Best Location in the Heart of Historic Santa Fe(56 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
New Home With High Ceilings and Gorgeous Courtyards Just Steps Away from It All!
*NEW Listing! Light, Clean and Bright! La Casa Conejo is a unique contemporary and traditional Santa Fe property that is just steps away from all the galleries and shops on Canyon Road and the Downtown Plaza. Situated in a private compound on Garcia St, La Casa Conejo is the perfect home for those savvy vacationers that want clean and contemporary furnishings with a touch of Santa Fe charm! The layout of the property is perfect for 2 couples or a Family. 3 Bedrooms and 2 and a half bathrooms, gourmet kitchen and elegant dining. 3 different courtyards with aspens, apricot and Japanese maple trees. This is a great property for creative work and play.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- 2 full bath and 1 half bath
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
- Ski & Snowboard
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Low Season 2016/17
Nov 16 - May 14, 2017
3 night min stay
High Season 2017
May 15 - Nov 15, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Cleaning $150
- Tax Rate 9%
1. Smoking is NOT allowed inside the home.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guests shall keep the property and all furnishings in good order, and are responsible for the replacement or repair of any furnishings damaged or removed from the premises without written consent of the Homeowner during their stay.
5. Guests shall only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Guests will respect water conservation efforts and be aware of the scarcity of this precious resource throughout their stay.
7. Guests are NOT permitted to shoot firearms on this property.
8. PETS are NOT permitted.
9. Parking is limited to 2 vehicles. Vehicles may be parked in the house driveway only, and no portion of any vehicle may project into or obstruct the Garcia Compound roadway.
10. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service.
11. Fireplaces: The fireplace has a flue which must be opened prior to ignition of a fire. The fireplace is intended for split wood use only—please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace. Guest(s) are expected to take the appropriate care and safety precautions while using the fireplace, the spark screen must be in place covering the entire opening of the firebox at all times while a fire is burning. While a fire is burning in the fireplace, Guests will not leave the fireplace unattended, nor allow children or minors near it.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Located 1 block from Canyon Road on Garcia Street. Enjoy a 2 minute walk to Downtown Subscription for your morning cappuccino or walk to the Tea House on Canyon road. We are just down from the famous Museum Hill and just a few minutes walk to the Downtown Plaza. Hiking trails and the Audubon Society close by. Hear the distant church bells ring from the Downtown St. Francis Cathedral while you lounge in the beautiful courtyards at La Casa Conejo! This is THE most sought after location! Although this property is close to all Santa Fe has to offer, it is very private with high adobe walls that conceal courtyards off each bedroom as well as the main living area.
This is also a great location if you come for Skiing! Our local ski basin boasts a 12,000 + summit with over 1,700 vertical feet of skiing, or try the rugged mountain at the Taos Ski Valley just an hour and 1/2 away. Santa Fe is surrounded by National Forests and Parks. La Casa Conejo is the perfect hub for exploring beautiful New Mexico.
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: I've lived in many places all over the world and New Mexico has the absolute best climate if you enjoy being outdoors. The sunsets and gentle seasons are the reasons I chose to live in Santa Fe. I am an author, traveler and outdoor enthusiast. Welcome to Santa Fe and as we say, 'Mi Casa Su Casa.'
Why the Owner Chose Historic Eastside, Santa Fe, NM, USA:
This was a new build when I bought the property in 2006. I looked for many months before finding this beautiful home with high ceilings and easy access to the Plaza. The clean contemporary lines and the private compound made this the best choice. Santa Fe is known for the Christmas Eve Farolito Walk. People gather together in our neighborhood to light candles in paper bags and share Christmas Eve with friends and strangers alike. It's truly a unique experience.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This home is ideal if you love to cook and throw dinner parties. French doors open right into a lovely courtyard for outdoor dining, or just hanging out with friends. I've enjoyed many happy productive years in this home.
- Primary: 617-875-6289
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Rose and Aspen lined Entryway
Dining looking into the living room
Dining and living open concept with skylights throughout
Master suite with west-facing french doors, King bed
Chefs kitchen with viking appliances and plenty of counter space
Entry hall with french doors to the courtyard
Rose and Aspen-lined walkway to main entrance.
Beautiful Queen size poster bed with private courtyard
Guest bedroom new queen mattress
Office with 2 large windows looking onto aspen trees
Down the walk toward Garcia Compound.
Living room featuring tall windows and a territorial-style fireplace
Main Courtyard–outdoor dining for 6-8.
Master bedroom courtyard
Master bath with walk in shower and skylights
Master bath with walk in shower
Kitchen with viking 6 gas burner cooktop
Kitchen pass-through opening into hall and courtyard
Four-Poster Bedroom Courtyard– a quiet spot to relax or read.
Sleep with the french doors open!
Third Bedroom, with Twin or Kingsize Bed Options
Jack and Jill Bath with large soaking tub and skylight
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.