About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 3 nights
2 Bedrooms + Sofa Bed, 1 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
This recently converted beautiful 2br with private terrace is simply fantastic. The apartment features hard wood floors and a fully equipped kitchen. Both bedrooms have queen sized beds and dressers. The living room has a pull out sofa, chairs and a large flat screen with cable TV and X box (with games). The small terrace is perfect for getting a breath of fresh air. As for the building... it is a newish (2007) elevator building located on a quiet street and is close to everything! (you can hang out in the lower east side (0-5 min walk)... you can shop in soho. (5-8 min walk).. you can have dinner in little italy (5 min walk)... you can have brunch in the east village (5-10 min walk)... you can have authentic chinese food in china town (5 min walk)...plus there are several subways within a 3-5 min walk so it's easy to get around the city (F/M/B/D/J/Z/6 lines)... The bottom line is this apartment is far better than a tiny hotel room for less money. Come stay here...I promise, you'll be happy you did!!!
• 3rd floor, elevator
• Huge windows in each of the rooms
• Hardwood floors throughout
• Private Balcony
• Individual AC/heat controls in each room
• There are very few personal belongings and no clutter
• Full large bathroom
• full size tub and shower
• granite tile floors
• luxury cotton towels
• Laundry in the basement
• 2 queen-sized beds plus pull-out couch in the living room
• Quality cotton sheets and down comforters
• New modern furnishings
• 1 x Plasma HDTV
• Digital HD cable with all premium channels including on-demand
• High speed wifi included
• Full kitchen
• Queen-sized aero bed (upon request)
• marble countertops
• full range
• coffee maker
• toaster oven
• very nice pots, pans, plates, glass, etc
• Ample closet and dresser space
• Beautiful, brand new 1 bedroom Apartment
• folding table and chairs
* THE APARTMENT WAS CONVERTED FROM A 1BR TO A 2BR IN MAY OF 2017. All the reviews posted were written for this apartment but many of them were written prior to the conversion. (which is why some people refer to it as a 1br)
****The apartment will be professionally cleaned and spotless upon your arrival.
Neighborhood is extraordinarily hip and fun.
• Tons of the newest clubs, restaurants and bars
• Right next to Soho, East Village/Alphabet City, and Chinatown
• Within 3-5 blocks of several subway lines (f/m/j/z/b/d/6)
• Very quiet block
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 24, 2018
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Really Great Place!
We were very pleased with the apartment and would stay there again.
Our stay was very comfortable.
Excelente relación ubicación-calidad-precio.
Confortable apartment. Very close to many subway stations. Quiet neighbourhood.
Great apartment in the Lower East Side. Great place, excellent management and great location!
Would happily return!!! Thank you!
clean and spacious
thank you so much for the great spacious apartment. very comfortable for three people. clean, nice building, owner Mike very responsive.
Sehr schönes Apartment
Wir waren Ende November hier.Alles entspricht den Bildern.Wir haben uns wohl gefühlt.U Bahn ist nicht weit weg,ein kleiner Deli ums Eck. Alles in Allem empfehlenswert. Danke für die Flasche Rotwein , Mike....
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
25% non-refundable advance payment at time of booking with remainder due 30 days prior to stay. Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice Accept: Visa, Mastercard, and Discover