Welcome in our 'CARPE DIEM ' villa.
The villa is situated in one of Orlando’s most prestigious locations.
The Orange Tree community offers two children's playgrounds, tennis court, and a soccer field.
Our home is deep cleaned, newly furnished and sleeps 8.
It has :
* fully fitted kitchen comes complete with all the latest amenities including a large cooker, microwave, a fridge/freeze, a large selection of crockery and cutler, dishwasher, a coffee machine and a breakfast nook. There is an additional plastic glassware that may be used safely around the pool.
*A dinning room
*A family room with a large flat screen TV and DVD player . It has a door
opening onto the lanai and the pool.
* The Master bedroom with new flat sreen TV & en suite bathroom with huge walk in shower, Huge bad, double washbasins and W.C. There is patio door leading directly to the pool.
* The green bedroom has a queen bed & en suite bathroom
* The black bedroom has a queen bed
* The twin bedroom Disney&Co
* These 2 bedrooms share the 3rd bathroom.
* Heated pool & hot tub (on demand with an extra cost of $25/day from Oct 15 to end of May; normaly not in use from June until Oct 15) and for added kids security there is a removable safety fence provided. The pool is fully screened to help keep the pool clean and any bugs out. And for swimming in the evening, both pool and spa can be illuminated with colors leds.
* The lanai includes a dining table, chairs and lounges. It’s a great way to enjoy that morning cup of coffee or tea or a relaxing meal poolside.
* The garage has been converted into a fully equipped game room with a washer and a dryer.
* The home has access to tennis courts. Rackets and balls have been supplied for your use, also golf clubs are provided. You may use also the 2 bikes.
* Free local and continental US phone calls. Free WiFi. Free Cable.
SMOKING is not allowed in the villa and in the pool area.
Sorry, PETS are not allowed.
Our Florida vacation rental home is:
* 20 minutes drive from the Disney parks western entrance
* 30 minutes drive (on average) from Universal parks and Sea World
* 40 minutes drive from Orlando International Airport
* 70 minutes from both coasts
* 60 minutes from Kennedy Space Centre
* 5 minutes from Lake Louisa State Park
* minutes from several championship golf courses