When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Location, Location, Location!
This home is all about the Location. Become an Ohiopyle local! Other rental homes boast of being IN Ohiopyle when that is just not the case. If you have to get in your car and drive to town for a hike or swim in the river, then you are just too far away. Ohiopyle Vacation House has the best lot in the Borough of Ohiopyle. It is within the State Park where there are fewer than 40 residences. The house has the most privacy in town. It is the last house on the last road. It is at the end of a dead end street, surrounded by state park land on two sides. Sugarloaf and Baughman trails are right out the front door. Walking distance to Yough River, trails, waterfalls, restaurants, bars, whitewater rafting, biking, zip-lining, fishing, natural waterslides etc. Nemacolin Woodlands Resort, Seven Springs, and Fallingwater are all close. You can keep all your outdoor toys, bikes, rafts, paddleboards, and kayaks right in Ohiopyle where you need them. Perfect walking distance for loop runs. Park your car for the summer and save on the gas money because you will never need to leave! This is the only monthly home rental within the town of Ohiopyle. Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob, Seven Springs, Nemacolin Woodlands and the Lady Luck Casino, Laurel Caverns, Christian Klay Winery, Yough Lake, Fort Necessity National Battlefield, The Great Allegheny Passage, and more are all close!
Available from April- August with a Three Month Minimum. $1950 per month. First Last and Security Deposit required two weeks prior to move in. May consider longer term lease. Rent includes: Water/Sewer, Electric ($200 paid by owner, any overage to be paid by renter), Trash Disposal, and Lawn mowing. Credit check and security deposit required.
• Two bedrooms located on the second floor with great views, Queen Size beds, window air conditioning and plenty of storage.
• Living room with sectional sofa, wood burning stove, and lots of windows.
• 1.5 bathrooms. The main bathroom gives an option of a shower or a soak in the tub. The second toilet is within the laundry room and also has a utility sink for rinsing out your river gear.
• Fully equipped open concept kitchen with glass top stove and double oven, dishwasher, freezer bottom fridge with ice maker, coffee maker, cookware and cutlery.
• Stone fire pit and outdoor chairs. Two covered porches.
• Pets Considered. If approved, a non-refundable $300 pet fee will be required. No visiting pets permitted on property.
Linens not included. No Smoking. Guests are permitted, but no parties. This is a nice neighborhood so you will need to be respectful of the neighbors and town noise ordinances. Ohiopyle Vacation House must be left in the same condition that it was upon arrival in order to receive full security deposit. Violation of these policies will result in immediate termination of lease with no refund. Cleaning charge ($130)
Three Month Minimum