We have a very similar condo on 3rd floor. Please check out VRBO # 804656 as well.
VIEWS, VIEWS, VIEWS! Sliding glass doors from MBR, dining area, and living area to fifty foot long wraparound balcony. Large windows and glass doors showcase panoramic views of ocean, northern coastline, and resort amenities including pools, lagoon, hot tubs and lazy river.
Seawatch has always been our favorite place to stay in Myrtle Beach. In our view, the location, convenience, beautiful grounds and amenities are unparalleled. We began to notice that some of the units we were staying in were becoming dated. We fell in love with the views from this unit and purchased it in 2014. We immediately began updating it and have made the following improvements in the last year.
1. New paint throughout with bright, bold colors
2. New granite in kitchen
3. New Stearnes and Foster mattress in MBR
4. New washer and dryer
5. New slip resistant plank type porcelain tile flooring in foyer, kitchen, and master bath.
6. New travertine tile in second bath.
7. New sleeper sofa and leather lazy boy recliner.
8. New LED tv's in all bedrooms, and family room including a 50' in living area and a 48' in master bedroom.
9. Replaced condotel type kitchen table with solid oak dining table and hutch.
10. New xbox 360
11. New ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living area,
12. New bedding in all bedrooms.
We wanted a second home that felt more like a home than a hotel room. We have tried to make it comortable and fun. We want it to be inviting and up to date, but not too formal. It is the beach and you want to put your feet up and relax. We love it and go to the beach more then ever. We would enjoy sharing it with you, and hope you will love it as well.
Sea watch Plantation is an amazing resort. It manages to simultaneously feel like an isolated, private resort and a part of all the hustle and bustle Myrtle Beach has to offer. It features a total of seven pools. They are all seasonally heated and two are indoor pools. Pool decks were beautifully refurbished in 2013 with travertine tile. There are a total of twelve hot tubs; 10 outdoor, 2 indoor. There are two lazy rivers that wind around the North and South Towers. Sea watch Resort is aimed especially toward families and includes, an outstanding children's activity program, an on site ice cream store, and an oceanfront restaurant. Make sure to try the breakfast buffet. The made to order omelets and waffles are excellent. There is also an on-site fitness center ($5 additional per day charge). Wireless internet is included and there is plenty of free parking at Seawatch.