Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach.
-Recently upgraded with all wood kitchen cabinets and bar
- Large new induction stove and Fridge
- Portable handy induction cooktop as well
- Fully loaded kitchen appliances
- Hang out, read a book, snooze on the hammock or go see the beach.
- Lots of gringo hangouts so just walk or grab a taxi.
- Beautiful yacht club and pier are close by.
- Hundreds of American expats with activities most every night
Join my Facebook group "Salinas Stuff" for more information
- Fresh seafood at local restaurants. A two course lunch is $3 at many places.
- 75 to 90F and sunshine most every day
- Split AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Day trips to other beaches, fishing, whale watching etc
Jet skis, swimming, fishing are waiting as well.
Walk the well lit Malecon at night for cool breezes and stunning views
- Great restaurants start at less than 50 feet away
- Jet skis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Medical clinics and a regional hospital are nearby with home physician visits available.
- Massage and physical therapists are available.
- Karina does facials at our place for $8 Pedicures/manicures for $5 each
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. -
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
-Large screen TV with Netflix/Amazon movies, US sports, and US TV networks.
-Fiber optic based 15 Mb high speed internet with laptops, printers available
- US cordless phone and local cell phones available
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- Smoking is not allowed. Small pets are ok.