Location, location, location! As you arrive at the Creekside Family Retreat , experience the beauty and wildlife as deer will visit daily! Imagine falling asleep listening to the creek gently flowing outside your master bedroom window! Enjoy dining on the open deck...creekside! The little ones love to count the trout in the stream, great entertainment for them! This property is a true gem... great location and a bonus with its own creek! Two bedrooms, one bathroom, dining area and living room.
Living room has a 50 inch tv, dvd player and a dvd movie library! Kitchen is superbly stocked! Belgian Waffle Maker, Spice Rack, Coffee Pot, Crock Pot...the list goes on! BBQ grill for your enjoyment!
The master bedroom is furnished with king size bed and a view of the creek outside the window! Second bedroom has a queen size bed... truly a peaceful space. Please let us know if you will be needing a Pack-N-Play or highchair for your little one as we do have them available. There are toys, books and games for our “little” guests!
You are minutes away from all amenities, yet secluded in the beauty and serenity of the Creekside Family Retreat. Have your morning coffee on the open deck overlooking the creek. Enclosed yard area with ample seating and beautiful flowers! Enjoy the musical bells from the Will Roger's Shrine and historical churches. Go hiking, biking and exploring at the Stratton Open Space Preserve, just a few blocks away! The Cheyenne Mountain Zoo, Will Rogers Shrine, Seven Falls, Helen Hunt Falls are just up the road, less than a 10 minute drive!
Short walking distance to the world famous Broadmoor Hotel where you can experience 5 star dining or just visit and walk the beautiful grounds. Don't forget to stop by the Historic Golden Bee Pub on your way back to the Creekside Family Retreat!
Be sure to explore beautiful Colorado Springs!
• Cheyenne Mountain Zoo & Will Rogers Shrine (5 minutes away)
• Helen Hunt Falls (5 minutes away)
• Seven Falls (7 minutes away)
• Bear Creek Nature Center (5 minutes away)
• Historic Broadmoor Hotel & Golden Bee Pub (3 minutes away)
• North Pole & Santa’s Workshop (about 15 minutes away)
• Historic Old Colorado City & Manitou Springs (less than 10 minutes away)
• Garden of the Gods Park & Glen Eyrie Castle (less than 10 minutes away)
• Beautiful Pikes Peak (about 15 minutes away)
• Cave of the Winds (about 15 minutes away)
• Cliff Dwellings (about 15 minutes away)
• Bear Creek Playground & Bear Creek Dog Park
• Cripple Creek (about 45 minutes away)
• Gold Belt Tour Scenic Byway