It’s unusual to find this much privacy and seclusion so close to a beautiful Brewster beach. The house fronts on an unpaved lane and has conservation land behind it. A 2-minute walk via the lane/sandy path or via the paved road takes you to Saint's Landing beach, a beautiful beach on the Brewster Flats of Cape Cod Bay, the widest expanse of tidal flats in North America at low tide.
Nearby is the famous Brewster store, the Natural History Museum, the Brewster Ladies Library, Captain’s Golf Course, and a number of restaurants and bars (ranging from take-out to fine dining). Nickerson State Park is not far, and so is the Cape Cod Rail Trail.
This 3 bedroom house is newly renovated in the summer of 2014 with all new furniture, bedding and hardwood floors throughout.
The house has:
• 3 bedrooms - two have queen-size beds, and the other bedroom has 2 twins. There are window air-conditioners in the bedrooms.
• two bathrooms with showers in addition to an outdoor shower.
• a living room and a large family room equipped with a flat screen TV with over 150 channels. High speed internet is provided (50/10) via WiFi.
• an outdoor patio (near the outdoor shower) on one side of the house and a side yard with table and chairs on the other. So there is plenty of space both indoors and out
• a washer and dryer
• games and DVDs for rainy days.
• a garage with beach chairs and beach toys.
Guests must provide their own sheets and towels.