|Space||4,500 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||0 - 7 nights|
209 WESTERN LAKE DRIVE
Located in the most desirable WaterColor District - THE PARK DISTRICT! This home is just a short walk to the beach and all the central services of WaterColor including the shops, workout facility, the WaterColor Inn and the Fish Out of Water restaurant.
This spacious home has seven bedrooms including a carriage house and can accommodate a total of 16+ guests. Featuring a main king master suite on the second floor and another on the main floor, two bunk rooms each with four twin beds on the second floor, a media room with two double beds on the third floor...it is perfect for several families to share for a true vacation dream home experience. Also includes its own private pool with jacuzzi jets, waterfall feature and colorful evening lights!
Beautifully designed and decorated for easy unwinding and relaxing. Hand scraped wire brushed oak floors, ship lap wood walls, exposed beams, mosaic tile in the bathrooms, Calcutta marble countertops throughout... too many upgrades to list! Main master suite has a large closet and a huge bathroom with separate steam shower and soaking tub and double vanities, wet bar with mini fridge and a balcony, office and side porch. Also has a guest master on the main level. Upper and lower front porches with ample seating and rocking chairs, Old Chicago brick-style courtyard in the back between the main house and the carriage house now has a brand new pool in it and there two sets of washers and dryers... A dream come true!!
-7 1/2 Baths
-Outdoor Shower and an enclosed Courtyard with BRAND NEW JACUZZI POOL with waterfall feature and fun evening lights
-Attached Carriage House offers convenient but separate guest quarters including a Double Guest Bedroom
-Balconies off of the first and second floor bedrooms
- Welcoming front porch
- Private entrance near garage to both the Carriage House and Main House attached by a shared courtyard, wet bar and full washer/dryer in this space
- 2nd King Master Bedroom Suite with private full bath
- Queen Guest Bedroom with private full bath
- Half bath
- Large open concept living space with gourmet kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, wine refrigerator, ice maker, dishwasher and a center island with seating for 5 overlooking the spacious living room with a 50' flat screen tv and open dining room with seating for 10; direct access to the patio (soon to be pool) area
BRAND NEW PRIVATE POOL WITH JACUZZI JETS
- Private 12' x 9' salt water pool
- Outdoor shower on side of house
- Main King Master Suite with generously sized separate seating/work area that connects to the carriage entrance via a balcony; 50' flat screen tv; double doors opening up to private balcony overlooking the courtyard; beautiful large granite bathroom with large walk-in closet, separate full shower and free-standing tub
- Two bunk rooms each with 4 Twin Beds in them and their own private baths; both open up onto their own balcony with a table and chairs and swing bench on it
- Second set of full sized washer and dryer on the second floor landing
- Media family room with side sleeping area including two Double Beds and private full bath with a standing shower; accessible by a spiral staircase from the second floor landing
- Extremely centrally located – just a quick walk across the street to beach and beach club
- 1 garage spot with two driveway spots
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Surround sound in the main floor living space and outside in the courtyard
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- Effective March 15, 2014, golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through The Electric Cart Company and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. 850-622-2000 http://www.electriccartcompany.com/
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY during Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancellation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancellations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $560
Administrative Fee $300
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $600
Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you received from Dune Vacation Rentals includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom FOR BOOKINGS MADE AFTER FEBRUARY 2, 2017. If you would like to rent additional bikes for your stay, Contact Dune at 855-813-3783 to make these arrangements.
Dune Real Estate Company specializes in luxury vacation rentals and offers a comprehensive list of concierge services including vacation planning; call us today to plan a vacation of a lifetime!
We are a 30A Vacation Rental Company proudly located in 30A. We won't find just find you a stunning rental home, but we also extend ourselves to make your vacation the best if can possibly be. One way we do this is through our concierge services which connect you to all the attractions, activities and services you will need on your vacation. So let Dune Real Estate Company help you plan your dream vacation on 30A today.
'209 Western Lake Drive' Located in the most desirable WaterColor District - THE PARK DISTRICT! Short walk to the beach and all the central services of WaterColor including the shops, WaterColor Inn and restaurants. Private pool, sleeps 16+.
What a wonderful home to get away for a girls weekend. This home was spacious, very clean, well maintained and the furnishings were absolutely stunning! The Management Company was very attentive to our arrival plans and Nada, the property manager was so helpful! The beach is literally less than five minutes away, and this location is close to restaurants and the beautiful scenic 30A and WaterColor.
Plusses: Close to beach access and shops and restuarnants on 30A. Extra parking for guests right next to property was very convenient. Very private. Lovely home with nice decor. Well equippped kitchen. Master bedroom suite is so very huge and other bedrooms are smaller without much moving space. All beds are comfortable. Bikes were great to have for family outings. Beds in media area sleep two small kids, but only one teen or adult.
Complaints: footed tubs with showers are VERY difficult for adults over 60 to get in and out of
weak wi-fi if all guests are connected.
Horribly annoying alarm to protect from toddler drownings/escaping on all doors leading to pool/jacouzi area. This includes the main door and it may not be disarmed by law.
I would think that a few extra rolls of toilet paper, several small bars of soap and paper towels would come with the reservation...the skimpy supply lasted just 1 of our 3 days...
We found the property location fabulous. However, the wi-fi was extremely slow and frustrating. There were cobwebs in the light fixtures and big bugs in the upstairs bedrooms. Water pressure in some bathrooms was very poor. Showers on first floor very hard to get into. Layout was very nice. House was dirty as we found macaroni and plastic utensils in the beds and dead bugs under the beds & ants crawling on the walls of the bathroom. The TV was not user friendly and the guide and sound control did not work on the remote. Probably would not stay in this house again.
Our huge group had a great stay at this house. The location is remarkable and the house is decorated nicely, clean and very comfortable. We've rented about 10 different houses in the are over the years, and being able to use the garage and providing 8 bikes are something that isn't available at every house in the area. For the location and comfortable feel of this house, I'm not sure there is a house I would recommend more.
This house was the perfect house for multiple families with lots of teenagers. It's beautifully decorated and the kitchen is well-stocked. It is in the best location with easy access to the Watercolor Beach club and the beach itself. This house really does have everything you can think of to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable! We loved it and will definitely try to stay here again!!
We hit the nail on the head with this home! It is an absolutely beautiful and comfortable house with a GREAT layout for 3 families (6 adults and 9 teenagers). The new pool is so nice and was a huge hit -- with the waterfall feature and outdoor music, this was a great spot and all the teens loved hanging out with their friends there. We were more than happy to be the first guests to use it! Location was also key - we could walk to everything. Beach Club was directly across the street and Seaside just a short walk or bike ride away. The Dune Real Estate staff was more than helpful with questions we had and anything we needed. This was our first rental through Dune and we highly recommend them. We definitely had a memorable Spring Break!
This spectacular home faces Scenic Highway 30-A where it sits directly across from the WaterColor Beach Club, WaterColor Town Center and WaterColor Workout! All are within easy walking distance as well as Western Lake and the WaterColor BoatHouse where there is an additional pool along with canoe, kayak and paddle board rentals. The Tennis Center and Camp Watercolor are just a bike ride away. It is also within walking/biking distance from dozens of shops and restaurants in Seaside and Seagrove AND an easy bike ride to Publix at WaterColor Crossings!