Charming and Private Cape Cod Cottage Steps to Saint's Landing Beach on the Bay(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, Sleeps 6
Nearby is the famous Brewster store, the Natural History Museum, the Brewster Ladies Library, Captain’s Golf Course, and a number of restaurants and bars (ranging from take-out to fine dining). Nickerson State Park is not far, and so is the Cape Cod Rail Trail.
This 3 bedroom house is newly renovated in the summer of 2014 with all new furniture, bedding and hardwood floors throughout.
The house has:
• 3 bedrooms - two have queen-size beds, and the other bedroom has 2 twins. In addition there is a sleep sofa in the family room. There are window air-conditioners in the bedrooms.
• a living room and a large family room equipped with a flat screen TV with over 150 channels. High speed internet is provided (50/10) via WiFi.
• an outdoor patio (near the outdoor shower) on one side of the house and a side yard with table and chairs on the other. So there is plenty of space both indoors and out
• a washer and dryer
• games and DVDs for rainy days.
• a garage with beach chairs and beach toys.
Guests must provide their own sheets and towels.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2014
- 1900 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 7
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
- Also has a trundle bed in the family room
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Also has outdoor shower
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Living Room
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 27 - Jun 30, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 1 - Aug 26, 2017
7 night min stay
Aug 27 - Sep 22, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- cleaning $100
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
View from rear of family room
Couches at rear of family room with day bed
Ping pong table in garage
Front of house on dirt lane
Patio and outdoor shower
View from living room to two bedrooms and bathroom on right
View from front of family room
Sectional in family room with large screen TV
Large dining table in family room
Pantry and washer/dryer
Beach gear for your use in the garage
Beach at high tide
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Sunday, April 23, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.