Lovely Berkeley Hills Cottage by Uc, Lbl, Msri, and Downtown San Francisco(9 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1 night
- Property type:Cottage
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Cottage, 1 Bedroom, 1 Bath (Sleeps 4)
More specifically, we are located in the Berkeley Hills--the safest and most affluent neighborhood in Berkeley, a neighborhood in which the average household income is over $100,000 per year, compared to just $57,000 per year for Gourmet Ghetto neighborhood, for example; yet we are just 0.3 miles from UC Berkeley's North Side entrance, 0.3 miles from the shuttle bus to MSRI and Lawrence Berkeley Labs, 0.3 miles from the Gourmet Ghetto, 0.3 miles from Andronico's store for organic food, 0.4 miles from the Safeway store for food, 0.5 miles from the Berkeley Hills Rose Garden, 0.8 miles from the Greek Theater, 0.9 miles from the Downtown Berkeley BART station, 1 mile from the North Berkeley BART station, and 13 miles from Downtown San Francisco. In addition, we are just about 378 feet from the #65 bus stop which takes you to the Downtown Berkeley BART Station or downtown when going down the hill, or the #65 bus can take you to the spacious Tilden Park, or to the Lawrence Hall of Science if you are into seeing math and science exhibits when traveling up the hill. Some of the other listings in the Berkeley Hills are much farther from everything, so our location is not only safe and affluent, but also convenient, because it is easy to get around from this location, instead of from Berkeley Hill locations that are miles away from just about everything.
This quiet, secluded cottage with rear deck and fragrant garden has no steps, and is within easy walking distance of the famous Berkeley Rose Garden, a vast array of wonderful restaurants (including world-renowned Chez Panisse; the very popular Cheese Board pizzeria; Asian, European, Indian, Mexican, and other international cuisine; delicatessens; cafes and coffee shops), grocery shopping, the Berkeley Farmer's Market, banking, post office...and more!
Downtown Berkeley is an easy 10-minute walk, and just several minutes by car or bicycle. Public transportation is convenient and abundant, with Bay Area Rapid Transit (BART) stations and AC Transit bus lines nearby.
There is plenty of available on-street parking, and you also receive an off-street space in the driveway for your parking convenience.
We also provide access to a washer and dryer for washing all your bed sheets, covers, and any laundry you need washed. In this way, you will be able to make up your bed with fresh linen. In addition, we supply free Tide detergent, bleach, as well as continental breakfast, such as muffins, strudel, donuts, fruit, and croissants.
The cottage includes full kitchen, full bath with shower, cable tv with HBO and other networks, Netflix, dedicated Internet and WI-FI, and offers a quiet, safe, secure place for studying, visiting friends and/or touring.
New additions to the cottage include a brand-new Malibu love seat and ottoman that convert into a full-size bed, a Weber barbecue pit, an outdoor picnic table with four matching chairs and umbrella, a brand-new queen-size bed, and a brand-new shower door for the bathroom.
There are spectacular views of the San Francisco Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge from this property. And the Educator/Teacher neighbors are very friendly and nice!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.
Thank you for your interest. I look forward to your visit!
Member since: 2014
- Max. occupancy 4
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 4, Beds for 2-4
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom
- We are located in the Berkeley Hills--the safest and most affluent neighborhood in Berkeley, a neighborhood in which the average household income is over $100,000 per year, compared to just $57,000 per year for Gourmet Ghetto neighborhood, for example; yet we are just 0.3 miles from UC Berkeley, 0.3 miles from the shuttle bus to MSRI and Lawrence Berkeley Labs, 0.3 miles from the Gourmet Ghetto, 0.3 miles from Andronico's store for organic food, 0.4 miles from the Safeway store for food, 0.5 miles from the Berkeley Hills Rose Garden, 0.9 miles from the Downtown Berkeley BART station, 1 mile from the North Berkeley BART station, and 13 miles from Downtown San Francisco. Some of the other listings in the Berkeley Hills are much farther from everything, so our location is very convenient for you. ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Pier Fishing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $100
- Cleaning Fee $30
- Tax Rate 12%
- Clean up after yourself in the bathroom and kitchen
- Lock the front door when entering and exiting the cottage
- Remove your shoes when entering the cottage
- Don't bring shellfish into the cottage
- No smoking
- Be respectful of other guests
- Keep noise down after 10:00 p.m.
- No loud noises and parties
- Don't overload the washer and dryer
- Feel free to ask for help when needed
Manager's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The front of the Lovely Berkeley Hills Cottage
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Monday, April 03, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.