The Best View in Alamos!(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
A beautiful and comfortable villa with four suites for travelers
The villa is an outstanding choice for board meetings, workshops, conferences, reunions, parties, and other special events. By far the best audio/visual equipment available in Alamos. Tech assistant and secretary on staff and office equipment for guest use.
The front terrace, main sala, rear portal, and pool patio are all connected, making the property ideal for special events large or small. Contact owner for more information on special events services and fees.
The location is peaceful and secluded on Loma de Guadalupe, but the main plaza is just down a flight or stairs. The front terrace facing the view is perfect for entertaining.
Serena Vista also offers specialized programs and retreats for one person or a small group. Spa services are available on request.
Rates shown are for three suites. Suites can be rented individually for $75/$85 per night.
Please contact us for more information.
Office time: 8:00am-12:00 pm/ 3:00pm-8:00pm
When you're ready to book, here are some things to keep in mind
We recommend you complete your booking on VRBO or ask the owner to send you a payment request through VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2014
- 4000 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 8
- Events Allowed
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Bed & Breakfast
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Car Available
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 6-8
- We have three suites that can accommodate 6-9 guests or more. Suites can be rented singly or the whole site can be rented. King beds can be separated to make two singles. A fourth suite may be made available for large groups. Floor pallets can be added for children. Two suites are separate casitas with kitchenettes. Main kitchen can also be used by guests. Guests can cook and barbecue by the pool or on the terrace. Dinners, meetings, and special events can be scheduled. A fourth suite may be made available for large groups Owner resided on the premises. Whole house rental is excellent for meetings, workshops, receptions, parties, or other events. Contact owner regarding service packages for special events. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Check-In Instructions Let us know about when you expect to arrive. With notice, we can usually approve an early check-in if there are no conflicts. Our office closes at 8:00 pm.It is important for you to let us know if you will be arriving after 8. We will make special arrangements to greet you and to be sure our doors are open. We want you to find Serena Vista without difficulty. We have posted a map but you may need additional help. We will come to the plaza to meet you and escort you to the villa. Please call Silvia at 64711211711 or Rigo at 6471030581 for assistance if this is your first visit to Alamos. Be sure to let us know if you want to make last-minute changes to your reservation, need an accessible suite, or require other assistance. We serve a full breakfast Monday through Saturday from 7am to 10am. We serve a continental breakfast on Sunday from 7-10. Please let us know the night before what time you would like to be served and whether you have any food restrictions....moreless
- Music Library:
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Pantry Items:
- Deck / Patio:
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Lawn / Garden:
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool:
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Off season- 3 suites
May 25 - Jul 25, 2017
3 night min stay
Changeover Day: Friday
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $10 per night, per additional guest
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
There are no additional taxes or fees.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Very nice beach house available as an add-on. Beach location is a 1 1/2 hour drive from Alamos. Same rates apply.
Mayo and Yaqui festivals and events nearby
Weekly home tours. Over 170 registered historic homes in Alamos
Important ecotourism destination with a UNESCO world heritage site designation
The most important historical and architectural destination in Northern Mexico
Year Purchased: 1979
About the owner: Diane Carpenter is a retired humanities professor at the University of Alaska. She and her husband were Alaska pioneers who lived in frontier Alaska for fifty years; she served in many positions of leadership and social change there as the new state developed. Since 1978 Alamos has been her family’s second home and it became her primary residence after Bob’s death and her second retirement. Diane has directed Pacifica Institute, a non-profit education organization, since 1987.
Why the Owner Chose Loma de Guadalupe, Alamos, Son., Mexico:
Diane loves bringing people together, and making travelers comfortable She also organizes and hosts events at which guests learn something, have fun, or try an activity outside their comfort zone. She likes meeting interesting people in cross-cultural settings and helping them experience Alamos. Serena Vista also provides opportunities for a wide variety of guests to attend workshops, classes, and other events. These activities enable Diane to share her love of people, good food and stimulating conversations and ideas. Its location in a 250-year-old villa with a magnificent view has enabled Serena Vista to become a comfortable setting where visitors can relax and enjoy the beauty of Alamos and its many treasures.
- Primary: +1 9282394732
- Secondary: 9073313904 +52 6471038222
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upper Casita Bath
Lower Casita Kitchenette & Bath
Portal and patio
Upper Casita kitchenette
Master Suite - View 2
Swiming pool / Upper Casita entrance
This listing was first published here in 2014.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.