Newly Remodeled, Pet Friendly & Complimentary High Speed Wifi
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
This pet friendly 2 bedroom 2 bathroom flat is perfect for your Harbor Island vacation. It is located on the prestigious Mickey's Alley. The 'Sundowner' is the only four plex 2 story building on Harbor Island. This flat is on the first floor. This flat has a great view overlooking the protected bird rookery with views of the Harbor River as well. You can relax on your couch in the a/c or relax on your huge back deck & watch the wildlife at the rookery feeling the warm salt breeze blowing by.This flat is a street over from the Beach & Racquet Club, ,community pool and steps away from the walkway to the two miles of unspoiled beach. This bright & beachy flat has a newly renovated kitchen, new paint in bedrooms, has all new carpet, all new furniture, updated bedding, a table set for 4 & 2 barstools at the bar for extra seating. This flat is pet friendly to a maximum of 2 medium size housebroken & well behaved dog with a non refundable pet fee(sorry no cats-owners have cat allergies) What are you waiting for...call to reserve this flat today!!
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2013
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- The master bedroom suite opens onto two decks----on one side opening onto the large living/dining area deck, on the other opening onto a smaller private deck. There is a table and lounge chairs provided for the private deck. Both decks overlook a protected bird sanctuary where egrets and herons are plentiful. The spacious living area includes a queen sized sleeper sofa, so you can comfortably accommodate 6-8....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This condo/villa has 2 full bathrooms
- Harbor Island is a gated beach community 14 miles south east of charming historic Beaufort SC. Harbor Island is quiet and low key, and offers 2.5 miles of natural beach, acres and acres of unspoiled tidal marsh, several bird sanctuary lagoons. Beaufort is about 25 minutes away and is a lovely town similar to Charleston or Savannah, but on a much smaller scale. Beaufort offers shops and restaurants along the waterfront park on the Intracoastal Waterway and nearby, tours of the historic district (both horse & buggy and walking tours) and boat tours are available from the downtown marina. If using a GPS or on-line mapping program, enter Saint Helena Island instead of Harbor Island....Harbor is considered to be a part of the larger township of Saint Helena Island. Golf: There are several golf courses open to the public, within an easy 20-30 minute ride. We will be happy to provide a list of the courses and contact information. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Oct 29 - Mar 24, 2017
2 night min stay
Mar 25 - May 12, 2017
2 night min stay
May 13 - Aug 18, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- 1- HI car pass $53
- Dep. Cleaning Fee $125
- Tax & Fees $162
- NON Refundable Pet Fee $100
- Pet Fee $100
**Rates are rent only** Please add 10% for tax & 4% svc fees.
Seasonal dates and rates subject to change. Rates are rent only: add 10% SC taxes, 4% service fee, and vehicle gate passes.
Fees are per vehicle: day pass $11.55; 1-5 night pass $11.55 PER NIGHT; 6-7 nights $69.30; 8-14 nights $70.00; 15-21 nights $73.00; 22-30 $78.00; 31-90 nights $87.00; 91-364 nights $105. NOTE: pass fees are set by the Island and are subject to change.
NON REFUNDABLE PET FEE OF $100 per stay for (1) pet (2) $150 Max # of pets allowed
*Seasonal dates and rates subject to change*
Rates are subject to change until booked.Rates are subject to change & are not confirmed until a lease is signed .
Taxes are 10 %
CC tranactions 4%
departure cleaning is not included in the rental rate $125 up to 4 ppl ($150-6) ($250 6+) -extra cleaning rates are applied if you have pets
Mthly Cleaning fee w/pet $175. W/O pet- depends on # of PPL (2 $150) over 2 $250-Monthly
CANCELLATIONS: reservations may be cancelled within 30 days of your arrival date with a 3% cancellation penalty. Any cancellation occurring after 30 days prior to check in will forfeit all deposits on the reservation unless the property is re-rented. If the property is re-rented, the deposit will be refunded & A $150 cancellation fee will apply.
50% is required at booking. The remaining balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival. All Major Credit cards are accepted forms of payments. Am Ex, Visa, MC & Discover.
Not Accepted:Personal checks or Paypal
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Front view of Mickey's Alley
Entrance to 6-A Mickey's Alley
View out of living room to balcony
Master suite private deck entrance/exit
Back view of Mickey's Alley facing the Rookery.
Welcome to Harbor Island!!
Master bedroom with King bed
Huge back deck overlooking the rookery
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.