Indoor-Outdoor Living At It's Best! This incredible home wraps around the pool courtyard; nearly every room opens onto the pool, and many rooms have private patios as well. At almost 2200 sq ft and well situated on a 0.5 acre view lot, this property comfortably accommodates up to 8 overnight guests.
- Newly designed rooms with stylish furnishings. Open floor plan with comfortable modern seating, fire-glass fire place, new 55inch SmartTV, DVD, and whole house DVR.
- 4 bedrooms (3 with King beds, 1 with 2 Twins which can be joined into a 4th King).
Comfortable mattresses, premium organic or high thread count linens, choice of down or alternative pillows.
-Each bedroom features new 40inch SmartTVs. Top of the Line Programming Package includes HBO, SHO, Starz, TMC, Cinemax, Sports, Logo, IFC, as well as letting you surf the web and log into your streaming accounts (Netflix, Hulu, etc.)
- 3 bathrooms (2 with showers, 1 with shower over bath). Biodegradable soap, quality organic bath gel/shampoo.
- Large Courtyard Pool, optionally heated for your enjoyment. Fun, color LED lights that will entertain you each night. Ample lounge chairs, pool towels, floats, noodles
- Soak away your cares in the new above-ground, 5 person Spa with mini waterfall and color LED lighting
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, Ninja blender, automatic coffee maker, french press, Chemex drip carafe, bean grinder, toaster, dual waffle maker, locally roasted organic coffee beans, organic spices, etc. Everything your home chef needs to easily prepare meals and serve them with style.
- Choose between Elegant Indoor and Casual Outdoor Dining areas, each seats 8 to 10
- Large, Barbecue Grill, skewers, tool set. Of course, it runs on "in-line natural gas" so you will never run out of propane at an inopportune time.
- Separate Office/Laundry Room with front loading washer/dryer and biodegradable soap
- Stay connected with our reliable High Speed Wireless Internet, and there's even a printer to print boarding passes, maps, and the occasional work email
- Large property features ample sun & shade, with many different places to hang out so large groups will never feel crowded.
- Lovely Mountain View from many rooms and the large, sunny backyard.
- 'Completely' furnished to us means it includes just about anything you might wish to have there. Yoga mats - check; dog bowls - check; cedar planks for perfect grilled salmon - check; both glass and acrylic margarita glasses - check; organic spices - check. Get the idea? Feel free to ask for a full inventory list.
- Carport for 2 cars and ample off-street parking for 4 more.
- Monitored alarm system.
Our neighborhood (Cathedral City Cove) is a quiet, interesting place known for great views of both the valley and mountains, it's wind-free microclimate, and artsy neighbors. Central to all major points in the desert, yet only a stones throw from Palm Springs - well, it's actually about 1 mile to South PS and just 7 miles to the downtown PS strip. Less than a mile to Trader Joe's, a movie multiplex, and great restaurant options like Bonta, Trilussa and La Tablita. 19 miles to Coachella Music Festival.
Thanks for considering staying at "Hacienda Moderne"!
You must be 25 or older to rent. All Guests must agree to abide by all Vacation Rental Ordinances, especially quiet hours at night and no music outside.
Default pricing is based on occupancy of 6 or less. $25 per person, per night Additional Guest Fee for the 7th and 8th guest.
$295 Departure Cleaning Fee.
Pool Heating is an additional $60/night, $180 minimum (recommended Oct. through May). Monthly guests pay actual gas and electric utility costs during stay.
"Pre-approved", flea-free, well-behaved dogs are welcome. $100 Per Dog Fee.
12% Cathedral City Tax will be calculated on the shown rent + cleaning fee. $500 Refundable Security/Damage Deposit due 30 days before arrival.
Official City Tax/Business License #015847