Beach Penthouse Paradise Vacation (Low Pricing)
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:5 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Right on the most desirable section of the world famous Salinas Beach.
- Hang out, read a book, snooze on the hammock or go see the beach.
- Lots of gringo hangouts so just walk or grab a taxi.
- Beautiful yacht club and pier are close by.
- Hundreds of American expats with activities most every night
Join my Facebook group Salinas Stuff for more information
- Fresh seafood at local restaurants. A two course lunch is $3 at many places.
- 75 to 90F and sunshine most every day
- Split AC units in the bedrooms and living area. Really not needed. Great breeze all day long.
- Day trips to other beaches, fishing, whale watching etc
Jet skis, swimming, fishing are waiting as well.
Walk the well lit Malecon at night for cool breezes and stunning views
- Great restaurants start at less than 50 feet away
- Jet skis, water skiing, boating, fishing, swimming all within 300 yards
- Night fishing just out front
- Medical clinics and a regional hospital are nearby with home physician visits available.
- Owner is a seasoned geriatrics nurse practitioner.
- Massage and physical therapists are available.
- Karina does facials at our place for $8 Pedicures/manicures for $4 each
- Very cool ex-pat group here with activities most every night if you need something to do.
- Close to the Libertad mercado where $10-20 can fill bags of fresh vegetables, fish, etc. -
- Local cell phone is included. Just buy some time.
-Large screen TV with Netflix/Amazon movies, US sports, and US TV networks.
-Fiber optic based 15 Mb high speed internet with laptops, printers available
- US cordless phone and local cell phones available
- If you love birds, this place is for you. It seems you can touch the hawks and pelicans as the fly by so close. Really, you can sit and watch all day long. The kids on the beach, the boats, the birds. Just amazing.
Note: The Malecon can get lively on some Saturday and holiday nights. Ear plugs are provided for light sleepers. Usually never a problem though.
- Smoking is not allowed
Member since: 2014
- On floor 10
- Elevator : Single
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Water Skiing
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
Thanks for considering our place. We hope you love it as much as we do.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
The Chocolate factory tour will show you how fruits, cashews, cocoa, coffee, jungle cures are grown as well treat you to ferment cocoa juice & chocolate cake. A great educational and fun trip.
The most westpoint of all of Ecuador is the Chocloteria Park nearby with raging waters, blue footed boobies and other interesting things.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: Rick and Dana have spent many years traveling around various countries to find interesting places to visit and live. We really like San Pedro Belize but we really love Ecuador.
Why the Owner Chose Salinas, Santa Elena, Ecuador:
When we saw the view and the location, we decided we must have this place. It was a great decision.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
A great ex-pat community here with fun events almost every night. Dinners, bands, parties, karioke, local trips, beach sports etc. Most gringo restaurants here have something good going on every night and great food.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Beautiful day at the beach
MB TV Cabinet
Beautiful Salinas Beach and Yacht Club
MB window ocean view
It get crazy during Carnival and New Year's
The local yacht club
Stairwell to the upstairs bedroom
View from the kitchen
Goodies from the many local eateries nearby
Salinas New Year's
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Friday, December 02, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM