St Andrews Common is a gated community in the heart of Palmetto Dunes Resort. Our villa is surrounded by live oaks and tranquil lagoons which you might also share with an occasional deer, and where you’ll surely enjoy the peace and quiet you have looked forward to and deserve during your vacation.
We’re also only steps from the pool, where you can kick back and relax with family and friends when not enjoying the wonderful amenities that are available within the 2,000-acre resort.
The villa features an open floor plan and vaulted ceilings. The comfortable living area is perfect for family time, yet the villa's size provides separate areas for a quiet retreat, for reading a good book, or for lively conversations while preparing a meal in the fully equipped kitchen. There is also a covered balcony accessible through French doors from both the living area and the master bedroom.
• Living Room – Vaulted ceilings and large windows bathe the villa in natural light, and beautiful views of the island's lush semi-tropical foliage. Seating includes two sofas as well as additional chairs, and there is a large television. French-doors lead from the living room to the covered balcony.
• Kitchen – Fully complimented kitchen suitable for any meal preparation by most cooks. There is also a snack bar which seats three and the dining table seats six.
• Master Suite – A king bed, en suite bathroom, large closet, television and a sitting area that overlooks the patio. The patio is accessible from the bedroom.
• Loft Bedroom – Accessible by a spiral staircase, this bedroom has a queen bed, twin bed and twin trundle, a full private bathroom, large closet, and a television. This is the perfect retreat for the children or second adult couple, and includes its own large, private bathroom.
• Laundry-room with full size clothes washer/dryer, iron and board inside the condo for your convenience.
• Balcony – Covered and accessible from both the living room and the master bedroom, this is the perfect place to enjoy morning coffee, or afternoon beverages and evening conversations with family and friends.
The resort features three world-class golf courses, an 11-mile inland salt-water lagoon system for kayaking and fishing, an award-winning tennis center, a Mediterranean-style marina featuring shopping and dining, and an outdoor adventure center for bike rentals, canoes, kayaks, fishing and much more. Shelter Cove Marina is also home to a wide variety of charters including nature cruises, dolphin tours, sport crabbing and fishing. The amount of fun you have is only limited by the time you have to spend on our beautiful Hilton Head Island.
Note: Weekly rentals run Saturday to Saturday;
Primary guest must be 25 years of age or older to rent our home.
Security Deposit: Owner requires a security deposit of $200.00 in the form of an "Authorization Hold" for all reservations. Owner will email a request for Guest to provide this "Authorization Hold" 15 days before arrival date. The "Authorization Hold" will be released 2 days after departure and after the housekeeper has cleaned and inspected the property.
We will email a Rental Agreement to you after a reservation is made. You must complete, sign and return the Rental Agreement to us before your reservation is complete.