|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
**Mooring Buoy 121**
Situated in Palmetto Dunes and just 4 houses from the Beach, this exquisite, one of a kind home has never before been on the rental market. Features of this remarkable home include 4 Bedrooms, 4.5 Baths, Two Living Areas, 6 Flat Screen TV's, a Screened Porch & Back Deck overlooking the Palmetto Dunes 11 Mile Lagoon System, a Private Pool, Poolside Spa, Outdoor Shower and Private Dock with 2 Person Canoe.
Guests of 121 Mooring Buoy can look forward to enjoying the "best of both world's" in that they can enjoy the peaceful tranquility of lounging by their Private Pool and taking in the scenic views of the Lagoon and it's wildlife in addition to enjoying the home's close proximity to the Beach!
**Single Level Home**
* Main Living Room with Flat Screen TV
* Dining Room
* Fully Equipped Kitchen with Center Island
* Breakfast Room
* Spacious Den with Flat Screen TV
* Half Bath
* Master Suite with King bed, Flat Screen TV & Private Bath with Soaking Tub & Shower
* Bedroom 2 with King bed, Flat Screen TV & Private Bath with Shower
* Bedroom 3 with Two Queen beds, Flat Screen TV & Private Bath with Shower
* Bedroom 4 with Queen bed, Flat Screen TV & Private Bath with Shower
* Private Pool (can be heated for a fee)
* Poolside Spa (can be heated for a fee)
* Outdoor Shower
* Screened Porch overlooking Lagoon
* Covered Outdoor Ping Pong Table
* Bike rack
* Spacious Back Deck with Gas Grill overlooking Lagoon
* Private Dock with 2 Person Canoe
This remarkable home has the feeling of staying in a Secret Garden while still being within 4 houses to the Beach
The property manager was very helpful.
The vacation rental was spotless.
I was very happy with the location.
I was very satisfied with the condition of the vacation rental.
Overall, I recommend this vacation rental.
We stayed for a week in this house in Palmetto Dunes at Hilton Head for the second year in a row. We love this house because it is perfect for the grandparents (us), our two daughters and their husbands and five small grandchildren. Enough room to be separate if we want or be all together. Easy walk to the beach, sunny pool, dock for fishing, screened in porch looking over the lagoon. A fun week at the beach.
Sunset Dinner Cruises, Dolphin Cruises, Free Fireworks weekly in Summer, Eco-Tours, Kayaking, Canoing, Paddle Boats & Biking on the Beach!