About the property
- Apartment968 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay14 nights
FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT WITH TWO BEDROOMS AND AN ATTIC
Located in Halkidiki, one of the most beautiful regions of Greece for vacation and 150 meters from a lovely sandy beach and crystal clear sea
• The apartment offers a wonderful view of the Aegean, the holly mountain
• It has an excellent and huge courtyard garden , situated in a verdant plot of four acres
• Guests can enjoy the large garden of 700 meters, developing multiple and diverse activities .
• Ideal for a relaxing holiday for absolute relaxation and protection of your privacy, since it is located outside noisy and crowded settlements, but at the same time very close to Ierissos.
• Alongside is a base for touring the Holy Mountain and the beautiful beaches of Halkidiki , with emerald crystal waters and endless miles of sandy beach.
• . The apartment consists of two bedrooms and an attic and accommodates 6-8 individuals
• It includes a fully equipped kitchen, a living room with a large window overlooking the sea , and a bathroom.
• Moreover an organized garden terrace , with a dining area with 8 chairs .
• It also has all the comforts such as : air condition , TV, , DVD player, washing machine ,dish washer , fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator ,oven , toaster , coffee maker , all utensils ) sheets and towels, garden and parking . Also has children's cot and a baby seat .
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Oct 9, 2017
Kind, polite, make people feel at home
What makes this Apartment unique
You can see the sea from the living room, and the attic.The garden is large ideal for kids to play
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great Vacation in Ierissos and the area of Halkidiki
Our trip to Ierissos started in the end of September (the end of the season) and the weather was changing but got lucky and the weather was perfect during our stay.
The house is surrounded by a magnificent garden with sea view. It is well equipped. There are a lot of sporting goods for different sports.
The owner, Vicky Karagianni, is very nice. She was very helpful for us before the arriving and did help us with the route and the orientation to reach the house. When we arrived, she was prepared maps of the region and different see sights nearby, that we can visit. Vicky was in favour of recommending the good restaurants in the region and also shared her own experienceof diving in some great places.
I woud like to visit again the house and see new places recommended by Vicky.
We were 8 people, 4 couples, and we were all very satisfied of our journey to Ierissos.
Martin Stefanov, Bulgaria