About the property
- House1100 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay7 nights
2br, 2b - private. One block to beach and walk to everything!
Wide Open for Season! Leave the Hi- Rise BEHIND! This private duplex is 2 stories, 2 bedrooms, 2 bath, and shared laundry room. There is a queen sized bed down stairs, and 2 full upstairs. There is a pull out sofa for single sleeper. Sleeps 7, counting 2 to a bed and single pull out sleeper. All new beds and stainless steel appliances! Located on corner on Midnight Pass and is major hub of activity, and has room for 2 cars ~ you'll probably leave your car parked as you won't need to get in your car and drive anywhere. There is a shared grill on front common area of vacation rental. Kitchen is turn key and fully stocked with essential dining necessities. This rental great for families or special occasion gatherings. Private pedestrian beach access given to guests of this property, and pool access with key to big resort (Calini) just behind vacation rental. Crescent market is located just a short walk down the road for all your food- extensive selection of wine too. Marina is located across the street for boat rentals, fishing tackle and bait, jet ski rental, parasailing, and more. Bike rental across the street in center with post office, boutiques, drug store, a bakery, and Anna's Sandwiches (A Sarasota tradition). Also a tradition, Crescent Club and Captain Kurts seafood. Fresh seafood market also across the street, and a convenient 7/11 open 24 hours. Perfect harmony of activity, and privacy, and the most beautiful sunsets on the west coast!
Robin Turner, Property Manager
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Wonderful vacation!! Excellent location and amenities!!
Just stayed on Siesta Key at this perfectly located duplex! We very much enjoyed our stay and the amenities were great! We have four children, so two slept upstairs (we have two big boys, so sharing the doubles upstairs was not an option) and two slept in the living area on the main floor.
First, all of the things we loved:
- Location couldn't have been better! If you don't mind no ocean view, the beach is just a two minute very convenient walk. 7 eleven was right across the street. The kids loved running over there for slurpees! The grocery store, restaurants, ice cream, shopping, the marina, etc is right across the street.
- We felt like it was still fairly quiet, considering it was spring break week, at that end of Siesta Key. We would stay on that end opposed to the village area hands down! Very fun in the village, but very crowded with spring breakers!
- Amenities were awesome!!!! We could use the pool at the condos behind us (nice salt water pool). Always plenty of loungers there (and there were 6 of us)! We had use of two loungers and a beach umbrella from Crescent Towers on the beach as well. An attendant puts the chairs and umbrella out every morning. We just gave him our name and where we were staying. That was awesome and the attendants were very nice and helpful! The duplex also had plenty of beach chairs for our kids to use.
- The kitchen at the duplex was very nice and updated! It was well stocked for all of your kitchen needs
- The upstairs bedroom was nice! The bathroom was spacious and updated, tv in bedroom, linens were nice and plenty of closet space
The things that could be improved on a bit:
- No locks on the bathroom doors
- No tv in main/"master" bedroom
- Need curtains in main floor bedroom and living area. Way too much light coming in at night!
- main floor bed not very comfortable (teen boys said doubles were fine).
Our oldest happened on instructions for taking out the trash on a small note on the side of the fridge. Nothing on our printed instructions. We almost missed pick up. Wound up taking out trash for both units. Neighbors hadn't put the trash out either (was supposed to go out Tuesday night. Son caught it Wed morning).
If it were our duplex we would make the upstairs bedroom the master suite and put double bunks in main floor bedroom. OR put two queens upstairs to sleep 4 in bedroom.
Our overall experience was very good!! Just some small changes needed.
This is my second time renting this house, and it never disappoints. The house is clean, perfectly decorated, great location, equipped with all the necessities, and a few steps to the pool and beach. Restaurant close enough to walk to, and a short drive to St Armands Key.. We love this house and Siesta Key. Will be back for sure..
Thank you for your review Jill. It is a lovely property and the perfect location. Everything you need for a great vacation is right here. Siesta Key has the most beautiful sunsets in the country, and staying here costs a fraction of what one would expect to pay in season on any northern beach property. May through October are the lowest rates, and a great time to visit.
Siesta Key ranks on top ten beach lists around the world consistently. it is central Sarasota's gateway to the sparkling waters of the Gulf of Mexico. Popular for its mostly quartz white sugar sand, luxurious amenities, and relaxed vibe. The shallow water's edge of coastline allows kids of all ages to enjoy the beach ~ awesome family spot, as well as a romantic get-away. Mild temperatures year round, and only 1 hr to Tampa airport and themed parks, and 2 hours to Disney and a host of themed and water parks. Active theatre and Arts district located down town, and world class shopping and restaurants located on St. Armands circle (8 miles away). Public golf courses available off the island.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional premium on weeks with holidays. Week before and after Easter are $1800. There is a 6% admin and damage insurance for each rental. Call for last minute unposted deals. Non refundable pet fee for one dog is $250. No cats are permitted, sorry. Call for last minute deals, Rates as low as $850