Modern Luxury Retreat(8 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Estate
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3BR+ Bonus Room, 3BA, with Sweeping Mountain Views
Stocked with everything one needs to relax and/or comfortably entertain, the main house features radiant heat, concrete floors, cathedral ceilings, living room with wood burning fireplace, kitchen with stainless steel counter tops and high-end appliances, spacious bed rooms and beautifully designed bathrooms. The home also includes an expansive courtyard with fire pit, lap pool, outdoor kitchen, bocce court as well as a modern pool house with murphy bed and attached bathroom and extra bedroom. In the heart of wine country, perfect for couples, adult gatherings, and corporate retreats.
The property has been proudly featured in numerous architectural and wine country publications, including C California Style Magazine, Architectural Digest, and Diane Keaton’s recently published House book.
• 2080 sq feet set on 14+ acres
• Architect Jim Jennings Design
• Designer Erin Martin Interiors
• 3BR + Bonus Room, 3BA, sleeps up to 8
• Main House 2 bedrooms, plus bonus room with built in couch. Master bedroom has Queen bed and ensuite bathroom. 2nd bedroom has option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2).
• Spacious Pool House with queen size Murphy Bed (sleeps 2) with attached room with option of 2 single beds or 1 King (sleeps 2)
• 100% organic, spring-free mattresses and organic bedding
• Secluded, Tranquil Setting
• Dramatic Mayacamas Mountain Views
• Lap Pool with Ample Seating for Comfortable Pool-Side Lounging
• Outdoor Kitchen & Fire Pit
• Bocce Court
• Bonus Feature: Can tap into select amenities at neighboring Mayacamas Ranch, including canoeing at hidden lake and hiking the property’s one-mile loop trail
Member since: 2011
- 2080 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Satellite / Cable
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $250
- Tax Rate 14%
50% non-refundable deposit due within one week of booking, final payment due 2 weeks prior to arrival. $150 cleaning fee. We do not charge a security deposit but do require a credit card on file with a maximum authorization of up to $2,000 in the event of any property damage.
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 7 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
• Award-winning restaurants
• World-famous wineries
• Great shopping in nearby local towns of Calistoga, St. Helena, and Healdsburg
• Hot springs, mineral baths, and spa services
• Tours of the Petrified Forest
• Old Faithful Geyser of Calistoga
• Adventure excursion at Safari West
• Biking along the Silverado Trail
• Miles of hiking trails at Bothe St. Park
Year Purchased: 2014
The Unique Benefits at this Estate:
Bonus Feature: Can tap into select amenities at neighboring Mayacamas Ranch.
Links to more information:
Private home, surrounded by acres of natural beauty
Chef's kitchen with open floor plan, great for entertaining & informal meetings
Chef's kitchen and dining area
Fire circle for evening gatherings
Master bedroom with organic bedding
Second bedroom with option of King or 2 single beds
Exterior of the home, set on 14 acres
Designer Erin Martin's modern living room
Dining area looking out to courtyard
Great open floor plan with flow from chef's kitchen to outside
Bonus room in main house with built in couch and sitting area
Pool House with full bath, sitting area with Murphy bed, & bedroom with King bed
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Thursday, March 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.