Luxurious Lakefront Home(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
5 bedrooms, 5.5 baths, loft with two twin pullout beds, lake and sunset views
The stunning oversized master bedroom is located upstairs on the third floor with a king bed and his and her baths. The view and screened in porch make the perfect setting for overlooking the pool and lake. Especially gorgeous at sunset! There is also an sitting area with a sofa in the master.
Outside the master area is an office area with a sofa that can be used as an overflow for sleeping space.
There is a huge screened in porch accessible from the fourth bedroom bunk room.
There is a loft that two twin sized pullouts also available for an extra bunk! There is a patio off the loft area.
There is an elevator which starts at the back foyer and is accessible to move luggage or people conveniently to each floor of the home!
The gourmet kitchen has granite counter tops with stainless steel appliances and opens to the pool area.
There is a counter with four kitchen stools and a dining table that will seat six. Additional dining space on the pool deck outside the kitchen.
The living room has three large sofas (could also be used for sleepers) and a 70' large screen TV. The living room opens to the pool area.
The heated pool and hot tub are beautiful and overlook the lake. Another fabulous area for the sunset over the lake! There are several lounge chairs, an outside dining table and additional lounge chairs on a balcony outside of the screened in pool area.
There is a gas grill on the pool deck.
There is a laundry room on the first floor with newer stainless steel washer and dryer.
The lake behind the home has a floating dock which is great for fishing!
The home is wired with wireless internet and sonos wireless music connection.
Member since: 2014
- 5800 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 14, Beds for 14
Bathrooms: 5 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Our Dress Code is an important tradition at Ocean Reef Club and is designed to complement today's more casual lifestyles while still respecting the Club's longstanding traditions and the excellence in standards for which the Club is noted. It applies to all members and guests over 12 years of age. We hope that the following guidelines will be helpful in making your visit enjoyable and comfortable for you and your guests. Dining Attire The required attire for gentlemen in all restaurants is best described as “Club Casual” --- collared shirts and dress trousers in the winter season and equally appropriate attire for ladies. If worn, shorts must be of walking length. Please note that blue denim (jeans) is allowed in The Islander, The Galley, Burgee Bar, Raw Bar and during breakfast service in The Ocean Room. During the winter season, sport coats are preferred on gentlemen in the member-only Golf Clubhouse with neckties optional. Recreation Attire Eac...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Golf Course Front:
- Golf Course View:
- Lake View:
- Ocean View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Kayak / Canoe
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 1 - Apr 30, 2017
2 night min stay
May 1 - May 31, 2017
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Exit Cleaning Fee $400
- Tax Rate 11.5%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
This home is located in the prestigious Ocean Reef Club, one of the most secure and secluded communities in the United States. It is a wonderful boating and sports orientated club, with a vast array of activities for all ages. Amenities of the club include an exclusive private airport, restaurants, marina, shopping, medical center, golf courses, beach, tennis courts, spa, salon and much more
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, December 04, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.