New home with everything you need to relax and enjoy the beauty of Canyon Lake. Living area on ground floor with foosball, pool table, electronic darts and 60' HDTV. more than 600 Sq Ft of covered wood decking with seating on ground level. Kitchen, living, dining and master on second floor with awesome lake views as well as 300 Sq Ft of covered decking with Commercial Grade Stainless LP Grill, Smoker and outdoor sectional seating for 8 to relax/dine on second level deck. Luxury linens, bedding, and comfortable new mattresses, fully equipped kitchen, cable, internet, Blue-Ray, Wii game system and board games- come relax while you feed the deer or just enjoy the views with a glass of wine. Wii, Netflix, internet, cable on all 4 HDTV's.
New Outdoor Kitchen area added in 2015 - Commercial Grade Stainless LP Grill with bar seating area, deck with sectional seating/dining for 12 and fire pit on flagstone patio. Grill attachments to grill on fire pit including old style rotisserie. Outdoor kitchen has plates, silverware, glasses and utensils with old school rustic cooler - no need to lug everything from the kitchen to cook outside and enjoy your evening by the fire. Enjoy the family together while you grill, relax and feed the deer from the deck under the trees and stars.
this home has amenities found in no other rental home on Canyon Lake
This is an owner managed property
Payments - 25% of total (rent, cleaning, tax and deposit) is due at time of reservation - remaining 75% due 45 days prior to stay