Welcome to "Villa Isabella"! CAL-KINGS and TVs with HBO/SHOWTIME/GOLF/TENNIS channels, NETFLIX, and TIVO throughout. AND, did we mention the amenities? Read further to discover.
AND, DOGS ARE WELCOME! We love dogs and know they are family. WE REQUIRE A NON-REFUNDABLE PET FEE OF $100. Dogs must be fully potty trained and well behaved :) If you choose to use "instant booking" (which may not include pet fees), we'll send a separate payment request to cover this $100 pet fee sometime after your booking. Sorry, but no other animals at this time. WE OFFER USE OF A MEMORY-FOAM DOG BED AND FOOD/WATER BOWLS DURING YOUR STAY AS PART OF THIS $100 PET FEE.
Walk through the front gate, and step immediately into your own PRIVATE villa surrounded by a wall of lush, green landscape and desert-friendly potted plants.
The courtyard is a relaxation and entertainment dream spot with amenities galore: pool (Can be heated to 88 degrees for additional fee of $75/day for months of November-February, $50/day for months of March-April and September-October, and $30/day for May. NOTE: this is the TRUE COST of running a propane pool heater in the desert.); 4 chaise lounges with towels; 3 side tables; 2, vinyl-coated pool floats; assorted pool noodles; 2, 9' umbrellas; 1, 10' cantilevering umbrella; 1, 11' auto tilt umbrella; RENTAL OF 2 PROPANE HEATERS (Fall/Winter/Spring availability at $40/propane tank requested); fountain; Wonderboom wireless speaker; RENTAL OF PROPANE BBQ ($40/propane tank requested); misting system; RENTAL OF PROPANE FIRE PIT with seating for 4 (Fall, Winter, Spring availability at $40/propane tank requested); dining set with seating for 6.
For those yoga enthusiasts, we offer RENTAL OF YOGA MATS AND BLOCKS (2 sets available for $20/set/stay). We will send a separate payment request sometime after booking to collect these fees.
You'll find the patio outfitted with quality, modern furnishings from Tropitone, Telescope, Treasure Gardens, and Frontgate.
DAYTIME…lounge on a pool float/relax poolside (shade or no shade—YOUR choice) while taking in the vibrant green of the palm trees against the mountainous backdrop and blue sky.
NIGHTTIME…sit alongside the fire pit (RENTAL at $40/propane tank requested) enjoying a cocktail or glass of wine while taking in a night-preserved view of the stars.
Step INSIDE, and see why this is not your standard Santa Fe style home. While still adorned with authentic Saltillo tile floors, archways, and hand-painted bath sinks, expect the unexpected!
The interior is sunny and bright with light gray walls, 10' ceilings, and 3 French doors. You'll find the interior is outfitted with quality, modern, and bright-colored, Palm-Springs inspired furnishings and decor from Room&Board, Modani, Plummers, Restoration Hardware, Ethan Allen, Crate&Barrel, Kartell, Z Gallerie, The Container Store, Tempur-Pedic, and Pendleton.
Sleeps 8 (3 bedrooms/5 beds)
EACH BEDROOM is equipped with: CAL-KING bed (the Master bedroom is also equipped with a twin daybed with trundle); 40" or larger TV with TIVO (record your shows as you would at home); Frontier cable TV with premium GOLF and TENNIS channels, HBO, and SHOWTIME; Netflix; quality, 540-thread-count linens; pillows (MyPillow); down comforter with duvet cover OR--if you prefer--cotton coverlet; cozy Barefoot Dreams throw; white spa robe; plenty of hooks and clothing storage. Guest bedrooms 2 and 3 include use of a folding luggage stand, as well.
NOTE: WE DRESS BEDS BASED ON YOUR RESERVATION, AS FOLLOWS:
1. FOR RESERVATIONS UP TO AND INCLUDING 6 ADULTS, WE DRESS ONLY THE CAL-KING BEDS.
2. FOR RESERVATIONS EXCEEDING 6 ADULTS, WE DRESS THE CAL-KING BEDS AS WELL AS THE TWIN DAYBED AND TRUNDLE. WE CHARGE AN "ADDITIONAL GUEST" FEE OF $50/PERSON/NIGHT. THIS FEE IS AUTOMATICALLY ADDED TO YOUR TOTAL WHEN YOU LIST MORE THAN 6 ADULTS IN YOUR RESERVATION.
3. FOR RESERVATIONS THAT INCLUDE CHILDREN AND/OR FOR THOSE GUESTS THAT WOULD PREFER WE ADDITIONALLY DRESS THE TWIN DAYBED/TRUNDLE BED, WE CHARGE A "LINENS" FEE OF $50/STAY. IF YOU CHOOSE TO USE "INSTANT BOOKING" (WHICH DOESN'T INCLUDE THIS LINENS FEE), WE WILL SEND A SEPARATE PAYMENT REQUEST TO COVER THIS $50 LINENS FEE SHORTLY AFTER YOUR BOOKING.
And, there’s PRIVACY for all! No common walls, as guest bedrooms 2 and 3 are separated by the second bath. And, the master (bedroom) is on the other side of the house.
The KITCHEN is fully equipped--NEARLY EVERY KITCHEN GADGET YOU CAN THINK OF--plus the use of: Keurig 2.0 coffeemaker; Nespresso "Pixie" espresso maker; Breville toaster oven; KitchenAid mixer; Vitamix blender; Breville panini press; Villaware waffle maker; Rival crockpot (to be used ONLY when someone it at home during its use); Crate&Barrel white porcelain dinnerware; flatware; pots & pans; baking sheets/pans; AND pizza stone and peel.
Prefer to grill? RENT THE BBQ GRILL ($40/propane tank requested). We offer use of 3 grills pans, as well as a copper grill mat during your stay, to keep your most delicate seafood from falling through the bbq grates.
The BATHROOMS are fully equipped and include use of: white towels (bath/hand/wash); counter-top, dual-sided 5x magnifying mirror; liquid hand soap; shower gel; shampoo/conditioner; facial tissue; toilet paper. Both bathrooms offer NEW (as of Spring 2018) Hansgrohe shower sets for a spa-like experience.
The LIVING ROOM is fully furnished and provides use of: 55" Samsung smart TV; Frontier cable TV with premium GOLF channel, HBO, and SHOWTIME; Netflix; Blue-ray Player; WONDERBOOM wireless speaker.
And, YOU can rely on these IMPORTANT ESSENTIALS: Frontier cable TV with premium GOLF channel, HBO, and SHOWTIME; Frontier Wi-Fi Internet access (speeds of 75/75); hair dryer; iron/ironing board; starter supply of liquid dish soap, paper towels, dishwasher detergent, dish sponge, dishtowels (4), trash bags, liquid hand soap, shower gel, shampoo/conditioner, toilet paper, and facial tissue.
For those travelers with a baby, RENT A PACK 'N PLAY at $30/stay.
Laundry washer and dryer are available for your use. We, however, do NOT supply laundry supplies.
All this, AND you're close to:
1. over 100 world-class golf courses—including La Quinta Country Club and PGA West that host the annual CareerBuilder Challenge.
2. the Indian Wells Tennis Garden that hosts the annual Masters BNP Paribus Open tennis match.
3. the La Quinta Civic Center that hosts the annual La Quinta Arts Festival—voted the #1 fine-arts festival in the nation.
4. the Empire Polo Club that hosts the annual Coachella Music and Arts Festival, the Stagecoach Country Music Festival, and the Desert Trip Music Festival.
5. Old Town La Quinta—featuring several eateries, coffee shop, wine bar, boutiques, salon, Sunday Farmers’ Market, and Pedego Electric Bike rental (great fun!).
6. Bear Creek Trail—great hiking just steps away at the top of our street.
7. El Paseo (referred to as the "Rodeo Drive" of the desert)—great shopping and restaurants.