Newly Remodeled 1st Floor, Pet Friendly & High Speed Wifi-No Hurricane Damage!!(7 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 bedroom 2 bath sleeps 6-8 pet friendly with wifi- NO Hurricane Damage!!
This home is 15 miles from Parris Island, 1.5 hours from Charleston SC, 40 miles from Hilton Head SC and 1 hour from the Savannah, GA airport. An excellent location to stay for a day trip!
What are you waiting for...call to reserve this flat today!!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The master bedroom suite opens onto two decks----on one side opening onto the large living/dining area deck, on the other opening onto a smaller private deck. There is a table and lounge chairs provided for the private deck. Both decks overlook a protected bird sanctuary where egrets and herons are plentiful. The spacious living area includes a queen sized sleeper sofa, so you can comfortably accommodate 6-8....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This condo/villa has 2 full bathrooms & a pull out queen size sofa.
- Harbor Island is a gated beach community 14 miles south east of charming historic Beaufort SC. Harbor Island is quiet and low key, and offers 2.5 miles of natural beach, acres and acres of unspoiled tidal marsh, several bird sanctuary lagoons. Beaufort is about 25 minutes away and is a lovely town similar to Charleston or Savannah, but on a much smaller scale. Beaufort offers shops and restaurants along the waterfront park on the Intracoastal Waterway and nearby, tours of the historic district (both horse & buggy and walking tours) and boat tours are available from the downtown marina. If using a GPS or on-line mapping program, enter Saint Helena Island instead of Harbor Island....Harbor is considered to be a part of the larger township of Saint Helena Island. Golf: There are several golf courses open to the public, within an easy 20-30 minute ride. We will be happy to provide a list of the courses and contact information. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 13 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
Changeover Day: Saturday
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Tax & Fees $242
- 1- HI car pass $69
- NR Pet Fee-IF APPLICABLE $100
- Dep. Cleaning Fee $125
**Rates are rent only** Please add 10% for tax & 4% CC fee per transaction
Seasonal dates and rates subject to change. Rates are rent only: add 10% SC taxes, 4% service fee, and vehicle gate passes.
Fees are per vehicle: day pass $11.55; 1-5 night pass $11.55 PER NIGHT; 6-7 nights $69.30; 8-14 nights $70.00; 15-21 nights $73.00; 22-30 $78.00; 31-90 nights $87.00; 91-364 nights $105. NOTE: pass fees are set by the Island and are subject to change.
NON REFUNDABLE PET FEE OF $100 per stay for (1) pet (2) $150 Max # of pets allowed
*Seasonal dates and rates subject to change*
Rates are subject to change until booked.Rates are subject to change & are not confirmed until a lease is signed .
Taxes are 10 %
CC tranactions 4% per transaction
departure cleaning is not included in the rental rate $125 up to 4 ppl ($150-6) ($200-8) $50 -extra cleaning rates are applied if you have pets
Mthly Cleaning fee w/pet $300. W/O pet- depends on # of PPL (2 $250) over 2-4 $500-Monthly
CANCELLATIONS: reservations may be cancelled within 45 days of your arrival date with $150 cancellation penalty. Any cancellation occurring after 45 days prior to check in will forfeit all deposits on the reservation unless the property is re-rented. If the property is re-rented, the deposit will be refunded and A $150 cancellation fee will apply.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
If you are interested in spa services, please let me know & I am happy to help. You'll need to make reservations in advance.
Southern Style Properties
Why Beachwalk, Harbor Island, SC, USA:
This property is the only quad plex on the island. It is located on the 1st floor so you will not have to walk up a lot of stairs. There was no hurricane damage at all!! It was remodeled before the hurricane! It's exceptionally clean & has no maintenance issues. There is a huge back deck that overlooks the rookery. Tables & chairs make it easy for you to sit for hours & watch the view. The back deck also offers you a second alternate route to the ground with a second set of stairs. This home is 15 miles from Parris Island, 1.5 hours from Charleston SC, 40 miles from Hilton Head SC and 1 hour from the Savannah, GA airport. An excellent location to stay for a day trip!
- Primary: +USA 843-321-0459
- Fax: +1 8668619336
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Front view of Mickey's Alley
Entrance to 6-A Mickey's Alley
View out of living room to balcony
Master suite private deck entrance/exit
Back view of Mickey's Alley facing the Rookery.
Welcome to Harbor Island!!
Master bedroom with King bed
Huge back deck overlooking the rookery
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, May 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.