Harbor Club lakefront rental perfect for Masters week stay. Ideally located in the Harbor Club gated golf community.
Right at the water’s edge, there are beautiful lake views from most rooms, patio & deck and is professionally decorated with plenty of seating. Rent a boat or bring your own and dock it at the assigned boat slip right outside your back door.
Centrally located and just 75 miles southeast from Atlanta or west of Augusta, it’s a great location for your Master’s Tournament visit or for any other time of year.
The main level consist of an open family room with stacked stone fireplace, 60” smart HDTV and oak hardwood floors. The master bedroom with its king-sized bed, private bath and deck overlooking the lake is also located on the main level.
The kitchen is newly renovated with granite counter tops, new appliances including an extra large fridge, stove, dishwasher & microwave.
******Wireless Internet throughout and smart TV's with premium cable channels *****
The upstairs consists of two bedrooms and a Jack-and-Jill bathroom. One bedroom has a queen-size bed while the other has two queen beds and a private deck overlooking the lake.
The terrace level provides another fireplace, bar area, and large sectional sofa for fun-filled gatherings or watching the Georgia Bulldogs game on large flat screen TV.
Outside, a large patio area provides the perfect place for relaxation after a fun day on the lake or a challenging round of golf.
Lake Oconee is an oasis of relaxation, recreation and rejuvenation. Come here and experience some of the state’s best fishing, swimming, water sports, boating, water-skiing, wakeboarding and golfing. In addition to the water sports and golf, the area offers a wide selection of shopping, fine dining, historic sightseeing and many other activities.
The Ritz Carlton is only a short distance outside the gates of Harbor Club, (7 miles by car or 2 miles by boat) which features two restaurants – Georgia’s Restaurant for fine dining or a more laid back environment at Gaby’s on the Lake.
Also close to Lake Oconee Village, which is anchored by a Publix grocery store and where you will find a movie theater, ice cream shop, and several restaurants, including American, Italian and Mexican cuisine. Additional restaurants/shops are all within a ten-minute drive from Harbor Club.
Visit nearby historic southern towns Greensboro, and Eatonton and enjoy browsing antique shops in Madison (recently named the Number-One Small Town in America).
Athens is another FAVORITE - home of the GEORGIA BULLDOGS! College towns can be cool, but Athens is the coolest of them all. Bands like the B-52’s and R.E.M. called it home and there are some of the coolest music venues in the country there. Not to mention the food, the shopping and the vibe that can’t possibly be put into words. Athens is a must visit.
So whether you want a family vacation, a friends' retreat, a romantic getaway, or a place to entertain corporate clients, this villa is the perfect spot. Y'all give us a call
~~~ I'm here to assist with any questions you may have or help you may need. I promise to answer your questions quickly.
Keywords: Harbor Club, Lake Oconee, Masters week, lakefront home perfect for golf outings, family vacations, girls weekend, fishing, boating, business retreats and week-day getaways.
HARBOR CLUB Awards & Publications
• Zagat Survey, 2009 & 2010, Names Harbor Club among 'America's Top Golf Courses'
• Golf Digest, 2009, 4 1/2 out of 5 starts to Harbor Club as 'Best Places to Play'
• Golfweek's, 2009, Top 10 Best Courses you can Play in Georgia
• Golfweek Magazine, March 2007, Golfweek's Best, Rate Harbor Club, No. 8, in the state of Georgia.
• Golf Georgia, April 2007, Harbor Club rated as a 'Course of Distinction'
• Links Magazine 2002 and 2003 Special Edition has named Harbor Club one of 'the Top Golf Course Communities Around the World'.
• Golf Life Magazine put Harbor Club on the cover of their September 2002 issue and wrote an article saying, 'Quality and affordability make Harbor Club unmatched in state'.
• Golfweek Magazine in their October 12 issue named Harbor Club as one of the' South's Great Golf Course Communities' and 'One of the Southeast Top 50 Most Distinctive Courses'.
• Golfweek's 2005 named Harbor Club -' Best Residential Golf Courses'
• Golf Digest 2005 names Harbor Club One of The Top 7 Places to Play in The State of Georgia.
• Golf Digest 2004 names Harbor Club Number Three in The Country in Pace of Play.