OLD COUNTRY HOUSE, 45’ drive north of Rome - sleeps 12 - CALVI dell’UMBRIA (central Italy): entire property, weekly holiday rentals or minim. 3 nights from € 100 /n.
In the green and quiet of the Umbrian hills on the border with Lazio, you may relax in this charming stone farmhouse with breathtaking views – up to 12 people - renovated, smartly furnished and fully equipped: 9 rooms - 240 sqm. / 2580 sq. ft. on two levels (entrance hall, large living /dining room, eat-in kitchen, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms , 2 fireplaces, etc. ) + porch, loggia, large terrace + 5,000 sqm. / 1,26 acres of garden , olive grove, parking area, etc. ; TV, Wi-Fi internet, refrigerator , freezer, oven , dishwasher, 2 washing machines , vacuum cleaner, hair dryers, ironing board, table and bed linens, heating, etc. .
Located just 4 km. from the A1 motorway (exit of Magliano Sabina, Rome is within 45’ drive), its position is strategic for visits to the nearby art and historic towns of Calvi, Otricoli, Narni, Amelia, Terni, Marmore’s Falls, San Gemini and the excavations of the roman Carsulae, the Abbey of Farfa, Viterbo, Orvieto, Todi, Spoleto, Foligno, Perugia, Assisi (and Siena, Arezzo, Florence, etc).
2018 rates , the entire property – weekly rentals, or min. 3 nights, up to 12 people -
- low season : € 600/week (or € 100night min. 3/nights)
- mid season : € 750/week /or € 120 night min. 3 nights)
- high season : € 1.000/week (or € 160 night min. 3 nights)
- Xmas: € 800/week (December 20- 27) or € 130 (min. 4 nights)
- New year : € 1.200/week (December 27January 3) 7 nights.
- maid service and cook on request - pets : allowed
- heating on consumption – energy class : E - final cleaning payble upon departure € 100.
Info and photos: contact the owner +39335317195