weather was so wonderful that we were always by the pool. There are even bikes to use and tennis equipment for courts close by. I have only one tiny small complaint and that is that the bedroom TV sound was not working but really had no effect on our amazing stay. I would highly recommend this location for the comfort and price to anyone and everyone.
Perfect place for our stay!!
We enjoyed everything about the house we stayed in! It had everything we needed and more to make our stay more enjoyable!
Great Location & Quiet Neighborhood
Newer Publix just down the street. Would recommend paying for the pool heat if visiting in the the winter months. Average temp on our visit Jan 24 - Feb 2 was probably 68* so paying for the heat allowed us to totally enjoy the jacuzzi and pool.
Nicely decorated home, kitchen well equipped, furniture was more than adequate in all rooms. Plenty of bath towels, pool towels and linens. Only odd thing was we couldn't find any washcloths and had to buy some at the nearby Dollar Tree.
We also had to purchase additional toilet paper, paper towels and trash bags as no extras were provided. Theses items seem to be hit or miss in FL vacation homes ...this is our 5th home rental in this area (routes 27 & 192) and some homes had the additional items while others didn't.....not a big deal (again, local Dollar Tree), just want everyone to be aware.
Location is far enough away from touristy area, but only a 20 minute drive to the parks and Disney Springs. Also only a 20 minute drive north on 27 to Clermont.......recommend Uncle Kenny's BBQ right by the Citrus Tower......excellent food, serving size & prices.
Good restaurants close by on 27.....Devenney's Irish Pub (27 & 192) , I love NY Pizza (Cagan's Crossing).
Overall, would recommend this rental, great price for home size, location and neighborhood.
We are glad you enjoyed your stay in our villa and you are very welcome for a next stay!
As it is a villa rental and not an hotel, we don’t have a daily maid service and so we provide one roll toilet paper per toilet, the trash bag, a tablet for the dishwasher for the first day... after what the guest may purchase very small quantities in the publix or in the walmart in depending of the during of the stay. It is not possible to adapt the provided goods on each different stay and number of guests. I hope you understand. Kind regards, Villa Carpe Diem.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
OPTIONAL POOL & SPA HEAT recommended from October until May : $25/day - Only possible if the outside temperature is higher than 55°F during the winter and normally not in use from June until October because the water temp. is warm enough. If you want the pool heat, please contact us by email to add it in the quote. Must be booked in advance. Payment rules (as from February 2018) : The full amount will be paid in two payments. - 1st payment by the booking (also called deposit) : 25% of the amount with a maximum of $500 + VRBO service fee payable to VRBO not to the owner. - 2nd payment: balance due 60 days prior arrival. Please refer to owner's stated policy. In case of cancellation by the guest a partial refund will be made until 30 days before the arrival. Past this delay, no refund will be made IN CASE OF CANCELLATION BY THE GUEST, REFUND WILL BE MADE AS FOLLOW : The 25%deposit are not refundable in any case of cancellation at any time ! If the Guest wishes to cancel the booking he should advise the Owner immediately by phone following by email. The Owner shall be entitled to retain all payments already made (except the refundable damage Deposit) and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the hiring charge as follows: More than 60 days notice: only the deposit will be kept by the owner. 30 – 60 days notice: 50% of the rental charge is due to the owner Less than 30 days notice: 100% of the rental charge is due to the owner The 11% tax we add to the quote is the mandatory sales and lodging tax in the county . The service fee is a fee that VRBO charge to you to use the VRBO platform. This amount is paid to VRBO not to the owner.